Chapter 32

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

"Guys?"

Oh god, this is going to take forever to snap them out of it. I guess I should just change back into my suit, so everything would be back to normal and those idiots would snap out of it, I guess.

"Be right back." I went back to the washroom to change, of course. On the counter were balloons, which gave me an interesting idea. You know what I'm thinking of? WATER BALLOONS! Yup, they need to clean up anyways. I took all the water balloons and filled it with water. Grabbed a basket and put all the balloons in it. (: This would be fun.

I got out of the washroom and stoof next to Unnie.

"What's that?" Unnie peeked into my basket.

"Water balloons, they need to snap out of it and plus they need some cleaning." I smirked and threw one at my brother.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Oppa said and looked around.

"Nothing, just waking up your fellow members from their daze." Unnie said and threw one right on Sungmin's face.

YAY! Unnie got him. Oppa and Heechul finally stood up and started throwing water balloons. What a mess.

Another 5 minutes has passed and everyone is soaking wet. Geh, I hate this feeling. Once again, everyone went back to their rooms to change into different clothes, so I ahve to change to normal clothes. Whatever, I`ll just choose some random clothes.

"Unnie, I`m going to sleep now, we`re leaving tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, but I have to fly to LA after."

That gave me a shock... "I'm not going with you?"

"Nope, you have to bond with SJ, plus I don't need your help. If I do, I'll just call you." Unnie said.

"Okay, Time to sleep," I closed my eyes and dized off to either a dream or a nightmare.

- - - - - - - -

No One's POV

- Super Junior has gathered into Leeteuk's room -

"Heechul hyung, how did you know about this?" Ryeowook asked.

Heechul simply replied with "There was something off about her when she made us run around the park."

"Dude, that was so tiring, I don't want to do that ever again." Shindong complained.

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Donghae just sat on the floor and said nothing while the other members started talking about what they think about MinHyo.

"Kyumin, and Donghae, what's wrong?" Leeteuk asked.

"No... it's nothing, I'm just shocked. Ryeowook, could you tell MinHyo that I'm sorry?" Sungmin asked.

"w-we'll..."

"PLEASE! I can't face her... I insulted her many times." He pleaded.

"I guess I could." Ryeowook replied.

"Okay, if that's fixed, what about Kyuhyun and Donghae?"

"I'll apologize to her... probably."

"I'm going to talk to Eunhyuk about something." Donghae said.

"Okay! Everyone packed their things right? We're leaving tomorrow. GO TO SLEEP!" The leader ordered everyone and they all left to their rooms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short update, I`m tired from Summer School. LOL.