Chapter 34

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

Dinner? I'll do that later probably.  I need to make some desserts for f(x) since I caused them some trouble. D: Okay! I'll make yogurt mousse, rose ginger ale, cookies, and jelly. I'll bake them a carrot cake tomorrow. Wait... I don't have rose petals... Unnie might have some. Have to give her a call.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

After around 10 rings, I heard Unnie's grumpy voice. "HELLO! UNNIE! Do you have rose petals in your room?"

"Are you an idiot?! Don't call me when it's like 11PM here! It's in this box in my room on the counter, you'll find it. Bye."

Woahh, must be tired from work. HAHAHAHA! Anyways, I found the rose petals and started making all the food plus I don't think Super Junior left yet, they're gonna starve to death if they don't leave soon. >__>

I finished making the rose ginger ale, since I've made it a lot of times for Unnie. YOGURT MOUSSE! Uhh... yogurt... they must have it right? I stuck my head inside the fridge and saw huge piles of food, all with sticky notes on them. They won't mind if I take it, probably, but whatever! I need it. I took the plain yogurt and threw out the sticky note.

- - - - - - - -

PHEW! I finished everything in 3 hours, kinda long right? Well at least no one was bothering me or anything. I would've kicked them out or something, even if this is their house. (:

Hmm... *YAWNS* Time for sleep, but not before putting sticky notes on the desserts that I've made, stating that if they touch/eat it, they will get it from me. HAHAHA, I'm so nice. Anyways... SLEEP!

- - - - - - - -

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing on and on and on... IT'S KILLING ME!! I swear, I want to hit that person who's at the end of the phone. I'll just let it ring. I looked around the dorm and saw no one. I guess Super Junior aren't back yet, but then again it's only 8. What to do... Ahh, I'll just answer the phone and it's some unknown number.

"What?"

I heard a voice which annoys the hell out of me. "Heh, I see you're still rude as always."

"How'd you get my phone number?!" If Oppa and others come back now, they would probably hear my voice.

"Whatever, I don't need to know, but WHY are you calling me?!"

"Didn't you get the message? I'm going to make you mine again." That was all he said and hung up. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HIM! I WISH I WOULD NEVER SEE HIM EVER AGAIN! After he hung up, I threw my phone across the living room. The phone reached the wall and fell down onto the floor. I put my forehead on my knees which were up to my chest and hugged my legs, thinking about the past.

I love you. He would say that to me every single day when we were together and I belived him. Thinking about my past makes me feel like I'm stupid, even Unnie said I was an idiot for believing him.  What he said to me was all a lie.

NO! I can't be sad, must think about happy things! Well there's a happy thought, I didn't give him my first kiss and we never showed any affections, well maybe he wanted to, I just didn't allow him. Yeah, that's all good.

I was out of my thoughts when Oppa came barging into the dorms, panting.

"MINHYO! IS EVERYTHING OKAY?! I HEARD SOMETHING FALL!" Ahh, Oppa is very protective. Loving family, that's all I need right now. "Oppa, I'm fine. I threw my phone across the room because I kept on getting calls from this advertisment and it was annoying me." I just explained what happened. It's not like I lied about the whole thing, HE was annoying me after all.

"I'M SO TIRED! MINHYO, IS DINNER READY?!" I couldn't make out who's voice it was, but I didn't dare to answer because I forgot about dinner. "Uhhh... I fell asleep, sorry?" After hearing that, all the members fell to the floor, probably too hungry. "WAIT! I made cookies, so just eat it for now, I'll finish making dinner within 15 minutes." If you're wondering, I tend to make A LOT of cookies because I have a thing for them, so I made like 10 batches of cookies, but I was planning on eating it all by myself. All my cookies... GONE! IN ONE NIGHT!

I rushed into the kitchen and started boiling water, got my 10 batches of cookies and gave it to the members. My cookies... OKAY! Nevermind that, must make dinner. I'm actually starving. Uhh... PASTA! Easiest thing to make.

"Minhyo, is there anything to drink?" Leeteuk suddenly barged in. "What do you want?"

"Well it's not what I want, but everyone is thirsty." OHMY... Seriously. >__> I might as well give them the rose ginger ale, I made extra to give it to Unnie when she comes back, but might as well give it to those dorks. "There's rose ginger ale in the fridge and it's good for your skin, so you guys could drink it." He took the whole jug of the drink.

One day... just one day, I'll be crazy living with Super Junior. Maybe I already am.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short update for now, I'll probably update most of the time when I'm not bored. I actually wrote most of the series before during school because I had a lot of free time. OH WELL! Hope you enjoy it. (: