Feeding Me

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

I woke up in the morning (A/N: That sounds like Tik Tok. LOL) and I realized that I slept on Oppa's bed... where did he sleep then? I crawled out of bed and slipped because I was still sleepy, so I made a loud sound when I landed on the floor. Ryeowook Oppa heard a loud sound coming from his room and rushed there.

"MIN HYO! What happened?"

"Nothing, I just slipped" I replied, rubbing my eyes while pouting since I wanted to sleep some more. :(

"WAHH, SOOO CUTEE!" My brother squealed and started to pinch my cheeks.

"OPPAAA, let go."

"NO! Come down and eat some pancakes that I made"

"I still need to brush my teeth, Oppa."

"Okay, I'll bring you to the washroom!" He cheered.

I seriously don't get how he's so happy in the morning. When we reached the washroom, Oppa gave me an extra toothbrush, but I couldn't brush my teeth properly. SOO SLEEPYY!

"Min Hyo, just sit down on the toilet."

I sat down since I didn't want to stand up.

"Open your mouth please."

When I opened my mouth, Oppa started brushing my teeth. I just closed my mouth and let him do all the work for me.

"Aigoo, chubby little Min Hyo, you're still lazy." I heard my brother murmured.

It took like 10 minutes in the washroom since I literally wanted to fall asleep on Oppa's shoulder, it's really comfy, you should try it. :D

"Now let's go to the kitchen, all the members are there already since some have schedules later on in the afternoon." He said

I didn't nod or do anything, just let him drag me to the kitchen

'OKAY, EVERYONE IS HERE NOW! Min Hyo, just sit on my seat." Oppa shouted while pulled me to his seat. I could really sleep right now, so I put my head down on the table, trying to sleep, but it was all disturbed in 10 seconds.

"MIN HYO! YOU DON'T SLEEP AT  THE TABLE WHILE OTHERS ARE EATING"

So I lifted my head up and closed my eyes sleepily.

"Eat your pancakes." Oppa said while putting the plate of pancakes in front of me. I just closed eyes and nodded, not minding what the other members would think of me.

"Aish. Min Hyo, you're still the same when we were little." Oppa said while cutting the pancakes into bite size , probably because he's going to feed me.

Oppa stuffed my mouth with some pancakes and I chewed on it whithout complaining since I love his cooking. I could feel the other members watch me while eating their breakfast. Probably thinking that I'm a kid.

"Hey, I think she should eat some vegetables." I heard Donghae say.

Donghae put some vegies in front of me, trying to see if I would eat it. I shook my head from side to side really fast while pouting because... I mean, no one wants to eat vegetables, it tastes like nothing. :[

All of them laughed because Donghae failed to get me to eat my vegetables.

After 10 minutes of eating pancakes. I slowly opened my eyes since I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore.

"Eat your vegetables" Henry said.

"Waeyo?! It's disgusting and it doesn't taste like anything." I complained

"Well you're going to have to eat those vegetables" Leeteuk said, pointing to a giant plate of vegies on the table.

"You're kidding me right?" I pouted and my puppy dog face was on.

"Sorry Min Hyo, you must eat it." Oppa said.

"But... but... you know I hate vegetables, there was only one time that you made me eat vegies though and that was when --" I stopped talking because if I tell them how to make me eat vegies, they will do it too and I noticed that when I said the last sentence, all the members leaned in towards me.

"OKAY! Guys, we have to show her our talents, so that Min Hyo here would eat her whole plate of vegies." The leader said.

Every member showed their talents. Some were funny and were... uhh. no words can describe it. Leeteuk, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Oppa didn't show anything probably because Ryeowook Oppa told them how to get me to eat it. I thought like half of the members hated me though, yet they still performed something.

Heechul Sang Shock by Beast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFmyUgjfOwE

Henry Sang I'm Yours with his violin:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts25M8M00Ps

Shindong and Eunhyuk showed their amazing dance skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZX2UDat7U

Donghae sang Beautiful while dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAlxxlEoNc

Siwon didn't want to show anything, but members like ZhouMi and Kibum took off his shirt to show his abs, but I couldn't see it since Oppa covered my eyes. Hey, I'm still innocent. Some members didn't show anything since they had no idea what to do.

I have to admit, it's really fun to have them here and entertain me. Even though it's only been like 2 days since I've been here, it's really fun, but I know one day, I won't be here anymore, with them.

"The performances were DAEBAK!! I give you guys 10 points out of 10! Too bad it won't help me eat my vegies" I exclaimed.

The people who performed were sad.

"Heechul Oppa, your performance was really funny. Mochi , I could do way better than you. (: . Shindong and Eunhyuk Oppa, your dancing was great, you have to teach me the dance to it soon and Donhae, you were the best out of all of them. ^____^." I complimented them, so they won't be that sad.

"PWAHAHAHAHA" The main, lead vocalists, and the leader laughed because they already knew how to make me eat it.

"You guys should look at your faces. It's really funny." Oppa said

"The only way to get her to eat is to sing her a song, not be funny or by dancing." the 5 people told the others.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Too be honest, this chapter is pretty much like my life. ^^