A One on One Talk

Personality Over Appearance

"Why are you doing these things to youself?"

I looked up at him, "Here, your medicine." He tossed the bottle of medicine and it landed on my lap. I quickly opened the bottle and took out two pills. "Water?" I nodded and took the bottle of water out of his hands.

After a few minutes of silence, my breathing has finally calmed down. DUring the few minutes of silence, I did everything that I could to avoid his eye contact. How did he know about my illness? The only person who knows about it is EunJung. And I know she wouldn't tell anyone without my permission. I finally made a decision to ask him: "Since when did you know?"

"Since the day you left."

His answer wasn't so specific because I "left" so many times. I don't know which time he was refering to.

"How?"

"I won't tell you just yet. Didn't I tell you that we will talk later on? Just wait until then, Minhyo."

He held his hand out to me, "Now let's go back to the party."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On the way back to the dorm, I slapped Eunhyuk so many times that I couldn't keep count. He started crying and held onto Donghae, so I smacked him until I was satisfied. Everytime he looked back to where I sat, I would glare at him and hold my hand in a fist to show him. He deserves it, right?

"Minhyo, I need to talk to you. My room. Everyone, stay out."

"Okay." I followed him to his room while everyone else stared, probably wondering what was going on. When I was in his room, he closed the door and motioned me to sit on his bed. He finally sat down across from me, crossing his legs.

"Minhyo, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"You won't die on me right?"

I smiled at his blunt question. I somehow knew that he was going to ask this first.

"It all depends, but don't stop me from my way of living."

"I know."

"Any other questions?"

"No. Instead, we will do something else. Each of us has to say a fact -- preferably something you've hidden away.

"Got it." I nodded my head. "I'll go first -- I hated you."

He nodded his head, understanding what I had meant. " I was jealous of you. You were smart. You graduated high school at the age of 10 and graduated university at the age of 14. You're also good at dancing and singing."

I laughed at what he said, I wasn't naturally good at dancing and singing. In university, I had to study day and night just to understand what the professor was saying. People assume the fact that I had an easy time in university.

This truth game went on  until neither of us could think of anything to say. Truths ranging from: Your goldfish died because I accidently flushed the toilet to something like: I've hid the members' most embarrassing things so that I can blackmail them later on.

"Let's stop this." I said, laughing at the things he had told me about the members.

"Okay.'

"Oppa, what would you do if I were to leave?"

"Leave? As in to go back home?"

"Y-yeah."

"I would continue my job and smile. Knowing that you are under the same sky as me is enough, but I prefer you to be right by my side." I smiled at what he said.

"Thanks. I'm going back to my room to sleep. Good night."

"Good night, Minhyo."

- - - - - - -

HEYY GUYS! I updated since all my exams are done, so I hope you guys enjoy this! ^^