Chapter 40

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

I sat up on my bed and hid my phone under my pillow  because I have a feeling SOMEONE would take it and watch a certain video. After hiding it, I went out but found yet another amusing/disgusting view: Kyuhyun and Sungmin wearing once piece PJs... these guys are WEIRD. I swear, I should've just stayed at the hospital instead of coming back here.

"You guys are killing me..." I mumbled under my breath hoping that no one would hear me but someone did, "Who's killing you?" Donghae asked over my shoulder. "Just absolutely everyone in Super Juni---" I said while turning my head to face Donghae but stopped because apparently he was standing on my left and I was turning to my left... SO my lips were on his cheeks.

"Sorry." I quickly backed away from him and looked around seeing that nobody saw his, I was going to apologize to Donghae again but he was no where to be found. "Weird..." and I went straight to the kitchen to go FOOD HUNTING! I'm hungry.

I went to the kitchen and found the KyuMin pair wearing those PJs but I just ignored them and sat down at the table which is full of food so I digged in, totally not waiting for the other members to get here. "MINHYO! DON'T EAT ALL THE FOOD!" Ahh great, someone is here to disturb my great meal. At the corner of my eye, I saw Oppa running towards me but failed because he a stepped on a bag of lollipops and slipped. HAHA! to be him.

"I'll stop but where are you guys going today?" Oppa looked up from the floor, "OH! Sorry, today everyone has a difference schedule and you can't follow but since you would be bored staying at the dorm, Leeteuk hyung called SNSD and told them that you'll be going to their dorm for today." ... WHAT?! I would rather hang out with f(x) or someone that's not a celebrity.

"How about f(x)?"

"Nope! They're doing their Japanese promotions so they're busy."

"Can't I follow one of the members?"

"Not possible and we'll be leaving in an hour, so get ready and bring extra clothes for a week just incase." For a week? Then shall I bring my suitcase with me then? I went to my room to pack up the clothes. I took out my Domo backpack that would fit all my clothes that are needed. Since SNSD doesn't know the fact that I'm skinny, I'll just wear my suit again because Tiffany knows me already. I went to the washroom to change and ONCE AGAIN, that Lee HyukJae went passed me and slammed the door but I stuck my foot in just right when the door was about the close and pushed the door open.

"LEE HYUKJAE! THAT'S THE SECOND TIME!"

He stuck his tongue out, "You're just slow."

"Want me to punch y--"

I stared at the wall because right behind him... there's a GIANT SPIDER! OHMYGOSH. THAT SPIDER IS HUGE!

"Hey, why did you stop?" He waved his hands in front of my face but I just pointed at the wall. Eunhyuk turned around and immediately, his face paled.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We both screamed at the top of our lungs but Eunhyuk ran out but I can't move at all because I just so happen to be Entomophobic which means I am afraid of all kinds of insects. I went in the bathtub and started crying because I'm seriously scared of it.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I looked up and saw almost everyone here and pointed to the wall. Some screamed but Yesung went in and took the giant spider away.

"Oppa, carry me. I can't move."

"Still scared of insects, I see."

Oppa picked me up and carried me to my room.

"BabyMin, are you okay?"

"No."

"Well do you still want to go to SNSD's dorm?"

"Yeah. Who knows, there might be other spiders or insects around here so it's definitely not safe here."

"That's nice, so go get change. We're leaving after all the members have eaten their food."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Super Junior's manager dropped me off at SNSD's dorm but why couldn't they atleast come with me? AISH. I went up to their floor and rang the doorbell and was greeted by Jessica.

"I never thought that you would be the one answering to door."

"Well they're sleeping."

"I see, so are you guys like on a break or something?"

"Day off and tomorrow, SMTOWN will be heading off to Japan so I'm guessing you would be okay too?"

Hold on... I DIDN'T KNOW! Is that the reason why Oppa told me to bring extra clothes?

"Well aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Not unless you give me my present."

"You can practically afford whatever present that's given to you though."

"Too bad."

"II'll bake you a cake."

"GREAT! Now come on in."

I looked around and it looks... clean. Not saying that it was unexpected but considering the fact that I've lived with the group of idiots for a few months, I haven't seen someone's dorm so... CLEAN. Well maybe except for f(x) since theirs is clean too.

"When would they wake up?"

"It's different everytime."

"If you want me to bake you a cake, then do you have all the ingredients?"

"Yup!"

Sigh, I really don't feel like baking today. "I'll bake it tomorrow."

"We're going to eat it on the plane?"

"Sure sure. Let me sleep." I lied down on the floor

"Oh, I have a question. Why are you wearing the suit?"

OH GREAT! She knows? Must've been EunJung Unnie who told her. "Because I want to. This way I don't think that guy would find me."

"Maybe, but then again he's a pro stalker and I found out that he tried to become a trainee in SM."

"Ugh, desperate much?"

"I know right." Awkward silence begins...

"Hey, how tall are you." Jessica just had to ask that question.

"148cm."

"You're SHORT!"

"Hey, why don't you change? Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun already knows how you look like."

Oh yeah..."Nope. This would count as a test."

"Test?"

"To see if SNSD chooses appearance over personality. I did this to Super Junior idiots and they practically failed it."

"Well let the test begin because I'm sure they won't fail it like Super Junior did."

"We'll see."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -