Chapter 35

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

Well I told them I was leaving and they gaped at me. "Uhh... sorry for the shock but I'm not leaving for long. I just don't know when I'm going to return or if I'm actually returning." Leeteuk was the first one to snap out of it and soon the rest  did too. "Why are you leaving?" Don't really want to tell them the real reason... so, "Personal. I just jope that I could leave with happy moments. Plus some of guys didn't really enjoy me being here and I didn't blame you since I looked... ugly? Yeah I guess I could say that. Anyways, so as a thank you gift + early birthday present, I hope you enjoy them."

One by one, the members left and went back into their room and worst part is that Oppa left too! What to do?! I can't just sit here and do nothing! They're mad at ME. I sighed and barged or limped into Kyuhyun & Sungmin's room mostly because they don't really care about me. :D Well there are others, but Kyuhyun is evil and Sungmin is... Aegyo/Pink dude?

They didn't even look up from what they were doing. Kyuhyun concentrated on his new laptop, download Starcraft while lying on his stomach and Sungmin lying on his bed. I sat on Sungmin's legs because he was occupying his whole bed and Kyuhyun is... no words can describe him.

"Why are you sitting on my legs? You're going to break them."

"Well Oppa is mad."

"Then go make up with him."

"Don't know how."

"Not my problem." I swear I'm going to take back that guitar if he's going to be mean to me.

"HELP ME KYUHYUN!" Well I doubt he'll help me, but I need to give it a try. "Call me Oppa." I made a disgusted face, "Ew! NO! Both of you don't deserve to be called Oppa by me." They looked at me like I offended their pride. "I deserve it, Kyuhyun doesn't though." Sungmin sure is weird.

"Uhh.. sure? Wait! Are you guys sad that I'm leaving?"

I need to make sure that their not mad. I turned to Kyuhyun and all he gave me was 'why-the-hell-would-I-even-care-that-you're-leaving' face. YES! At least he doesn't care. Now I turned to sungmin. "I'm sad." Kyuhyun and I stared at him in disbelief, I mean he was the first person who didn't accept me being here and NOW he's SAD THAT I'M LEAVING?! "Sungmin... Are you crazy now?" He just looked at his with a what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about face.

"I thought you hate me though."

"Well that was before you told me who you really are. You look like a doll and since you're short, you look like a baby!" I feel offended... he just called me short. He squealed and hugged me tightly. "Don't hug me... I hate skin ship." He pouted and that's when I figured something out. "Okay. If I let you hug me until I'm gone, you're going to be happy." We made an agreement and he started hugging me.... I regret this.

"Sungmin, carry me EunHae's room and by carry, I mean piggyback."

I repeated this process again: Go to the members room and make them forgive me IF they were sad about me leaving, if they weren't I just left them. The only room that I didn't go to was Oppa's room... I'll talk to him in the morning.

- - - - - - - -

The next morning I woke up early to sneak into Oppa's room and when I got near his bed, he suddenly sat up. Damn, I was just hoping to leave a note for him instead of apologizing to him face to face. Sighing, I sat down next to him.

"You know I'll be lonely when you're gone."

"No you won't, you have all the members here and you were doing just fine before I even came here."

"That's true, but now it'll feel weird without you here."

"Once again, that's not true. I barely did anything with you guys. Well maybe going to the amusement park, but then time you didn't know it was me so I didn't hang out with you that time."

"Wait.. If you were there, then you're also the one who was dancing before at the pratice room here?"

Damn, I wish he didn't bring that up. "Caught."

Oppa suddenly went and took his phone out and played some recording that was on his phone. I could recognize this voice anywhere. I immediately gasped at him when the first 3 seconds played. He recorded me singing on the first day that I was here... Oh well it's not like I mind now since all the members know how I sound like when I sing.

"Oppa, are you still mad?"

"Yes, but you have to promise that you'll contact me once in a while." That I can do.

"Sure."

"Oppa. you guys have your schedule to go to." I said and walked out of the room.

I need to start packing, if you're wondering, I already got my passport back and I do plan on leaving today when they're all gone. My ankle didn't hurt as much so it's fine... somewhat. I walked back into my room and started packing little things since I never really unpacked since I came back from Japan. Within an hour I wish done packing all my things and Super Junior was out of the dorms

For my very last present I'll bake them desserts. When I finished, I left all the desserts on the table with some bracelets that I made. It's a simple braclet with hearts & stars on and there's one heart that's the biggest with sj on one side and the other said is ELF. I quickly placed them on the counter top with a note and I left  to go to my destination.

- - - - - - - -

Ryeowook's POV

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Yesung, and I came back from our schedules. It wasn't long but sure felt like it was. The five of us went back into our rooms but it felt so quiet... usually when we come back, Minhyo would be sleeping on the couch or something. I went out to the living room area but Minhyo wasn't in sight. In the kitchen there were piles of desserts and on the counter top there's a note along with some bracelets. I took the note that was underneath the bracelets and read it.

Hi guys! I hope you guys don't mind that I left.
I enjoyed my time staying with you guys, it sure drived me crazy a bit,
but I enjoyed it here.
My last present for you guys are the bracelets and desserts that I made.
Hope you guys enjoy them and I'll see you guys soon.

~ Kim MinHyo.

She really left...

I took one of the bracelets and wore it on my wrist and sat on the kitchen table eating all the desserts baked by Minhyo. Why did she have to leave now? We were all getting friendly with her after she told us the real her. Why was she hiding herself in the first place? That's the most important question.

I ate until I was full and finally Kyuhyun and Sungmin came into the kitchen.

"Ryeowook, why are you eating all the desserts? And when did we have this many desserts in our dorms?"

Both of them asked that, but went straight into eating the desserts. I didn't say anything, but just gave them the note that Minhyo left behind which Sungmin grabbed it with one hand while eating a cupcake. I can tell when he finished reading the note because he spat the cupcake bits out and it landed on Kyuhyun. "What the."

"But she promised she would let me hug her anytime I wanted." Sungmin pouts and threw the cupcake at Kyuhyun. I would laugh at this but Minhyo left me. SIGH.

At night when all the members are back, I showed them the note that Minhyo left behind and gave them the bracelets that she made for us. Some members looked really sad and some didn't show any emotion at all, but all I want is Minhyo to come back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if it seems rushed, I'll update either later on today or tomorrow.