A WHAT?!

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

We're now back in Korea, in the dorms. Same old, same old. Me being bored while the members are out, for their schedule. Too bad EunJung isn't here... Shall I clean up this messy dorm? Or should I go stalking again?

.

.

.

STALKING IT IS! You may have noticed that I'm really weird and likes to go stalking whenever I'm bored.

I went into my room and took out black skinny jeans and wore a plain white hoodie over my tank top. I took my high tops out of the pile of shoes near the doorway and opened the door, but saw the cleaning Ajumma.

"AH! Ajumma, annyeonghaseyo. Thank you for cleaning their mess." I've met the cleaning Ajumma many times before. She's really nice and fun to talk to for some reason.

"No problem. Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, stalking." I winked. She already knows what I meant by that since I've told her many times before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sneaked around the SM building while the workers were busy doing their.. work, of course. I wouldn't want to get caught for stalking. Well actually, I don't even know Super Junior are here but might as well see if Amber is here?

I opened door to door, seeing what's in them but it was mostly a trainee room? Like it has dance floors and a mirror. I opened the last door at the end of this hallway and saw people in them, the teacher looked my way.

"Oh. Are you the new trainee that's suppose to be here?"

A what? HAHAHAHA. He thought I was a trainee... that's quite funny. Wait... now that I think about it, if I say that I'm not a trainee, would he kick me out? NOOO! That can't happen. It took a long time to actually get into this building since I think the workers are looking out for someone.

"Uhh... Yes?"

"Well then don't just stand there, come on in and introduce yourself."

"Hello. My name is... Kim.... YoungMi." I bowed.

"Now can you show us your talent?"

"Singing?"

"Can I use the piano?"

"Go ahead."

I sat on the piano chair and closed my eyes, singing Babysteps. The English version.

"Thank you. Today we will be practice dancing. I will get three dance instructors to look at your movements/posture while you guys dance continuously for 20 minutes.." Teacher opened the door and was about to leave when someone came, rushing in, panting.

"I'M SORRY THAT I'M LATE! I'm the new trainee."

Oh crap...This is bad, but I think luck is on my side today because I just saw Amber walking past the door.

"AMBER!" She looked in and saw that it was a trainee room and came in.

The girls and boys started whispering, jumping, squealing with each other at the sight of a celebrity.

"Amber-ssi, do you know this kid?" The teacher asked.

"Yep. She's my friend and someone's sister."

"Well then please tell her not to sneak in here without permission."

She looked at me with a 'what-did-you-do' expression on her face.

"Sorry about that, she gets lost quite easily, no sense of direction." She dragged me out of there.

"So what did you do?"

"I lied saying that I was the new trainee."

She sighed. "Let's just go to the practice room."

We walked and talked about some of the randomist things ever - animals, habits, countries, controversies, food, products, etc.

"So what are we going to do here?" I asked.

"Dance?"

"To what?"

"My songs?"

"Why?"

"Because I said so?"

"Okay?"

I have no idea why we were stating our answers in a form of a question but it's kind of fun. Well, to me it was fun but I have no idea about her.

"Wait wait wait. We can't just dance to the song, there's only two of us."

"Another idea, you dance while I sit here and watch." She gave me a big smile.

"Bad idea."

"Wh---" Amber was cut off when the teacher who I had met before came in.

"Sorry, I need you two to watch the trainees for a bit while I get the other dance instructors."

We looked at each other and shrugged. We don't have anything better to do, plus, I get to see how the trainee life are. I had Amber piggyback me to the trainee room because I'm just tired of walking back and forth and I was sure that Amber would carry me after I had walk super slow, slower than a turtle even.

The music started and the trainees started to freestyle here and there while Amber told them what to do and what not to do. I sat on the ground and watched them but decided to freestyle too. After a few minutes, three people came in. Everyone in the room bowed, including Amber and exclude me since I'm not even a part of SM Entertainment.

The two famous choreographers of SM: Rino Nakasone, Shim JaeWon.

There was an idol who came in and it just so happened to be Eunhyuk from Super Junior. Dude, I thought he was busy with his schedule. So like is he unwanted? He looked shocked when he saw me but quickly covered his expression with a smile.

"Okay. We're going to make this fun. You guys will be covering BoA's Only One, the one where she danced with the artist like Eunhyuk here." she said.

"Choose your partner quickly. Boy and girl." Jaewon said and immediately, everyone went and chose their partners.

"Hmm... an extra trainee." Rino looked at me. "Well then, you get to dance with Eunhyuk here. He wouldn't mind." Amber and Eunhyuk was about to in, telling her that I wasn't a trainee but I quickly said, "Okay." Other girl trainees groaned, jealous that I get to dance with a celebrity.

"You guys will only have fifteen minutes to prepare, don't worry if you're not that good because this is just for fun, really."

Eunhyuk, Amber and I sat in a corner while the others practiced.

"Yah, what are you doing." He asked.

"Stalking."

"You know your brother is going to freak out when he doesn't see you back in the dorm, right? And he's going to be back in around ten minutes."

CRAP! I don't want him to shout at me again.When I was younger, once I went out without his permission and he went out to look for me. Took him thirty minutes and found me at this ice cream parlor, eating ice cream with someone who I had met at the park. I can still remember how red his face was from anger. - shivers -

"DUDE! I DON'T WANT TO GET GROUNDED. Let's just get it over with and head home straight after." I took his hand and walked walked up to Rino and JaeWon.

"We're ready to dance."

"Okay then. Everyone gather around, we will be watching the first performance."

The trainees sat at the back of the room, forming a semi circle while the choreographers stood in the front, at the side with Amber. The music started and I saw Amber giving a thumbs up. ^__^

Song ended and I took off after telling Amber and Eunhyuk to explain it to them. Wouldn't want to be rude now do we? I ran quickly, hoping to get to the dorm before my brother was home but once I opened the door, I saw Oppa, tapping his foot with his arms crossed over his chest.

CRAP!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -