Wake Up Call to... CLEAN?! + Seeing My Friend Again

Personality Over Appearance

Henry's POV

I'm so tired from yesterday that I can barely move. I hope that we don't have to do anymore running now and guess what?! I WASN'T LAST TO FINISH THE RUN. I'm glad. OH OH. Guess who's the last one! ^____^

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IT WAS... SHINDONG HYUNG. He can't run for a long time if he doesn't get his food. You know him and his rubber stomach. Well technically, a lot of idols have rubber stomach for some reason. WE'RE JUST HUNGRY... every hour. I couldn't really sleep because I have a habit of moving around while sleeping, but since all my muscles were aching, I couldn't move around a lot, so I just laid there, staring at my JUSTIN BIEBER poster on my ceiling. HAHAHAHA. JKJK. Why would I have a Justin Bieber poster. I was going to get out of bed but I can't move... wanna help me? I'll let you pinch my marshmallow/mochi/chubby cheeks... No? You don't want to help me? -sad face-

10 minutes past already... WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO WAKE UP. Oh btw, it's like 5 in the morning, so like yeah I've been awake for 5 hours since we got back to the dorms at midnight. Amber should've stayed here... she's my best friend ever. I bet she would've helped me up... BANG! BANG! BANG! What the fudgesicles?! Yeah, I can't swear (A/N: I can't swear either. I say fudgesicles to replace that word) Who's awake right now?! Meh, it's probably Min Hyo since she somehow LOVES to wake up in the morning. Aish, when will she ever learn to sleep in... but then again, I need someone to help me up here... SINCE none of you guys would help me. I'M SAD/HURT/DEPRESSED.

ZhouMi hyung woke up after hearing the noise coming from outside and he's a VERY VERY light sleeper.

"Hyung, help me get up, I can't move." I said.

"Seriously Henry?! You need more exercise. I should tell Min Hyo to take you out to run every morning or would you want to go shopping with me since you know I would LOVE to shop with you sometime today."

"No thank you." THERE IS NO WAY I'M SHOPPING WITH HIM. He's a maniac about fashion. "Just help me up and we'll go to the living room."

After like forever, I finally got up, but I still couldn't walk.

"HYUNG! PIGGY BACK ME!"

"YAH, MAKNAE, REALLY?! I HAVE TO PIGGY BACK YOU?"

"Yeah, piggy back me."

"Fine." Hyung grumbled. HEHE MAKNAE'S ARE THE BEST! Well except for Kyuhyun... he's the evil one.

ZhouMi hyung carried me to the living room and I found all the members sitting there, still sleepy. Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung are... HUGGING EACH OTHER WHILE MAKING KISSY FACES?! Oh MY GO--SH. Ew, EunHae moment. Kyuhyun doesn't look sleepy, probably because he's been playing Starcraft the whole night. Sungmin hyung is in his pink pajamas while hugging his pink bunny and his thumb. Awkward thing to see. The rest looks sleepy and tired... FROM THE RUNNING YESTERDAY THAT MIN HYO MADE US DO. Who the hell runs 5 miles on the weekend?! (A/N: I do)

"Since everyone is here, I need you guys to clean up the whole dorm/house/apartment, whatever this is." Min Hyo announced.

"WAEYO?!"

"Oh yeah, my friend is coming back from the UK and she said she wanted to visit where I live. Don't worry , she already knows that I live with you idiots, plus she's not a big fan of you guys. SO IT'S A-OKAY. Oh yeah, if you guys don't clean up the mess then you'll be spending time exercising or running around the park 5 more times. GOOD LUCK!" Min Hyo continued, ignoring our complaints and then left... probably to the airport to get her friend. After she left, all the members started complaining again since they don't like cleaning things at all.

 

Min Hyo's POV

I told them that my friend would be coming here to visit me or possibly stay in Seoul until her parents sorted things out. The guys would have to clean their dorms so that it's spotless. If not, then they would have to exercise and run around the park 5 times. I bet they don't want to do that at all for about 3 months since they're PRETTY slow in running. Atleast they could sing and dance at the same time? Idiots.

Should I take the bus or taxi to the airport? I CAN'T DRIVE HERE. D: WHY WHY WHY?! Aish, I wish I was older then I would grow taller... That reminds me. WHEN AM I GROWING TALLER?! I'm like so short... shortest Korean ever. I'll just take the taxi since I'm sure that my friend has a driver to pick her up.OH YEAH, I didn't introduce you to my friend. Her name is Lee Eun Jung and she's 23 years old. Yeah yeah she's older than me by like 7 years but that's because I met her in Cambridge and I lied that she's not a fan of SUPER JUNIOR, she's actually their fan, but not obsessive fan that would stalk them everywhere they go. She's rich and pretty, but she's blunt. She would say things in your face even if it's about you and she doesn't care if her words hurt you or not. (A/N: I have a friend who's like that too) Okay oaky, I'll stop blabbering since I'm already at the airport, trying to look for my friend.

I spent like half an hour trying to find her and I don't even know what she's wearing, so I gave up and sat on a chair. Let's just wait until she calls me or something. Yup, I'm lazy in the morning. She woke me up from my sleep because she texted me that she would be coming soon to Seoul... at 5 in the morning... >___>

"KIM MIN HYO!"

I heard someone shouting my name over and over again. Gosh, I wish I could go over to that person and shut or stuff Eunhyuk's sock in it.

"What do you want Eun Jung Unnie, can't you see I'm tired right now and I need my sleep, but NOO! It turns out you texted me and I received it at 5 in the morning stating that you were landing soon and the fact that you already know I don't like being woken up early ruins my day although I'm absolutely fine waking up by myself in the morning, but I just gotta love the fact that you forgot." I said.

"It's okay, I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking!" Unnie said. Tch, completely ignoring my rant.

"Thank you for ruining my morning and for doing that, you're going to carry your suitcase to your driver."

"KIM MIN HYO! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?! YAHH!" Unnie started shouting as soon as I walked away from her and her piles of suitcases next to her.

"Fine, I'll help you this time since I'm such a nice friend, UNLIKE SOMEONE HERE."

You know the part when I said that she's blunt. She's not like that once you get to know her and I kind of regret being friends with her. She's SO ANNOYING AT TIMES, but we're friends forever. Unnie finally caught up to me and handed me 3 of her suitcases and her duffel bag. Is she really visiting me or actually staying here in Seoul... I wonder.

"Let's just go back to the dorms so that I could rest and not just spazz at you." I said while putting the luggages into the limo. As I got into the limo, I found my friend looking through my bag that has nothing in it except for some "girl things" like *cough* pads *cough*

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing nothing."

I was about to sleep, but my friend out of no where just started asking me questions, but one question I did not want to answer.

"Why are you still wearing that fat suit?" (A/N: Secret is out, but don't worry, there's like 2 more secrets she didn't tell anyone yet. Including Eun Jung.)

"Please don't make me answer it."

"Okay fine, but can you please turn back to the person who you use to be? Please don't take that guy seriously, you know that he only made a bet with his friends. He even said that infront of you and he's not worth it at all, you knew that there were rumors about him and he was a player and yet you still went out with him. I can't believe you would actually do that." Unnie said.

"I knew that he was playing with me. I knew that asking me out was just a bet with his friends. I knew that he was a player. I knew that he went out to clubs at night. I knew that he made out with other girls around campus. I knew everything, but what I didn't know was that I would actually fall for him." I said while tears were coming down my face. Thinking about the past just hurts. I use to be a bubbly person , but it all changed when he told me that I'm too ugly and that I should wear the fat suit if I wanted him to come back to me again. and so I just became cold to everyone else around me... well except for Unnie since I would always tell her everything.

"Look, I'm sorry for bringing up the past, but you HAVE to let go of him. It won't do you any good."

"I know. I know. Let me lie on your lap until we get to the dorms, please." I said in a quiet voice and lied on her lap. Eun Jung Unnie started my hair softly. She's like my Umma because she always treats me like a child. I wouldn't mind if Eun Jung Unnie is my Umma though. Soon I fell asleep.

 

Eun Jung's POV

While Min Hyo lied on my lap, I her hair softly and soon she fell asleep. While the driver was driving to the dorms, I stared at Min Hyo. She's a real beauty, she doesn't need make up or anything to make her look beautiful. If she didn't ever meet that jerk then she would be happy and bubbly. While staring at her, tears started flowing down her face and it landed on my lap (thank goodness I wore my jeans today). It makes me sad to see her like this, but I know that one day someone would make her happy and back to the way she was before. I hope...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehe. Secret is out. LALALALA. 2 more to go.