Getting Ready

Personality Over Appearance

Eun Jung's POV

"Yeah I know, when I first met SooRin and Min Hyo, I could see the resemblance of their faces, but they're different people... I guess. BUT they have the same personality. And I think SooRin would be coming with us to the Amusement Park." I lied smoothly and looked a Min Hyo. Min Hyo just stared at me with her HUGE EYES. OMGOSHH. SO CUTEEE.

"O-oh really? When will she come?" Donghae said and... BLUSHED?! WOAH. When did this happen?!

I took my eyes off of Donghae for a moment and looked towards Min Hyo. I saw her shaking her from side to side rapidly and her brother was looking at her weirdly.

"Donghae, why are you blushing?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"I-i'm n-no-not bl-ushing."

"Sure you aren't. Why don't you guys and Amber go first to the Amusement park while I go call SooRin." I shooed them away first and winked at Amber. Now I have to convince Min Hyo to change back. Once I heard the door shut, I quickly walked towards Min Hyo.

"Err... Unnie, do I HAVE to change?"

"Yes you do. It's not like anyone is going to notice you, like even your brother can't recognize you. Not one in a million people could recognize you."

"But Unnie, what if that one can?

"Trust me, it's not going to happen." I reassured her, but she just sat on the couch, not moving to her bedroom.

"YAH, Kim Min Hyo, if you don't change, I'm going to throw away that precious little Teddy Bear you have."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO. NOT MY TEDDY BEAR. WHY WOULD YOU DO A CRUEL THING?! HURTING MY TEDDY BEAR. WHY ARE YOU THREATENING ME?! WAHHHHHHHH." Min Hyo started screaming nonsense and ran towards her room. OMGOSH, I knew that threatening her that I would kill her Teddy Bear would make her move. While I sat in the living room, I could hear shuffling sounds coming from Min Hyo's room.

"MR. SNUFFLES. I WILL SAVE YOU. UNNIE CAN'T HURT YOU!"

Aigoo... Mr. Snuffles? When did Min Hyo think of these names.

After 10 minutes Min Hyo came dressed in black

"Yah, why are you wearing all black?"

"Well I don't want to be recognized."

"Pabo, you won't be. Let's just go, the rest of them are probably there already." I said and dragged her out of the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short update again. I have to go out AGAIN AT NIGHT. AISHH. My busy life. D:
I promist I'll update a longer chapter next time. ^____^