Introducing Myself... AGAIN?

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

 

"Sorry, but ---"

*BANG* I was about to finish my sentence, but someone opened the door.

When the person opened the door, well actually 3 people opened the door, they were panting... why?

"YOU THERE! You should become a trainee at SM Entertainment!" one person exclaimed while pointing at me.

"Uhmm... no thank you?" I said or asked.

"Why not, you got the potential and the looks, you basically have everything."

"As you can see I have no interest of being a star or idol in the future. It's too much work." I said to the manager of Super Junior and walked towards Unnie and Amber.because I saw 2 idiots near them.

"Hi I'm Lee Eun Jung, nice to meet you."

"Oh, hellow there, I'm Kim Ryeowook, Min Hyo's brother, but it seems like she's not here. Where is she?"

Oh my gosh, my brother doesn't recognize me... did I change that much? AISHH.

"She's at the supermarket to buy some things." Amber said quickly.

"But didn't she already buy groceries for us like 2 days ago?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, but she needed to buy GIRL things." Unnie replied and winked at me.

WHY WINK AT ME?! I have a stupid SJ manager stuck with me because he wants me to join SM Entertainment.

"Oh okay, but didn't Min Hyo said that her FRIEND is coming over to visit which I'm assuming it's you, not FRIENDS."  Oppa said and pointed at me.

"O-oh y-yeah, we met her at the airport, but she never told us that she was coming back here, so Min Hyo decided to bring her here." Unnie said.

"YAY! ANOTHER FRIEND. HI I'M KIM RYEOWOOK, MIN HYO'S BROTHER, WHAT'S YOU'RE NAME?!" Oppa asked me quite loudly and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Park SooRin. Nice meeting you." I said awkwardly and shook his hand.

"Hehe, I'm glad to meet you too. DONGHAE HYUNG! MEET PARK SOORIN HERE."

"Hi. I'm Donghae." He said and looked at me weirdly.

"Err. SooRin." I greeted him with no emotions on my face. and we kept on staring or more like looking or glaring at each other for like 3 minutes until Amber and Unnie broke it off.

"UHM. LET'S GO SOMEWHERE FUN!"

"Why not. Let's go to Lotte World, the other members are there too." Oppa said and jumped around. Did anyone give him sweets or something, HE'S SO HYPER TODAY.

Oh no... the other members are there too? Would they recognize me? Well I should be fine.. right? Because even my own brother didn't recognize me at all and I have a weird feeling Donghae knows that it's me. OMGOSHH. I DON'T WANT TO BE EXPOSED. Aish. I shouldn't of listened to Unnie and Amber about changing into the real me. I'll get them back later on if the members recognize me.

"Sure, but what if Min Hyo comes back to the dorms and find that we're not here?" Donghae asked.

"Well we could always text her and call her." Oppa said.

Oh sh*t, PLEASE don't let them call me because I have my phone right next to me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

"Well then call her now and tell her to meet us at Lotte World?"

"Fine." Oppa picked up his phone and starting dialing while Unnie and Amber are trying to push me out the door, but it wasn't successful because Donghae noticed this and looked at us weirdly again. So in the end, we stayed inside the music room.

*RING RING RING*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short chapter, I'll upload later on today but I have to leave for a game. SORRY. AND THANKS FOR READING THIS.