Going to the Amusement Park

Personality Over Appearance

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY *Starts dancing to Sorry Sorry* I LIED. I said I would update yesterday, but I was too tired after the games so I didn't go on the computer. BUT... here's a short update again because I have another competition to go to soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Min Hyo's POV

My Oppa started calling me... PANICK MODE ON. WHAT DO I DO?! Should I not answer it? OMO I'm gonna die if they find out. Just when I was panicking, my phone started rigning. Oppa and Donghae looked at me, Amber and Unnie just looked away from me. Tch, they're not helping me.

"SooRin, aren't you going to answer your phone?" Donghae asked.

"O-oh, n-n-no, I c-cou-ld answer it l-later." I stuttered... WHY DID I STUTTER, that's the worst I could right now in this situation.

"Okay, but why were you stuttering?"

"I wasn't Nope. I would never stutter. When did you ever hear me stutter?" I said VERY quickly.

"Sureee, but--"

"AH, MIN HYO ISN'T ANSWERING HER PHONE, I'LL JUST END IT." Oppa ended the call and my phone just stopped ringing right there which made everything much more suspicious. Great...

"WELL THEN, maybe we should just go get Min Hyo since she would probably be back soon and plus SooRin has to go visit her Aunt and Uncle so she can't come with us" Unnie said and pushed Amber and I out of the room while Donghae and Oppa stood there looking at us like we're some freaks trying to hide something... WELL we are trying to hide something. After Unnie pushed us out and went to the living room< i wanted to whack the back of their heads because I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT. AISHH. I went inside my room and changed back to the "fat" me, so that if Donghae and Oppa comes out I would be normal.

"HEY, MIN HYO! YOU'RE BACK!" Oppa shouted when he came out of the music room.

"Yeah, but where are the GIRL things that you had to buy?"

"Uhm... it's in Unnie's suitcase?" i replied nervously. Well I'm pretty sure Unnie has those girl things inside her suitcase, so it's not really a lie.

"UNNIE, DON'T LEAVE YOUR SUITCASE IN THE LIVING ROOM, PUT THEM IN A SPARE ROOM."

"But--"

"I mean who told you to leave it there? Aish, that person must be an idiot. Just hurry up and put them in a spare room down the hall walk straight, turn the first corner and it's the room on the right." I said ignoring her.

"Well then THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION YOU IDIOT." Unnie said and told Amber to take her luggages to the spare room for now. Wait, why did she call me an idiot? ....... OH! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HER TO PUT IT IN THE LIVING ROOM. Oh well.

"Well after that's done, we're going to the amusement park to play since Eun Jung wants to do something fun."

"Oh really? Maybe after the amusement park, we could go to the aquarium. I'm pretty sure Eun Jung would like it."

After putting away the luggages, In came Unnie and Amber was panting. PWAHAHAHAHA, Unnie's luggages must be HEAVY.

"WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT! Let me call the other members first." Donghae said and quickly walked to the kitchen to make calls, you know him and fishies... That fish would totally love going back into the sea.

"Hey, Amber, don't you have a schedule to go to. It's like you're always free or something." I asked.

"I don't have a schedule for the whole week. Plus, I want to see who's gonna find out." GEH, she wants everyone to see the real me.

"Eh, find out what?" Oppa asked.

"NOTHING!"

"OKAY! The guys are going to meet us in front of the gates and so we could all go together. Who's going to drive?" Donghae asked.

"Well Unnie and I could take the bus to the amusement park, since I know the way and you three could take the manager's car, BUT WEAR YOUR DISGUISES."

"Fine fine fine. LET'S GO!" Oppa and Donghae said and quickly went to their rooms to put on their disguises. When they came out, Donghae brought an extra pair of sunglasses and a beanie for Amber. I thought everything was going smoothly... but...

"Wheres SooRin? And you know SooRin kind of looks like Min Hyo." Donghae asked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll update tomorrow if I don't have anything to do. ^____^