First Job... As Judges?!

Personality Over Appearance

Unnie dragged me all the way to SM Entertainment... LITTERALLY. She didn't bother calling a taxi and walked while pulling onto my hood until we reached our destination. Unnie dragged me to the front desk, "Excuse me, we would like a job here. Can you hire us?" She asked the front desk person. "No no no, you got it wrong. I'm not looking for a job, just her." I pointed to Unnie. The front desk person ignored me and looked at Unnie. "Please hold on for a second." She left somewhere.

We waited and waited until she finally came back with some papers.

"I've gotten the papers that you guys need to fill out and hand in later. You may fill them out at the cafeteria. Do you guys have any questions?

"None at the moment, but thank you." Unnie smiled and took the papers out of her hands and handed one to me. We walked over to the cafeteria, wait, let me rephrase it - Unnie walked over to the cafeteria whilst dragging me.  There were many trainees eating at the cafeteria and some stared at us when we walked in. The both of us took a spot at the corner.

When we both sat down, I held my hand out. Unnie gave me a confused look, "What?"

"Money. Hungry. You pay."

"Why do I have to pay?"

"You were the one who dragged me here in the first place. I didn't eat breakfast because of that." Unnie sighed and gave me her wallet. I walked over to where the food was located and looked through what they have. Once I spotted the ice cream, I took two and paid. Man, I didn't know Unnie was that rich when I looked in her wallet, so I took some bills from her when she wasn't looking at my direction.

I sat back down in front on Unnie and gave back her wallet. She didn't even look up at me and said, "Money back in the wallet, Minhyo."

Crap... I reluctantly took out the money in my pocket and stuffed it back in the wallet.

"Unnie, fill this thing in for me."

"No."

"Why?"

"Just no."

"Why?"

"No."

"Fine. I'll just randomly fill this thing in and they won't be able to hire me."

"Do that and I will personally tell JungHo to come here and bother you."

"You wouldn." I glared at her.

"I will. I even have his phone number on my phone."

"FINE FINE FINE! I'll fill this thing in."

After spending 15 minutes filling this thing in, I WAS FINALLY DONE. The both of us left the cafeteria and handed them them to the front desk lady. She quickly looked through the papers and smiled, "Congratulations, you've been accepted. Since you guys never wrote any specific job that you wanted to do, then your first job will be judging the weekly audition today. I hope you guys will do a great job."

... JUDGING PEOPLE?! SO TIRING. WHY?!