Need A Plan

Personality Over Appearance

HARRO THERE! It's been a while, for me, i guess. SOOO, for those who voted on the poll, thanks! MinHyo would tell them later on in the story for sure and I SAW SM ARTISTS IN DISNEYLAND! It was fun. Anyways, I`ve been traveling since I didn`t feel like going to school. Next stop is to Japan. Since I  would be busy, i`ll update for today, but it`ll be short.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MinHyo's POV

I randomly scrolled down to an article and in big bolded words it said:

SUPER JUNIOR IS GOING TO JAPAN

You know it's quite sad to know that once you've actually landed in Japan. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! I need my freedom AND I want to explore Japan even tho I've been here many times.

"UNNIE! COME HERE!" I shouted.

"What is it?" Unnie asked as she sat on the bed.

"Look at this." I moved the laptop screen to her and pointed.

Unnie quickly scanned through the article about Super Junior.

"Good luck." That's all she said and left to go to the washroom. GOOD LUCK?! SHE'S NOT GOING TO HELP ME?! WOOOOW.

"UNNIEE, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HELP ME?!"

"Why should I, I'm not the one who ran away." Unnie said in a very-matter-of-fact way.

"Help me before I tell that JaeSun dude that you like him."

"I do not like him, he's just my friend."

"I don't care, JUST HELP ME!" I begged on my knees.

Unnie opened the bathroom door and said "Why don't you just be yourself, I mean you can't be the "other you" because you didn't bring the clothes. And it's just one person in SJ who knows the real you, knowing him, he wants you to suffer."

Heh, that person sounds evil. It's Heechul. The evil person. Well he's a diva.

"So just dress was you are and we'll go look around the streets." Unnie said and laid on the bed.

I just happily took my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - Meanwhile at SJ's side - - -

Kyuhyun's POV

"MINHYO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ryeowook shouted and ran around the dorms.

Knowing her personality, I bet she ran away because Ryeowook shouted at her AND no one wants to be grounded. Heechul sat next to me on the couch, watching me play Starcraft. Others are trying to find MinHyo and some are busy packing their things since we just heard that we're going to Japan.

"Heechul ah, aren't you going to pack your things, you know. SInce you take forever to pack." I said while concentrating on my game.

"Shut it maknae, know your manners. I'm not your friend. I already finished packing my things." Heechul responded and smacked my head.

"Hmm, whatever. Do you think MinHyo ran away?"

"She probably did, she's not what she is." Heechul said and got up.

"E-eh w-what?" I said and looked up, but Heechul was already gone. SHEESH. He's too weird.

"MINHYO! MINHYO AH! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ryeowook shouted again. >__>

"Ryeowook, she probably ran away." As soon as I said that, he stopped right in front of me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" He shouted in my face and shook my shoulders. I should close my laptop since it's my most valuable thing in my life.

"Yes, but she'll call I guess."

Hyung just sighed and went back into his room. I shrugged and started playing Starcraft again while hearing the complaints of the members who are packing their things since we're leaving in an hour or so. Me? I already packed. I knew we would be going to Japan, so I packed earlier. Well... I actually forced it out of our manager. No one needs to know that though.

 

- - - - - - - - - -

Ryeowook's POV

Sigh. What did I do wrong? Was I being too harsh on her? I wonder where she went, when we came back from practice. I immedietly went to her room, but found her not there, but all her clothes are still there, so that means she's coming back, right? I saw a note on the table and it was just a note saying that EunJung would be going to Japan. Should I give her a call since we're going to Japan anyways? Yeah I think I'll do that.

- - - Phone Call - - -

"EunJung ah!"

"Ryeowook? Why are you calling me?"

"Oh I was just calling you to tell you that SJ is going to Japan soon."

"I already know that. But do you need anything else, you sound sad."

"Well... do you know where MinHyo is?"

"Yeah I know where she is, she just needs a time off and such, she's just stressed, so don't worry about her a lot."

"REALLY?! YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!"

"Yeah, so just do well on your concert, we'll be there."

"W-wait, when you said "we" does that mean that MinHyo is there with you?"

"Yup, but I'm not allow to tell you that, so keep quiet." EunJung said and hung up.

YES, NOW I KNOW SHE'S SAFE. All I need is a plan to make MinHyo happy again. I was going to lie down on my bed, but I just remembered something... I NEED TO PACK. OMGOSH, WE'RE LEAVING SO SOON. OH NOOOOO!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -