Teddy Bear

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

GUESS WHAT?! SJ landed in Japan. WOOT. YAY, I'M SO HAPPY... NOT. Why would I even be happy that they're here? Aish, you guys are weird. ANYWAYS, my plan for today is stay in for the whole day so I won't get caught or anything. EunJung Unnie went out to buy some food for me, hehe. I know right, I get to control her well that was only because she lectured me that I should go show SJ the real me, so they won't treat me coldly. I DON'T CARE for the one hundred millionth time.

I laid on my bed doing nothing, just listening to whatever is happening outside. I heard... cars screeching and cheering... that's a VERY bad sign for me. I walked to the windows, looked outside and found these little people carrying signs with I <3 SJ. Damn, Unnie picked the wrong hotel to go to, either that or I just have bad luck and God wants me to be exposed of my secret.

I waited in my room for 30 more minutes and finally the cheering stopped. I need to go for a walk, so I went out, of course as Park SooRin instead of Kim MinHyo and just in luck, SJ is going to stay on my floor too. >__> Sigh, might as well pretend that I'm friends with them.

"HEY RYEOWOOK OPPA!" I shouted even though they're like 5 meters away from me. Everyone turned my way and stared at me as if I was a crazy obsessive fan.

"MINHYO! WAS THAT YOUR VOICE?!"

OMG, I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY VOICE. I'M SCREWED.

"Ahh Ryeowook, you're probably thinking too much, there's no way MinHyo could be here since she doesn't have her passport, remember?" Heechul said. SO SUSPiCIOUS, why did he say that, maybe he IS the person who knows the real me.

"A-ah, sorry for the misunderstanding." I said and ran to them.

"HI SJ OPPAS"

Everyone else greeted me except for Donghae. I wonder what's his problem. I was going to say something, but someone pulled me away from the group.

"WAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted and punched him multiple times. I was SO gonna flip him, but I remembered that I'm not MinHyo. SAD LIFE.
 He probably got tired from my punching and resisting, so he carried me. I still didn't look at his face yet, but I'll know sooner or later and I WILL punch the daylights out of him.  We finally stopped at some coffee place and sat down. Don't ask me why. I looked at his face and ...

"Heechul Oppa, why did you bring me here." I asked.

"Hnn, your personality is different when you're Park SooRin?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Tch, I have a feeling it's definetly him who knows my secret.

"Don't act clueless, I know you're Kim MinHyo." He said in a "cool" tone.

Stupid Diva.

"Since you know then there's no point in pretending, so what do you want? Are you going to blackmail me?"

"Nope, I just need 2 things from you."

"What is it then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing, first I need you to give me a reason why you're in Japan and second I want you to tell SJ who you really are."

"I can tell you why I'm here, but there's no way that I'm going to tell SJ and you can't force me too."

"I totally can, I have something important in your life." He smirked and left.

I was going to yell at him since there's like barely anyone here, but I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I'm guessing it's Unnie wondering where I am right now. AND I WAS RIGHT!

"Yes Unnie?"

"MINHYO! WHERE ARE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STAYING IN FOR THE WHOLE TIME and guess what? I gave Heechul your precious teddy bear."

... Is that the important thing in my life? Well I have 2 teddy bears in my room.

"WAIT, UNNIE! BOTH OF THEM?!" I shouted.

"Both? I just took the one hidden way back in your closet." OH NO NO NO NO NO! MR. SNUFFLES. I hid it from Unnie because she said she was going to kill it. D:

"You gave him Mr. Snuffles?"

"Uhhh... no?"

"UNNIE, STAY IN THE ROOM, I'M GOING BACK THERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted at her and hung up.

Mr.Snuffles...Mr.Snuffles...Mr.Snuffles...Mr.Snuffles...Mr.Snuffles... WAHHHH. My precious teddy bear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short update, I need to get ready for my exams soon. D: