Disappear

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

I think right now is 3 in the morning? I sat on the dance floor, wondering what to do next in my life. Should I show them the real me? The one that's not fat and ugly or should I stay being the person who I'm not. AISH, MY LIFE. To add to my pile of "What The Heck Is Going On In My LIfe," I have to attend school. Does my brother not know that I graduated already?! I seriously need to find some friends to talk to...

AHHHHH!

I HAVE AMBER!

Wait, she's famous... that doesn't help. I need to talk to someone who's not famous and doesn't care how I look like. Maybe I could go find someone that's blind? I could do that OR I could travel to a different country, I would totally love to go to a different country IF I HAD MY PASSPORT!

LALALALALALALA! I think 5 minutes have passed... EUNJUNG UNNIE! She's rich, I bet I could go on her private jet and I don't think you need your passport right? I can't always talk to her about my problems because once she gets drunk, she blurts out all the secrets she knows. TIme to give her a call.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hi MinHyo, what do you need from me?" Eh, how did she know I need something from her?

"W-what?! H-how'd you know?!"

"Well first, you wouldn't be calling me 3:35 in the morning if you didn't need anything AND the fact that you're not back in the dorms make you seem like you need some help on things."

"Okay! I'll tell you, but don't tell the others."

"Don't worry, they're still practicing in SM."

"SCOREE! Anyways, could you pack my things and have your private jet ready for me? Don't pack the puffy clothes, pack the extra ones that I have. It's under your bed."

"Already called, it should come in around 30 minutes. Just need to pack your clothes."

"Wait, why did you call your private jet to come before I told you to?"

"Because I was planning on ditching you to go to Japan."

"WOAHHH! HOLD ON. DITCH ME?!"

"Tell you later, just tell me where you are and we'll go to the airport together."

"This dance place near SM."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

- - - - Call Ends - - - -

WOOT WOOT! I GET TO GO TO JAPAN.Just hope that Super Junior won't be going to Japan for any concerts or anything. I blasted my music from my phone so that Unnie could find me and mostly because I'm bored and there's nothing to do. I laid on the floor still wondering what I'm going to do with my life from now on. Should I let you guys vote?

1. Tell people in SJ about the real me. (Even though one person knows already)

2. Keep pretending.

I DON'T KNOW.

I heard the door open and found Unnie carrying my luggage and hers.

"Hey Unnie, do we go to the airport now?"

"If you want to, I already left a note for SJ that I'm going to Japan for a while."

"Wai----."

"Don't worry, I said nothing about you in the note."

"Good." I said and both of us walked out of the dance room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

We both saw the priate jet that has landed and quickly got on it.

"Hi Mr. Kim and Mr. Shim." EunJung greeted them while I just sat down on one of the seets and smiled at the 2 captains.

"Great to see you again Miss Lee, how's life so far?" Mr. Lee asked.

"It's going great! I met this guy at the park and he's so cute." Unnie said and sat down beside me as the plane started moving.

Cute guy? When was this?

I just sat down and quickly put on my headphones, you know I'm one of those people who just can't live without listening to music for an hour. I would probably die. HEHE, JKJK. But seriously, I need to listen to my music. I was about to drift off to dream land until I heard someone talk beside me.

"MinHyo, are you going to tell SJ about the real you?"

"I don't need to. Someone already knows in SJ."

"Yeah, but he might not tell anyone."

"How would you know, you don't know who he is." I said and turned my body to face her.

"Maybe I do." Unnie smirked.

OMGOSH, I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT IS!

"Tell me."

"I can't, but I could give you one hint."

1?! SERIOUSLY, ONLY 1?!

"Fine."

"He's not the best dancer in SJ."

"Nice hint, that narrows it down to SOME.

"Hehe, just sleep."

After Unnie said that, I automatically fell asleep, maybe it was because I danced for a long time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I felt the airplane shake a little and I woke up from my deep slumber.

"Took you long enough, we're already here!" Unnie shouted and punched me on my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah yeah, let's just get our stuff. By the way, where are we staying anyways?" I asked and took my luggage out.

"We're going to stay at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Tokyo. My dad knows the owner of the hotel, so we're staying there for free. It's going to take 90 minutes to get there from Narita International Airport." (A/N: I miss going to that hotel D:)

"Great, more sitting."

"It's okay, you're lazy. I know that."

We got on the limo that Unnie has and went to the Grand Hyatt Hotel. *Sigh* I wonder if Oppa actually noticed that I was gone. I bet the members doesn't even remember me... well maybe Leeteuk Ajusshi. Yes yes, I call him Ajusshi. ^___^

"You know if you didn't want to leave Korea, you didn't have to." Unnie said all of a sudden.

"What do you mean? I wanted to be anywhere other than Korea to be with my brother and his stupid band members."

"MinHyo, don't lie. I know you, you were just wondering if your brother actually missed you or not."

"HEY UNNIE. Everything looks amazing!" I said to change the conversation. I heard Unnie sigh because I just changed it and there's no way I want to hear her nag me again. ~ Starts singing Nagging in my mind ~

"Okay, let's just go to our room."

We went into our room and BOY IT WAS AMAZING! ~ Starts singing Amazing by Infinite ~ HEHE, I'm weird. I took Unnie's Macbook out of her luggage and went on the internet to find some news. I scrolled down randomly to find an interesting article and after I saw the title of it, I regret coming to Japan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehe, I'm bored. Still traveling. ^___^

Anyways, could anyone guess who's the SJ member. I think the hint gave everything away. :P