Chapter 41

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

"JESSICA!"

"What?"

"I'm bored."

"So?"

"So... WAKE UP THE MEMBERS!"

"No."

"I hate you."

"That's fine with me."

I sighed and walked around the living room while Jessica is sitting on the couch, reading a magazine with the TV on.

"Aren't you suppose to entertain me?"

"No."

"That's nice..."

I sat next to Jessica and started playing on my iPod and why my iPod not my phone? Well it's because I forgot to bring my phone that was hiding under my pillow but I also have a feeling that Oppa took my phone since when I was little, I usually hide things under pillows. DON'T BLAME ME! I was little.

Maybe I should've stayed at Super Junior's dorm instead of here. Yeah, I should've BUT I DIDN'T.

I stared at the TV and started to turn the volume up to show Jessica how bored I am right now but apparently it didn't annoy her at all, just another member of SNSD.

"HI TIFFANY UNNIE!" I shouted and ran to hug her.

"Hey Minhyo."

"Hold on. When you saw me, I didn't even get a hi but when you saw Tiffany, she gets a hug?!"

"Yeah."

"Tiffany Unnie, let's leave Jessica here and wake up all he other members."

Both of us left to go to the othe members room to wake them up. Some were hard to wake up but some were quite easy and in 15 minutes, all the members were up and in the living room.

"Hello! I'm Kim Minhyo."

"We are Girls' Generation" Each of them then introduced themselves but of course, I already knew them but not personally except for Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Jessica.

Tiffany and Sooyoung decided to make breakfast while some other members decided to ask some questions.

"So how old are you?" Taeyeon asked.

"15 international and 16 here."

"So young." Nahh, I'm not that young.

"What grade are you in?"

"You idiot, you can calculate it when she told us how old she is." Yuri slapped Sunny's head.

"I graduated already."

"Ohh! Graduated high school already!" Uhh... they misunderstood what I said except for Jessica since she knows me.

Jessica bursted out laughing on the floor and they replied by staring at her weirdly. "She didn't just graduate high school." Jessica sat up. "What? Did she graduate elementary?" Sigh... misunderstood again. "No, Jessica meant that I graduated University already." I explained to them. "WHAT?! UNIVERSITY?!" Tiffany and Sooyoung came in when they heard the members shout. "What happened?" Both of them asked and YoonA hugged me for some reason... "Minhyo graduated University already!"

All of them aren't mean at all. SM sure knows how to choose people when they debut.

"Jessica! They're not mean at all."

"Told you, so are you going to change?"

"Sure."

Jessica took my backpack since it was beside her and showed me where the washroom was located. "Change quickly because breakfast is is almost ready."

"Just eat without me! I'm not hungry."

"Great."

I changed into a gray long knit sweater that has a picture of a rabbit eating a carrot and black skinny jeans. I stuffed the suit inside my backpack which was practically full so I had a hard time because I didn't want my backpack to break. IT'S MY FAVOURITE BACKPACK! Domo. :D

I put my backpack on since I don't know where I can leave it and walked to the kitchen/dining room.

"Uhm... hi."

"SHE LOOKS EVEN CUTER!" YoonA and Yuri ran and hugged really tight.

"HEY! LET ME HUG HER TOO."

"NO."

Well I'm glad they're happy. Taeyeon Unnie's phone rang and it ended 1 minute later.

"GUYS! Eat your breakfast and get ready. We're going to Japan today!"

... Am I suppose to go too? But at least they didn't fail the so called test I made up like Super Junior did.

OFF TO JAPAN!