Chapter 39

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

You know one of those wtf moments in life? Well here's one:

Eunhyuk + Henry + Hangeng + Donghae = cosplay? JOKING! But seriously, they're dressed up in detective clothes and holding something like a magnifying glass.

So this is the first thing I see when I'm back... Such a nice welcome.

"What are you guys doing?" To be honest I don't even want to know. "Well someone ate all the cookies." Eunhyuk said and stared at me through the magnifying glass. I replied by kicking him in the stomach and he fell on the floor. I'm quite annoyed by the fact that they woke me up just because someone ate all the cookies but I'm 100% sure it's the person sitting on the couch with a blanket over his head and something on his lap.

"So?" 3 words... I HATE THIS. "What do you mean 'so' SOMEONE STOLE OUR COOKIES!" He finally got up from the floor and started shouting at me. I want to kick his face but I'll get yelled at since he's a stupid idol. "First of all, don't shout at me early in the morning. Second, shut up already and if you don't, I'm going to punch you in the face. Third, you guys are freaks to actually dress up as stupid detectives just to find the person who stole the cookies. It's pretty obvious who it is. Fourth, you guys are going to be late for recording." I pointed to the clock which says 10 A.M.

Some of the members went back to their rooms to change but 5 people didn't.

"Go change."

"No. Not until we know who stole the cookies." OHMYGOSH! It's just cookies not anything special but then again, I love cookies. It's just that they can't bake their own. I walked up to the blanket-over-his-head person and pulled the blanket off and exposed the person which just so happens to be Kyuhyun eating cookies while playing on his laptop.

"There! Now you know. GO CHANGE. I'm going to follow you guys to the recording because I'm bored here." The 5 left shouting at Kyuhyun and hitting him but there's really no point since he's going to get them back later on anyways.

In 10 minutes, everyone was ready to go. I had to sit on Oppa's lap since there were no seats left for me. D: I would rather sit on Kyuhyun than on Oppa because during the whole ride, Oppa kept on playing with my hair and hugging me.

We entered the building where they're going to film the show. While the others got ready, I stayed in the corner with Heechul, Hangeng, Henry, ZhouMi, and Kibum so that no one would notice me there and watched the guys practice and do other stuff.

Henry, ZhouMi, and Kibum fascinated themsevles with either cookies or fashion and I was watching closely to their dance moves since I want to learn it too and by the 5th time of doing the dance I memorized it. EVERY SINGLE MOVE! "So now that you're done, why don't you dance with them?" That person could only be Heechul because he's the only one who's not doing anything else. "I can't dance." I said it but I'm sure he knows that I can. "Liar. I saw you at the dance place you went with Amber." OOOH! HE'S A STALKER! "That was my evil twin." HEY! Don't laugh at me, that's all I can think of. "Please, evil twin? You really think I'm going to believe that?" Sigh. "It was worth a try."

Everyone looked tired and sweaty when recording but hey, they're idols. Time passed by quickly and soon it was 6 which means... TIME FOR DINNER! They said their goodbyes and thank you. We got take out food and ate in the van but I didn't eat it since I find that it doesn't taste that great so I might as well make something for me when we're back.

Everyone went back to their rooms and I went up to the practice room. I locked th door so that no one can peek in since there are only 3 people who knows that I can dance: Donghae, Heechul, Oppa and well others who are close to me which are EunJung Unnie and Amber, maybe Jessica knows but whatever. We're friends now... I think.

I started warming up, stretching and all the other stuff that I usually do when I practice. My phone's going to record so that I can send it to Unnie to see if she likes it and soon the speakers blasted y, Free & Single and I started dancing to Eunhyuk's part because it seems... cool? After dancing I sat on the floor to rest and sent the video to Unnie. After doing that, I remembered that it's Tiffany's birthday today! I DON"T KNOW HER PHONE NUMBER! Call Jessica?

Ring... Ring... Ring...

"Hello?"

"JESSICA!"

"Who are you?"

She doesn't remember my voice... "Kim Minhyo."

"Oh.. it's just you." YEAH! It's ME! D:

"Tell Tiffany that I said Happy Birthday to her."

"Wait wait... You know it's Tiffany's birthday but you never said Happy Birthday to me."

Was I suppose to though? "Uhh heh, I did! On Twitter!"

"LIAR! We don't have Twitter." I KNEW THAT!

"Just tell her that I said Happy Birthday and I'll get you a present later on." I hung up. When I said I'll get her a present, I meant a non-expensive one or I can just bake her a cake. :D I don't want to spend more money.

I went downstairs to take a shower because I feel sticky after I dance but before I went in, Eunhyuk ran in to the bathroom and locked to door... I swear, once he comes out I AM GOING TO KICK HIM WHERE IT HURTS! I I stompped my way to my room and threw my clothes on the bed and stompped my way to the kitchen to get food. I found Oppa in the kitchen making some food.

"Oppa, make me some food." I said grumpily.

"What's wrong?"

"THAT STUPID LEE HYUKJAE!"

"Stole the bathroom first?"

"YEAH! I'm sweaty."

Oppa made me ramyun. "Here and what song were you practicing?"

"y, Free & Single." I munched on the noodles. YUMMY!

"I want to see."

"No."

"I WANT TO SEE!"

"No."

"I WANT TO SEE IT! MY BABY GIRL DANCING!"

Baby girl? Eww. "No."

"I'll take away your ramyun."

"MINE." I didn't even finish HALF.

"Let me see it."

I looked at the door and ran away with my food. Thank goodness, I drank all the soup before eating the noodles. I locked to door and ate my food peacefully. I took out my phone to delete the video but my phone wasn't in my pocket... DID I DROP IT IN THE KITCHEN?! Oh no. I ran back into the kitchen and found Oppa staring at the phone.

"OPPA! ARE YOU WATCHING IT?!" I ran towards him, snatched my phone back and ran to my room again.

"NOOOO! I ONLY WATCHED 30 SECONDS OF IT!"

Okay good. He didn't watch the rest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was at dance practice and it took me like 2 1/2 hours to learn y, Free & Single. I`m a very slow learner. I hope you enjoy this update. (: