On the Bus + At the Amusement Park

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

"Wear high heels to make you look taller or something." Unnie demanded.

"WHY WHY WHY?! Who wears high heels when they go to the amusement park? Can't I just wear high tops?"

"N O P E." Unnie said and threw me a pair of high heeled boots...

Tch, since Unnie is making me wear the boots, then I should bring my own pair of shoes too and I'll change if it gets uncomfortable. I mean seriously, I don't see anyone wear high heels to the amusement park. Unnie then shoved me out of the dorms and locked the door.

"I'm gonna call you SooRin, so no one get's confused. SOORIN, HURRY UP!"

"Coming." Sigh... my life. We were waiting for the bus for like 5 minutes now and it still didn't come yet.

"Hey Unnie, you're paying for me."

"Whatever, I'm pretty sure you brought your wallet, but you're making me pay because I made you wear high heels."

"EXACTLY RIGHT! HEHEHE!"

The bus came and we both sat down on empty seats. Then I remembered something.

"Uh, Unnie, do you know how to get to the amusement park?"

"No... why? I thought you know how to get there."

"Well you thought wrong, I don't know either." I said and shrugged.

"THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO GET THERE?! I knew I should've told Amber to stay with us instead of going with the others."

"How about you call my brother? The phone number is xxx-xxxx-xxxx."

"Fine fine fine.

Unnie plugged in her earphones, so that we could both hear since you'll never know what could happen on the other side of the phone. ^___^

"HELLO?! WHO'S THIS" Oppa shouted super loud.

"Oh, this is Eun Jung. I was wondering how do we get------"

"RYEOWOOK OPPA!!!"

"I LOVE YOU KYUHYUN."

"HEECHUL!!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAY."

"PLEASE MARRY ME, I LOVE YOU."

"SING US A SONG."

"IT'S SUPER JUNIORRRR! KYAAAA!"

"OMGOSH, IS THAT AMBER WITH THEM TOO?!"

I mentally facepalmed myself. I KNEW they at putting on their disguises. I should teach them how to put on their disguises so they wouldn't get caught by their overly obsessive fans. After all the screaming for a while, Oppa probably closed his phone.

Unnie and I both looked at each other. I just shrugged. "Well I guess we won't be finding out from my brother." After I said that, Unnie started slapping my head. -sad face- Unnie slaps hard. I think I lost a lot of my brain cells. AISHHH.

"Since neither of us know, you'll just have to ask someone on the bus."

"WHY ME?!"

"Because it's your fault."

"NO IT ISN'T."

"Yes it is, now go ask the 2 guys over there." Unnie pointed to the 2 guys across from us.

"Unnie... can you come with me?"

"Nope."

"EUN JUNG UMMAAA! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE." I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes.

"Even if you do that, still no."

"EUN JUNG UMMA" I shouted in my baby voice which made the 2 guys across from us turn around.

Hey, the look pretty hot. ^____^ JKJK. I admit they are, but I'm not interested. Plus, they look older than me. The guy in the blond was staring at me while I was staring back. After like 30 seconds of staring, I looked away, but then the guy with black hair walked over to us... WHY ARE THEY WALKING TOWARDS US?! NOOO. He might be a MURDERER OR A PEDO.

"Uhm, do you guys need any help?" Black hair dude asked.

"Yeah, I was wondering how do we get to the amusement park." Unnie said. Hehe, just leave all the talking to Unnie.

"Oh, MinHyuk and I are going to the amusement park too." Black hair dude said and pointed to the blond hair dude which is now MinHyuk.

"And my name is JaeSun." OKAY, so black hair dude is JaeSun and the blonde hair dude MinHyuk.

"Well my name is EunJung and this is SooRin." Unnie said and pointed to me. WHY WHY WHY WHY. Why did she need to introduce me too. Blonde hair dude is creeping me out. He keeps on staring at me. Weirdo. After a while, Unnie and JaeSun started talking and talking and talking and I just sat near Unnie. I wonder how old they both are...

"Neh neh, how old are you guys?"

"Finally, SooRin talked." Unnie said.

"Haha. Well MinHyuk and I are both 25 years old." OH. I KNEW IT. THEY ARE OLDER THAN ME AND THEY DON'T LOOK 25 YEARS OLD. ^__^ But all of a sudden, I feel young.

"Oh, can you tell the blonde hair dude to stop staring at me?" I said.

"Ahh, sorry. MinHyuk isn't good dealing with girls and we got off right here." JaeSun said and all 4 of us got off. We all walked to the amusement park, but only Unnie and JaeSun talked... it's kind of awkward with MinHyuk. BUT I DON'T CARE. After walking for who knows how long, I saw Amber waiting by the gates, so I ran to her and tackled her to the ground.

"AMBERRR. I SEE YOU!"

"SooRin... GET OFF OF ME. I SEE YOU TOO" Amber said pushed me off.

"Hehe."

Unnie and the 2 other guys finally caught up with me, but too bad they both had to go.

"Hey, can I get your phone number, so we could keep in touch?"

"Sure. It's xxx-xxxx-xxxx. BYEE. See you around." Unnie said and waved goodbye to the JaeSun and MinHyuk.

"Hey Amber, where are the others?"

"They should be here in about 2 minutes. They were all busy running away from their fans."

" to be them." I snickered. As soon as I said that, I felt 2 slaps on my head. Tch, probably from Amber and Unnie.

"HEY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY AT GETTING THEIR DISGUISES."

After like 10 minutes, all the members came and we went the a cafe to eat since I'm hungry. After ordering our food, someone finally asked something.

"Hey, who's this girl?" Shindong asked and pointed at me.

"Oh, she's Park SooRin. MinHyo and EunJung's friend." Oppa said.

"Okay, but then where's MinHyo?" Hangeng asked.

"Oh, she had something else to do and left." Unnie said.

Sure sure, whatever you say. It's not like I want to change into this.

"Hmm. Okay. Let's go and see what kind of rides we would go on first." Teukie said. Yes yes, I call him Teukie without him knowing. ^^

"I WANT TO GO ON THE ROLLERCOASTER!" I shouted.

"I WANT TO GO ON IT TOO!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin said at the same time. Hehe. KyuMin.

"Who else wants to go on the rollercoaster?"

"Amber is coming with me. Unnie is too scared of the rollercoaster." I said.

"BWOH?! I'm coming with you?" Amber asked.

"YUP!"

"So what rides are we all going to on?"

"Let's go on the pirate ship." Heechul said.

"Sure. I'm fine with it. EunHyuk said.

"OKAY! So at 9PM, we'll gather in this cafe again and we'll all go on the pirate ship." Teukie said. After he said that, the rest started going to different places. I dragged Amber with me to the girls washroom first. I need to get out of these high heels. THEY'RE KILLING ME. If you're wondering about Unnie. She got dragged away by EunHae. ^_____^

"Amber. LET'S GO ON THE ROLLERCOASTER."

"Sure? I guess."

We lined up, but the line was so long.. I don't want to wait. OH I see KyuMin lining up for this too. Since my eyesight is 2.0 for both eyes, I saw the person who's in charge of the rollercoaster. OMGOSH. IT'S THAT PERSON WHO BULLIED ME IN CAMBRIDGE. I walked up to her and I gave her a glare. She should be able to notice this because I always gave this glare to her back in Cambridge after she made fun of me.

"Hey Alyssa, can I go on the rollercoaster right now?"

"O-of c-course y-you c-c-can." Heh, seems like she's still scared of me.

"Thanks Alyssa, can I borrow this megaphone too?"

"G-go a-ahead."

"YO AMBER, COME UP TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE. WE'RE GOING ON THE ROLLERCOASTER NOW." I shouted.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at me wide eyed, probably wondering how the hell did I do that, since I'm being nice right now. I'll let them on the rollercoaster now.

"Alyssa, can my friends go on the ride now?"

"YUP!" Alyssa yelled at my face.

"2 BIG IDIOTS LINING UP FOR THE ROLLERCOASTER, GET UP HERE."

KyuMin looked at me and pointed to themselves and I just nodded. They happily ran up while the others lining up groaned since they have to wait for another time.

"THANKS SOORIN!" KyuMin said.

"No problem."

After the ride, Amber and I went to get cotton candy since I wanted some. I saw EunHae with Unnie there too!

"BUY ME COTTON CANDY."

"No."

"Why?"

"It's BAD."

"AMBER, BUY ME COTTON CANDY!"

"Sure."

"AMBER, don't buy her everything she wants." Unnie shouted at Amber.

"EunJung, it's fine. It's just this once." Amber smiled and gave me the cotton candy.

"THANK YOU AMBER." I said and ate my cotton candy like a little kid. I took a peek at EunHae and saw the Donghae was blushing and EunHyuk was trying to calm him down. Why was he blushing, so I went up to him.

"Donghae Oppa, why is your face so red?" I went close to his face and touched his forehead. He's not sick or anything.

"AHH, SOORIN, HIS FACE IS GETTING REDDER." Hyukkie shouted.

Unnie and Amber are standing there watching in amusement.

"Ohh, sorry. Did I do anything wrong?" I asked and tilted my head to one side.

"N-n-nothing, I just need some water."

"Oh! Here you go. It's mine, sorry that it's only half full." I gave my water to him.

"I-it's fine." Donghae said and started chugging down the water.

Eunhyuk asked "Hey SooRin, did you drink the water before?"

"Yeah, why?"

"AHHHH, INDIRECT KISS. FISHYY!"

After hearing that, Donghae choked on the water and started coughing + blushing again.

"Uhh, I think I'll just go on another ride with Amber and Unnie." I said and dragged them.

"Amber and Unnie, why was Donghae blushing?"

"Ohh, nothing... you'll find out soon enough." Both of them said it at the same time and walked away leaving me confused.

 

Eun Jung's POV

Hehe, even though MinHyo dated before, she's still very dense with love. But it's such a cool sight to see Donghae blushing.

Soon it was 9PM, we all lined up for the pirate ride... which is like 18 of us. I have to admit, today is probably going to be one of the memorable days for me. Once the pirate ship started moving back and forth, all I could hear was screaming and a lot of laughing. Yeah, today was really fun for me, but I hope this would last forever. The ride was over in like 3 minutes and the leader called for the manager to come to the amusement park to pick us up. I just sat on the bench with Min Hyo beside me. I was thinking of all the times we had fun in the past at Cambridge. I could clearly see that MinHyo was having a lot more fun in here than back in the UK. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder and I found that MinHyo was sleeping.

I'm glad that you found a happy family, MinHyo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here you go. (:
Good thing I brought my laptop to track, if I didn't I would probably be bored to death.