Just An Ordinary Day... NOT

Personality Over Appearance

Everyone is so... ANNOYING!

I'm trying to get some sleep, and yet these idiots are too loud. ARGG. I walked outside my room and saw them... wrestling? Pfft, idiots.The odd thing is that the two people fighting are Eunhyuk and Donghae. I walked up to Oppa and tapped on his shoulder, "Why are they wrestling?" He looked at me and smilled. "Nothing, it's kind of their daily thing for some reason. They fight and then laugh everything off. It's going to end in five seconds so no need to worry."

It was true. The fight ended in less than five seconds and they laughed... odd couple. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink... strawberry milk... it was labelled "Eunhyuk's. DO NOT TOUCH" Hmm... whatever.

I went back to the living room and saw the idiots piling up on each other... This is getting rediculous.

"GO TO YOUR DAMN SCHEDULES ALREADY YOU GROUP OF IDIOTS!" Everyone stared at me and quickly went back into their rooms, changed, and left the dorm. Once they all left the dorm, a few minutes later, someone rung the doorbell. DID THEY FORGET SOMETHING?! I opened the door, expecting an idiot rushing into the dorm to get something and then leave but it SOOOO did not happen.

"Hello Kim MinHyo, how long has it been since we've last seen each other?"

I scoffed, "Why are you here?"

"Nothing... just wanted to see how much you've missed me but clearly, you don't miss me at all."

"Obviously. Not after what you've done to me."

"Oh come on, you know that you're the only one for me, right?"

"And how many times have you repeated that line to all the girls at school?"

"Confidential information, but I must say that you were the one that intrigued me the most. And so, I came back to get you."

I sighed, "You are the richest person on Earth and many girls out there would die to actually be with you and yet you choose me? I find that a bit weird."

His hands went up to my cheeks "But you're the prettiest in my eyes."

"GET REAL!" I slapped his arm away, "STOP IT WITH THOSE PICK UP LINES! They won't work on me. You were the one who said that no one will ever like me. You were the one who lied to me. And you were the one who said that you were playing during the whole relationship!"

"So it is impossible to get you this way." He closed his eyes and opened them again, "Kim MinHyo, you know that I can ruin your life in just seconds if I wanted to. This is just the beginning and soon, you will be with me even if I have to force you to." He put on his "Prince" smile and left.

The door closed and once again, someone rung the doorbell. This time, I closed my eyes let my anger take over me. "LEAVE ME ALONE. DON'T COME HERE AGAIN. I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!"

"Instead of hearing his voice, I heard someone else's. "I see... so I can back for nothing?" I opened my eyes and saw EunJung Unnie...

"I knew something was wrong when I saw JungHo leaving the building with his "Prince" smile that can woo all the girls, he even smiled at me when I was entering the building. Creep."

I laughed at Unnie.

"Now... let's go to SM Entertainment. I need a job and you'll be applying for one too! LET'S GO GO GO!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hehe, now you guys officially know who the guy from the past is! I hope you guys enjoy this and I`ll update tomorrow too... maybe.