Their Opinions.

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

You like like in the story, there are a lot of awkward moments... well here is one.

I stepped inside the dorm when Oppa told me to come in while he gave me a hug. I didn't hug him back because... I don't know him that well. As I stepped in, every member who weren't busy, stared at me, probably wondering who the hell is the fat girl next to Ryeowook.

"Who are you?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk hyung, this is my sister who just came back from the UK after graduating college." My Oppa said.

"Oh, why don't you tell your sister to sit down on the couch and maybe we'll talk and get to know more abouit your sister."

Everyone else was still standing still, probably amazed that a fat girl was Ryeowook's sister.

"Umm, if you don't mind, can I go to the washroom first?"

"Down the hall on the left, 2nd door down in the hallway." Someone said, I didn't really pay much attention.

"Thanks." I quickly replied as I went to the washroom.

I didn't really need to go to the washroom, I want to know what their thoughts on me are. I'm actually perfectly fine to know the fact that some of them would hate me because I'm not pretty, like those other ladies they have met before in their lives. I pretended to close the washroom door, so that I could still hear their thoughts on me.

"Erm, Ryeowook-ah, isn't she a bit chubby?" That I think was Sungmin.

"Yeah, I agree, she's too fat and I think she needs to go on a diet or something." 99% sure that's Heechul.

"Hyung, don't say that, she might not be beautiful, but I'm sure that she's nice and has atleast some talents." I don't know who said that, but I think he's one of the people in SJ who didn't care about my appearance.

"I don't really mind, I finally have someone to eat great food with." LOL. I think that's Shindong. Always gonna love food.

"Don't judge a bible by it's cover." Bible? Isn't it book? OH WAIT. I think Siwon changed it to Bible instead of book. (:

"I agree!" Said 2 voices.

"Hyungs and dongsaengs, please don't say that about my sister. I really don't know why she became fat, but she's really nice, smart, and talented." Oppa? Really, I never knew you would talk about me like that. I've always thought that you hated me since I was born, I guess I thought wrong.

As they all talked about things about me, I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I read the text message that was sent to me by Umma. WAIT, UMMA?! When did she learn to text, I always thought she was too dumb to learn how to text. Ignoring that thought, I read the text message for like 5 times because I was so shocked by the message.

"OPPAA!"