Chapter 42

Personality Over Appearance

Minhyo's POV

What am I doing here in the first place? I should've stayed home, play video games then get bored of it. Later on attempt to get taller but epicly fail and then mess up the members' rooms just for the fun of it. BUT NOOO, I'm here, with loud music all over the place and watching groups rehearse their performance. One thing is for sure... I'M BORED.

"ANYONE WHO'S NOT BUSY, COME HELP!"

I look towards this dude who's busy carrying something. Let's just say I'm busy on my phone so I'm not going to help. I checked my iPod for any new text messages and it turns out Unnie texted me back on the dance video I sent her.

YAH. KIM MINHYO, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Sheesh, I would've never sent her the video if she was going to yell at me. >__>

I texted her back, dancing of course.

I didn't receive a text but instead a call.

"Minhyo. DO. NOT. DANCE."

"It was only for four minutes."

"Well if you're going to dance, bring your medicine."

"Kaykay. I'm going to hang up since you're a VERY busy person."

I don't think I actually have to bring my medicine to everywhere I go, it's not like I'm going to have a heart attack every hour. SHEESH. I decided to walk around without bothering anyone of course but instead... people are borthering me. Some asked me to help them for a while but others tried to kick me out saying 'unauthorized people are not allow to be in here' BUT I ran away from them and ended up bumping into idols.

"Minhyo, where are you going?"

"Oh nothing... just running away."

Amber gave me a weird look, "From?"

"Managers, people trying to kick me out, etc..."

"Well practice is over for me so I'll hang out with you."

YES! FINALLY. SOMEONE TO HANG OUT WITH. I was actually planning on running out of here seeing that everyone is just so busy with this concert thing happening.

"Get me ice cream first."

Amber laughed at me. VERY FUNNY! I just want my ice cream. We walked over to a table and she got something under it. She opened the top of the box or whatever thing you call it and THERE IT IS... MY ICE CREAM.

"I call Haagen Dazs Mango Sorbet!"

Amber handed me the 500ml cup with a spoon attached to it.

Ice cream... my one and only love. We ended up walking around everywhere in the stadium and talked about stuff.

"SUPER JUNIOR! YOUR TIME TO PRACTICE NOW!" Someone shouted and the group immediately went up on stage. y, Free & Single came on.

"AMBER! Dance to this."

She once again gave me a weird look, "Don't know the dance."

That's probably a lie. I mean, I saw videos of Key dancing to other SM songs with no problem.

"Just because Key in SHINee knows the dances, doesn't mean I know it"

Mind reader?

"No I can't read minds. You're stupid enough to say it out loud."

HMPH. I walked away from her and waited until Oppa's group is done with their practice which took quite a long time.

"GUYS!" I walked up to them with my ice cream of course, I wasn't even half done with it.

"MINHYO! YOU CAME!" Well of course I came... not like I really wanted to.

"Give me some ice cream." Oppa said ask he reached outto grab MY ice cream.

"NO. Wait, practice y, Free & Single one more time. I'll take Oppa's part." I motioned Oppa to sit in front where the chairs are and he happily skipped there with my iPod and ice cream. The guys didn't really want to practice but Eunhyuk said that some have to improve their singing more and glared at Donghae because his voice cracked at one point when it was his turn.

"OPPA! You have to sing your part because I'm not singing it AND STOP EATING MY ICE CREAM!" I saw Oppa eat one more huge spoonful of it. NOOOOO! MY ICE CREAM. I'll go tell Amber to get me another one later on. I look back to where Oppa sat but he was gone... SIGH. What is he doing now?

"Wait a minute. I need to stretch and warm up." Everyone else started stretching again with their backs facing me. GOOD. I did a cartwheel followed by 2 handsprings and landed on both of my feet. "DONE!"

I saw Oppa coming back with all the other idols in SM. Crap, I don't want to dance now.

"Uhh... on second thought, I don't want to do this now."

I was about to leave the stage when Kyuhyun pulled me back by my hood. "Hold it, we didn't stretch for nothing you know and it was your request that we dance to it again so you have to stick with it." SIGH. He wsa right but I bet he wants to humiliate me. TOO BAD! I already danced to it and practiced many times before.

"SUNGMIN! HELP ME!" I shouted at him but all he did was smile at me. D:

"Music please." Leeteuk said. I sighed and got into place. You know what... I regret doing a lot of things since I came to live in SJ dorms.

The beat of the music took over me and I started dancing to it and smiling at Oppa when it was my turn to be up front... well it wasn't MY turn but Oppa's but since it's me dancing to it right now, I guess you can say it's my turn.

The song came to an end and everyone clapped. Oppa came up and hugged me and I was happy... for like 10 seconds until I looked at my ice cream. IT WAS ALL GONE! "OPPA! WHY DID YOU EAT ALL OF IT?!" I ended up chasing him on stage with idols laughing at me.