Making a New Friend When Getting Punished

Personality Over Appearance

Leeteuk's POV

AHH, it's such a tiring day today, so many things to do like WGM. I don't even get why they would pair me up with her, seriously, I barely know anything about her, WHY HER?! Well atleast it's only for a show, it's not real and will never ever come true. (A/N: I don't have anything against WGM, it's just that I don't think they match well enough) I can't even sleep since Min Hyo moved in... there's something about her that seems so secretive... I wonder what that is. Since the manager has to make a few more stops because other members are coming back from their schedules I might as well sleep for now since I'm sure I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. I shifted in my seat to find a comfortable position to sleep, but soon it was disturbed by Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Hangeng.

"HYUNG! What do you want to do after this?"

"Sleep."

"Eat."

"Make you shut up." I said.

"We--"

Before I could answer them, manager hyung told us to get off since we arrived at the dorms. I was walking with Ryeowook. Sungmin and Hangeng went to shop for something... really, I never knew men would like to shop well except for ZhouMi. Apparently he LOVES to shop. You guys should've seen him when we arrived at the mall, all of the members had to chase after him because he wouldn't stop buying things.

"So what do you think Min Hyo and them are doing?"

"I think Min Hyo is in the living room, bored to death. Kyuhyun playing Starcraft on his laptop. I hope his laptop would break. ZhouMi would be on the computer, looking for new clothes to buy and Henry would be in his room, doing nothing."

"Wow... it seems like it's going to be true."

After we finished talking, I opened the door and damn I was wrong about what's happening in the dorms. Henry and ZhouMi are both squashed and Min Hyo is sitting on Kyuhyun. What a scene, I mean, it's VERY VERY rare that the evil maknae is on the floor, usually it's one of the members.. Hmm... I wonder what Min Hyo did or what did Kyuhyun did to make Min Hyo sit on him. Better take a picture of this.

"MIN HYO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ryeowook and I both shouted.

"AHHH! NOTHING NOTHING, JUST BEING FRIENDLY WITH THEM, I SWEAR I DID NOTHING"

Haha, she probably freaked out.

"Min Hyo, please come to my room within 5 minutes." Ryeowook said as he walked towards my room.

WAIT, MY ROOM?! I thought he said to his room. Does this mean that I have to be in charge of this too?! Seriously, one day I'm going to die because of these stupid members of mine. I sighed and walked to my room and I saw him sitting on my bed. Sigh again. Within 5 minutes, Min Hyo came to my room.

"Min Hyo, what were you doing?"

"a-a-ahh, I w-was t-t-trying to g-get m-my diary b-b-back." Min Hyo stuttered

OHH, SHE STUTTERED, she must be really nervous.

'BWOH?! YOU HAVE A DIARY, CAN I SEE IT! CAN I SEE IT?!" Ryeowook jumped out of his spot

"Well, you can see how the diary looks like, but you can't read it so here." Min Hyo said as she handed him the diary.

"You still have to diary I gave to you?"

"Hnn.. yeah."

"Well since you said the truth and still have to diary with you. I will give you a punishment!"

"YOU'RE GIVING ME A PUNISHMENT?!"

"Well of course, you sat on the members. Anyways, your punishment is to go grocery shopping for things on this list."

"Fine."

They both left my room after that... what the. SERIOUSLY?! I was just here and I didn't do anything, tch such nice members here. Well since they're gone I could finally get some sleep as I slowly lied down on my bed.

"YAHHH! GIVE ME BACK MY LAPTOP!"

"NO WAY, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR LIKE THE WHOLE DAY!"

Sigh, my life as the leader for these idiots.

 

Min Hyo's POV

So like I have to go shopping for... stuff. I swear the list goes on and on. There are atleast 50 things on this list and I have to pay for these. Nice to know, they better pay me back for this. As I was walking around the supermarket, someone bumped into me.

"Oh, sorry about that, I was daydreaming."

"It's fine and do you need help with that, it looks like you need some help by judging from that list of yours." the person said.

"Yeah... it looks like I'm living with idiots so ofcourse I have to buy these things for them"

"I see... oh, my name is Amber."

"Amber? like Amber in f(x)?"

"Yeah" she said as she took off her shades.

"WAHH, SERIOUSLY?! I'M A BIG FAN OF YOURS!"

"Shh, don't shout and I'm glad you are. Let's go buy your list of things.

As we were buying things from the list, it took HOURS. I swear. I told her about all the things that has happened from the first day that I've been in Seoul. I don't know if I would tell her one of my secrets though. Maybe I will since she's the only friend I have in Seoul or in my whole lifetime.

"BURGLER! THERE"S A BURGLER. HELP ME GET MY BAG BACK!"

Really... there are burglers in Seoul, but I bet they aren't smart enough.

"Amber, hold this basket and stay still" I said and ran for the thief.

Damn, that burgler is so slow, he's even slower that my brother. Oh well. I caught up with the thief, shifted my position and flipped him.

"Wow Min Hyo, how'd you do that?! That was so amazing despite your appearance!" Amber said.

"It's no big deal and I'll tell you a secret." I quickly whispered to her my secret and her face was filled with shock.

"REALLY?! WOW, you should let me see it."

"Haha" I chuckled. "Maybe one day."

 As the police was coming to get the thief. Amber and I started chatting as if the thief wasn't there.

"So you're Kim Min Hyo, huh." the thief said.

"So what?"

"Well I have a message for you. He said that he will be looking for you."

The thief smirked and left in the police car.