Showing My Talents To Amber

Personality Over Appearance

Min Hyo's POV

"Min Hyo, wake up. We're at the dorms already." I hear someone tell me, but I didn't want to wake up yet so I just hugged something that was near me and snuggled nearer.

"Aigoo, you still like doing this. When will you ever grow?" Unnie said.

Unnie? I suddenly sat up which shocked Unnie.

"HI EUN JUNG UMMA!" I said and smiled brightly.

"Bwoh? You're calling me Umma again?"

"Yup yup. Now let's go get your suitcase and go to the dorms. I'm tired.

I took half of her luggages and walked towards the dorms and Eun Jung Umma followed right behind me.

"Oh yeah, I don't think the boys are there right now because I told them to clean the house and if they actually accomplished that, they would LOVE to celebrate and so they would probably be out getting ice cream using someone else's money because they're cheap like that." I said and Young Umma nodded. While we were walking, I saw Amber talking to the security guard about something... it's probably something funny. I WANNA HEAR IT!

Oh yeah, you guys must be thinking this: Why is Min Hyo acting weird or unlike the way she was before? Well to answer that question, I would need 10 pieces of line paper to give you the full explaination of it OR I could just give you the short version. IT IS BECAUSE... EUN JUNG UMMA IS HERE! I'm happy that she's here and I could finally talk to someone about my problems... well I could talk to Amber, but I just knew Amber yesterday or was it the day before? HEHE. I FORGOT.

"AMBERRR. I SEE YOUU!" I shouted from far away.

"Hey, who are you talking to? Is it Amber from f(x)?" Unnie asked.

"YEAHH, IT'S AMBER from f(x) who I met a day or few days ago because the boys made me go shopping for their "needs" but it was mostly food that they need, then Amber helped me carry the things. OH YEAH. She knows my secret too since I could trust her not to tell the guys even though they are friends that are from the same company."

Amber looked behind her back and found that I was trying to wave with my hand, but because of Young Umma's luggages, I couldn't. I actually wonder what she puts in her luggages. IT'S. SO. HEAVY. I bet she went past the 44kg mark, but then again, she's rich.

"OH HEY MIN HYO! Why are you being weird today... you seem different.?" Amber asked while running to us.

"So you wonder the same thing too. Well if you want to full explaination, give me 10 pieces of line paper, but since you don't seem to have it right now, I'll give you the short version. IT'S BECAUSE EUN JUNG UMMA IS HERE!" I shouted the last part.

"Eun Jung Umma? Who's that and what do you mean by "you're wonder the same thing too."

"It's HER! The person standing next to me she's Eun Jung Umma and well you wonder the same thing that the viewers are wondering." I explained and pointed to Young Umma.

"Viewers? Uhh, I think you're going crazy. It's okay, I'll help with the luggages." Amber said.

"I'm not going crazy, but here you go. Take the luggages and just put them in the living room when you get to the SJ dorms. You should already know the passcode. I'll introduce you to Eun Jung Umma later on! I bet you guys are going to be BEST FRIENDS."

"Eun Jung Umma, let's go! We'll leave all the luggages to Amber here and we'll get the others." I said and pulled her away.

We each got like 2 luggages, so basically Young Umma here brought 6 luggages... and why is that? I wonder. Does that mean she's planning on staying here?! I hope she is. YOUNG UMMA IS HERE! HEHEHE. Yeah. I agree with Amber, I think I'm crazy after Unnie came here. When Unnie and I got to the dorms, we found Amber lying on the floor...

"Hey Amber, why are you on the floor?"

"Nothing, just dead tired from carrying all the luggage, man what's in there?!" Amber exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry about that. It's just my stuff. That's all you need to know." Unnie apologized and said.

"OH! You must be Eun Jung. Hello, I'm Amber from f(x) if you didn't know that."

"Hehe, yup. I'm Eung Jung and of course I know f(x)!"

"Okay, we'll go to the MUSIC ROOM." I shouted to get their attention.

It turns out that the guys have a music room. Why have one. I barely see anyone in Super Junior go to the music room at all to practice their music. They probably just wing it or something. Well that's just what I think. We walked to the music room which was upstairs. It was just an ordinary music room with a piano, speakers at the corners of the room and a big mirror across the wall.

"Hey Min Hyo, if both Amber and I know the secret, why don't you change into your real self?" Unnie said.

"Are you sure because I mean the boys might come back soon or something."

"It's okay, we'll somehow deal with it IF they come back." Amber told me.

"Okay... if you say so. BRB." I said and ran off to my room. I quickly changed into something that's comfortable for me to wear.

(What Min Hyo changed to)

I ran up the stairs and... OH WAIT. If you're wondering where the boys went. The guys went to get ice cream because they were tired and I know that because Henry left a note telling me that.

"Okay, I'm done." I quickly opened the door and closed it.

"WOAHH. Is that you Min Hyo?!" Amber exclaimed and tried to see if it's the real me by poking me and pinching me. After like what it seems forever, Amber finally let go of me and I walked over to Unnie.

"I'm glad to see the real you again" Unnie said and hugged me.

"Hey, sorry to ruin the moment, but Min Hyo coud you play the piano?" Amber asked.

"Yeah I can, wanna hear something?" I asked and I sat on the piano bench and started playing something.

(Love Me by Yiruma: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYlR8WRLqk)

"That was great Min Hyo!" Amber and Unnie both praised me.

"Okay Min Hyo, I'm pretty sure you're hiding some other things from me." Amber said.

"Yeah I am. What else do you want to know?" I said and smiled.

"Can you sing?"

"YEAH! Min Hyo could sing anything, she could even rap. Her voice is so nice." Unnie said.

I feel so embarrassed, Unnie said that. - sad face -

"Really? Then could you sing Good Day by IU?" Amber asked.

"Uhh okay, I don't know if I would sound horrible though.Please don't blame me if I hurt your eardrums"

I took a deep breath and started.

(Good Day by IU:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6StXKEzzw)

"Err, so how was it?" I asked

"THAT... WAS. GREAT. YOU HIT ALL THE NOTES!" Both of them said.

"OKAY, if you could dance, then you'll be able to become a star!"

"Wait, so you want me to dance now?"

"YES YES!" 2 of them shouted in my face. I think I have spit on my fance now.

I got into position and put my music on and started dancing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nry-zIRs4do You can stop around 0:35)

"Uhh, I'm done?"

"YOU COULD BE A STAR NOW!"

"Sorry, but ---"

*BANG* I was about to finish my sentence, but someone opened the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you enjoy it and sorry if it's short or something, I have to be at school by 8 because of some meeting.

@bouncy456_98: I can't really explain what it is but just imagine it as something that makes you look fat. I have one because I had to buy one for a play before.

And to those who wonders what the other 2 secrets are... GOOD LUCK FINDING! (: