Angry and Sad Donghae

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

I'm so tired right now after going to the amusement park. I tried searching for something to hug with my hands and I finally touched something or more like someone's arm... Oh well, that's fine with me. I started hugging the arm only, but then started to reach the waist of the person and snuggled closer to the person, which I don't know who, but it's probably Unnie... well I hope so and I fell asleep again.

 

After 4 hours of sleeping. I woke up and found myself back into the suit and Unnie right beside me, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"WHY DIDN'T WE GO TO THE AQUARIUM?!" Someone shouted.

"CALM DOWN PLEASE!"

"BUT I WANTED TO GO TO THE AQUARIUM." That person said which I assume is Donghae since he was the most excited person to go to the aquarium. All of a sudden, I heard crying sounds... WHY IS HE CRYING. >__> Hmm, well he is the King of Tears from what I heard in Strong Heart.

Oh great... we didn't go to the aquarium and now the fishy is angry or maybe sad. I DUNNO.

"MinHyo, what's going on?" Unnie asked.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that the only Fish in SJ is sad or angry because we didn't go to the aquarium like we promised."

"Well then..." Unnie said with a smirk. Uh oh, I have a bad feeling of this.

"GO CHEER HIM UP."

Damn. I'm not good with cheering people up.

"Why?"

"Well because he seems to like you."

"There's no way he could ever like an ugly person like me."

"MinHyo you are beautiful no matter what you say, please do not just give up on love just because one guy ruined it for you. As I have said before, there are many fishes in the sea, you just have to find the right person for you who would love you." Unnie said in her Umma voice and left to go take a shower.

Sigh. No matter how many times you have said that, there's just no way I'm going to believe in love ever again. I know that Unnie is trying very hard for me to open my heart, but there's just absolutely no way for me. Maybe in the future I will, just not now when I'm staying with them.

I went outside to the living room and I saw Teukie sitting on the couch, staring at Donghae and Eunhyuk trying to calm his roommate down by hugging him. Geh, another EunHae moment. I should really start counting when they display EunHae moments in front of me. SO #1

"Oh hey, MinHyo."

"Hey." I replied and yawned.

"Why are you up so early, the rest of the members are still sleeping like pigs."

"Well I would totally love to sleep like a pig today in the morning, but it turns out that there was a fish in the morning, crying because that fish didn't get to go to the aquarium yesterday." I said plainly and glared at the EunHae couple sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

"Yeah, about that. Sorry, Donghae was just sad." Leeteuk apologized.

"It's fine, I was going to wake up sooner or later when Unnie tries to wake me up by hitting me on the face with a pillow multiple times. I'll make breakfast and call you guys when I'm done." I said and stretched.

"That's a very nice Unnie you got there, I'm just going to go back to sleep, thanks for making the breakfast." Leeteuk said and went back into his room.

I just sat there, watching Donghae sniffle alone because apparently his "other half" left him since he was too tried.

Donghae looked at me. "Why are you staring at me, why didn't you go to the amusement park with us, why didn't we go to the aquarium like you have promised?"

Aishh, I don't want to answer his questions but might as well.

"I'm staring at you because you look weird. I didn't go to the amusement park with you guys because I thought I would've been bothersome and you guys didn't go to the aquarium because it was closed since they had to do some renovation and I checked, so please be quiet and we'll go next time when it opens."

"REALLY?! We're going to the aquarium once it opens again?! And why would you be a bother to us?"

"Well I thought I would be a bother because I'm fat and half of SJ members didn't want me here, so I thought I would stay out of the way for a while."

"It's okay, they'll probably open up to you later on and plus you should've been at the amusement park with us. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" Donghae exclaimed as he took the seat next to me.

"I'll go there sometime by myself when I need to think about things, so what did you like about the amusement park."

"I LOVED A LOT OF THINGS THERE! OH! and you know SooRin right?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"Can you like give me her phone number to me?"

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! OMG, why would he want my phone number.

"Why?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Well.. because I want to talk to her?" Donghae replied in a form of a question.

"Sorry, but she's going to be traveling around to different places, so you probably won't be able to reach her." I lied. I don't want anyone of them to remember SooRin, I wish she was gone but I know that's impossible.

"Oh, that's okay." Donghae said sadly.

"Sorry Donghae, but try to find another girl who would actually love you back. I have to go cook breakfast now." I said and left to the kitchen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry that I haven't been updating, been busy. D: