Spying On People Turns Out To Be a Good Thing.

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, I think I saw MOST of Super Junior.

I saw:

Donghae + Eunhyuk + KangIn      -      At the gym.

Ryeowook + Leeteuk + Kyuhyun      -      On the streets.

Sungmin      -      At the hotel.

Siwon      -      At church.

Yesung      -      At the pet store. I wonder how long he stayed there, I mean all he did there was stare at the turtles. Creep. That's what I exactly though of when I saw him from the display window.

ZhouMi      -      At the shopping mall, he probably didn't even see me since he was busy shopping, but damn, he's fashionable. Too bad he got caught, HAHA for you for being tall. Mehrong.

That's it so far. 5 more members to go. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, the only time when I don't want to see them, they like appear out of no where! Heechul must've planned this to happen with EunJung Unnie. Stupid people. Hmph.

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED. YUP, I have nothing to do. Should I go to the park in the middle of the night? It's like 1 am in the morning. Unnie is asleep while I'm just lying on my bed doing nothing impressive.Should I go spy on Super Junior. I think that's a great idea.

I wore a t-shirt, my pj pants and my milk slippers. Simple enough. Let me remind you, I'm still in my suit. grabbed my iPhone that was on the counter and walked out the door. I hope Unnie didn't wake up from the loud noise the door made.

While walking in the hallway, my slippers kept on making sounds. Ignore ignore. When I started walking near their hotel rooms, which is like 7 hotel rooms? I think. One of their doors were opened, so I peaked in. I saw Oppa's caked face? Why? Why? Why? Let me think... It's the 22nd of June today... WAIT WHAT?! 22nd? OMG. IT WAS MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! UH OH. I forgot to get his present. Such a bad sister... Hmm... should I record something for him? Yeah I think I'll do that and when this month is over, I'll give him some other present.

I walked back my hotel room and banged on the door since I forgot the key. Unnie's tired face showed up at the door. HEHE.

"MinHyo, do you know what time it is?! IT'S LIKE 1:30 IN THE MORNING. I'M TIRED!" Unnie complained and opened to door wider for me to get it.

"I know I know, but it was my brother's birthday yesterday and I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" I said and started looking for my camcorder.

"BIRTHDAY?! Wow, I forgot too, wait so what are you gonna do then?" Unnie asked while lying on the bed.

"I'll just record something for him and I'll give him another present later on after this month is over."

"Well you go to that in the washroom and say happy birthday for me too." Unnie said and fell asleep.

I finally found my camcorder and walked to the washroom, locked the door and started recording. I said a few words in the beginning and just sang Happy Birthday to him. Quick right? Well I have nothing else to say to him right now.

I took a sticky note and wrote stuff on it, stuck it on the camcorder. I walked from my hotel room to theirs and left the camcorder in their room, since no one was paying attion and mostly because their door is opened. I don't want anyone to steal my camcorder. IT'S PRECIOUS to me.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'm really tired. I knocked on the door for like 10 times and she didn't answer. I waited outside the door for like 10 minutes. SHE DIDN'T ANSWER. OH MY GO--- WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW?! Whatever, too tired to think, I'll just sleep on the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Short update, too tired.