Bored / Almost Caught

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

2 weeks have passed since the whole "bet" thing going on and I'm pretty sure you want to know how I got away from them right? Well let me tell you: I WENT UP TO THEM... AND SLAPPED THEIR FACES. And of course I was wearing a beanie that hid all my hair.

 

YEAH I WISH. I totally would've done that, you know... since my life has been a little bit... ahh what's the word.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I KNOW.

.

.

MY LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY WITH THEM. I should've never came here then none of this would happen. If I didn't meet this Heechul dude in Super Junior, my secret would not exposed to ANYONE and this BET would've never happened at all. Well I have to admit, my Unnie is part of this too and she's a bit... WEIRD. There's really no "bad" words to describe her. I can't call her ugly because she's too pretty. I can't call her a because she doesn't wear revealing clothes AT ALL. I can't call her a stupid idiot who doesn't know anything because she's SMART. SIGHH LIFE AGAIN. She should've just stayed in the UK for the next few years or something.

Oh great, now I'm getting off topic. So this is what REALLY happened after I saw the two.

Flashback

OH GREAT. It's the angel leader and evil maknae together. But then again, WHY are they together? Leeteuk is like the angel and Kyuhyun is like the devil's apprentice. Tch whatever.

I looked around me frantically, hoping that there's a hat store. THANKFULLY, I found one that sold beanies. I quickly ran inside, stole the beanie (hoping that the owner doesn't mind) and put it on, stuffing most of my hair in, leaving my frindges and bangs, so I don't look like a girl. I'll just look like a chubby dude walking... right?

I sat on the bench, pretending to do nithing. The two ALMOST passed by until they heard a voice.

"HEY, YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR THE HAT!" OH CRAP, I think that's the store owner of the beanie i took.

The 2 Super Junior members and I looked towards the direction of the voice and saw an angry man stomping towards me.

Crap. I've gathered more atenttion because the people around started staring at me.

"Doesn't that look like MinHyo?" Leeteuk asked

"That dude looks somewhat like MinHyo, even Ryeowook said that MinHyo is here." Kyuhyun replied while looking at me like I'm an experiment or something.

By the time Kyuhyun finished saying that, the angry man had made his way wrong the crowd and close to me and stuck out his hand, probably asking for the hat back or the money. I THINK I have some money in my pants pocket, but I'm not sure. DAMN if I give back the hat, my identity would be exposed to those two who's staring at me, burning a hole right through my head. - SWEATDROP -

AHAH, I found some money in my pants pocket. I gave 1000 yen for the hat, since it shouldn't cost that much. I guess.

"Mōshiwakearimasenga, kokode wa, okanedesu. Watashi wa isoide ita" I apologized and said that I was in a hurry.

By now, ALMOST everyone went back to their business, but only the two Super Junior members kept staring at me. AM I THAT INTERESTING?! AISHH.

"Just don't do it again." The owner said and left.

"DUDE, you go ask that guy or girl." Kyuhyun said and pushed the leader.

"I DON'T WANT TO. What if that person is a guy? I would've insulted him then.

I'm just staring at them while they bicker at each other, deciding who to ask me, but I'll just pretend that I don't understand what they're saying at all. Maybe I could walk away from them. Yeah I'll do just that.

Step. Step. Step.

While walking away, the two started rushing up to me.

"U-uhm, are you MinHyo?" Leeteuk asked. Ahh so in the end, it's the leader who asks me. Heh, Evil Maknae.

"Désolé, vous avez la mauvaise personne." I replied in French.

The two just looked at me surprised, apologized, and left walking away.

"I told you, it's not MinHyo!"

"YOU DIDN`T SAY THAT!"

"I DID, IN MY MIND."

Heh, looks like it's going PERFECTLY fine. This way, no one would ever find me. -Insert evil laugh-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's what really happened. Smart right? ^__^

Glad that's over, but I have 2 more weeks trying to avoid them.

"Hey Unnie, are you here?" I shouted in the room.

No reply...

"Probably helping at the office or something. Such a good kid. Wow... I'm sounding like a parent." 

Yeah, I'm weird. I talk to myself when no one is around. THAT'S HOW BORED I AM. I have to go out sooner or later. I can't wear the other clothes, Unnie said that I MUST stay in the suit for the month since I'm pretty sure she would kill me if I don't. You do NOT want to know how violent she is once you break a promise with her.

I'll just go out for like 10 minutes and walk around the hotel. I got on the bed and jumped up & down 3 times and jumped off, doing a flip and landing on my feet. (A/N: I have to do that to wake myself up in the morning.)

Hmm... should I wear slippers or my high tops? High tops? Yeah probably. I would look like a freak wearing my slippers, walking around the hotel. By the way, my slippers are Milk Plushie Slippers THEY'RE SO CUTEE. (If you don't know, search it up.) I opened the door and walked out, but I remembered I forgot to bring the key out with me. Good thing I didn't close the door yet. I was going to go back in, but I heard a door close, so I looked on my right and saw... a SUPER JUNIOR MEMBER GOING OUT. IT'S SUNGMIN AND SIWON.

Bad timing I guess... I rushed back inside, hoping that they didn't see me at all. Nevermind, I'm not going out today.

- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

Hehe, I updated. ^__^ Hope you enjoy it.