Chapter 33

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

Let me tell you one thing... WE'RE BACK IN KOREA!! Well I wanted to go to LA, so that I wouldn't be stuck with... THEM. Joking, they're not that bad and I don't hold grudges for long, but if you bully me, I'll just beat you up. - Smiley face - I'm nice... right? Okay okay, anyways, the plane ride was okay? I guess I could say that. My brother wanted to sit with me and his reason was that he wanted to "bond" with me. So the rest went on the plane while EunJung Unnie, Oppa, and I went on the private jet. The three of us were playing games the whole time and talked mostly about Super Junior. Good thing they didn't want to talk about my life. Sharing my past is not something I want to do.

I wonder if the managers are wondering where Oppa went... that would be something I want to see. Oh well, probably not. Unnie dropped us off and she flew to LA to help her parents with their business. Before she left, I was going to yell "TAKE ME WITH YOU, UNNIE!" But it was too late since Oppa dragged me in to the airport since we have to meet up with Super Junior, but then again I don't think I would have to. Well it's not like I want to be squished by ELF's.

"Oppa, I'm going back to the dorm by myself and don't worry, I'll give you call or something." As soon as I said that, I ran off.

Hmm... I wonder where I should go. Back to the dorm? NAHH. That'll be too boring. Go see Amber? I wonder what she's doing. SURPRISE VISIT TO HER DORM, I hope she's there though.A

fter walking for who knows how long... I snuck inside. Call me a Ninja, please. :D

I knocked on the door and Victoria opened the door a little and peeked to see who was there. UWAHH, she's pretty.

"Uhmm... is Amber there? I'm a friend of hers."

Victoria looked at me weirdly, wondering who I am. "Yeah. Are you a fan?"

"Of course! Are all the members here?"

She opened the door wider to let me in. "Yup, come in." I sat down on the couch.

SM idols sure are nice in real life. I always wonder if they have a different personality than when they're on camera.

"AMBER, there`s a little kid who seems to be an 8 year old looking for you!"

... 8? Eight? EIGHT?! Sigh... I'm short, nothing I can do about it. If you're wondering, I'm not wearing my suit. No point now. Maybe I'll wear it once in a while.

"I don't know anyone who's 8 years old." Amber said

"HI AMBER!" I shouted. and when she looked my way, she started laughing.

... Must be making fun of me. AM I THAT SHORT TO LOOK LIKE AN EIGHT YEAR OLD?!

"HAHAHAHA, Victoria, she's not an eight year old." Amber said while laughing. :(

"Sigh, I'm just short. So I'll introduce myself. Hi, I'm Kim MinHyo and I'm 15 years old."

"15?! Ah, sorry. I just assumed you were an 8 year old because of your height."Victoria apoplogized.

"It's fine, it's fine. I get that a lot. Well they won't tell me personally, but they probably think that. I'll be in Amber's room." I dragged her away. Victoria smiled and went to the kitchen, probably to get some things.

- - - - - - - -

"AMBER! AM I THAT SHORT?!"

Amber looked at me and said this with a straight face. "Yes you are."

"Sheesh, fine."

"So I see you're not wearing your suit anymore, so what happened?"

"Long story short, made a bet with Heechul and lost." I didn't feel like explaining it again. I can't believe that I lost.

"Ohh... Never make a bet with Heechul." Amber said.

"Could've told me that sooner!"

Sigh.

"Well we have to go practice soon." And as soon as she said that Victoria shouted.

"EVERYONE! WE HAVE TO GO TO PRACTICE! THE VAN IS HERE!"

Bad timing. I'll just follow them. Nothing better to do.

"I'M COMING WITH YOU! Unnie went to LA without me, so I'm bored."

"That's... fine. I think, you'll just sit in the corner." Amber smiled

"Uhm, if you haven't notice, sitting in the corner wouldn't be any fun." I resoned with her.

"Whole point, let's go already. Leader is going to barge in here if we don't get moving." Amber said that and dragged me out.

Now it's her turn to drag me. I see. When we came out, we saw no one there. Probably in the van?

"AHHH, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Amber rushed me out of the dorm. "MinHyo, just go out of the building and in front, there's going to be a van, just go in. I need to close the dorm and tell Victoria that I'll be there in 2 minutes."

I'll just walk there SLOWLY, but then I don't want to get Amber in trouble. Ahh, I'll speed walk? I walked out of the building and Amber was right, there's a van.

I looked in and saw the other members of f(x), but I didn't say hi to them yet. "Victoria Unnie, Amber would be here soon and can I follow you guys to practice?"

"Sure! I wouldn't mind, but there's only one seat left, but I guess you could sit on Amber." Victoria smiled. Victoria is so nice and friendly. I LIKE HER! Of course, as a friend.

"I'M HERE!" Amber shouted.

The members looked out and saw Amber running towards the van and maybe they're wondering who I am.

"Amber, MinHyo is going to sit on you since we don't have enough seats."

"You're not heavy right?" Amber whispered to me.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I don't know." I just smiled at her.

Amber climbed in the van and I sat down on her.

"Let's go."

After 5 minutes... "AHH, MINHYO! YOU'RE HEAVY!" I'm forcing my weight on her, of course. The members just laughed. Hehe, the members are nice.
I like everyone in f(x).

I felt my iPhone vibrate in my jeans pocket and I looked to see who was calling me. Oppa? Ohh... I was suppose to call him. FORGOT!

"Oppa?" I answered.

"Where are you?! You're suppose to be back in the dorms!"

Since I didn't want to be shouted at, I just handed it to Amber.

Amber looked at me weirdly and took the phone. "Hello?"

"AMBER? Since when did you know MinHyo? AND IS SHE SAFE?!"

"Yeah, she's safe and it's a long story. We're just going to SM to practice."

"Okay, could you give the phone to Victoria? I need to tell her something."

Amber faked being hurt. "You don't trust me with MinHyo?"

"Pshh, Amber. Just give the phone to Victoria."

Amber passed the phone to Vic Unnie. Atleast I don't have to hear Oppa yell at me and as soon as Amber passed it, she smacked me on my head.

"Oww! What was that for?" I pouted.

"For giving the phone to me when you're suppose to be yelled at."

Before I could hit Amber back, we're in SM's parking lot already. I'll get her later. Everyone left the Van except for Amber. She said that her legs are numb. to be her and Victoria handed back my phone.

"So what are you guys going to do?"

"Practice. And Hello, I'm Luna!"

"Hehe, I know! I'm a fan. And the others who I didn't meet yet are Sulli Unnie and Krystal Unnie. By the way, I'm Kim MinHyo. 15 years old."

"Glad to meet you!" Sulli, Luna, and Krystal said.

I just smiled. "AMBERR! YOU'RE SLOW." I shouted. "It's all your fault, Heavy kid."

"Come on. We're late for practice." Leader said.

Everyone went in to the building and to the dance practice room. As soon as the song blasted in the room, they started dancing to their famous songs. I sat in the corner and watched them dance, trying to memorize the moves. It's fun.

The song ended and my stomach grumbled. Good thing they didn't hear.

"Amber, I'm hungry."

"Amber, take her to the cafeteria and get her something to eat. Ryeowook told me that she didn't eat anything since morning." Victoria said.

"Got it!" Amber said.

- - - - - - - -

"AMBER! Piggy back me to the cafeteria."

"Why?" I'll look like a babysitter. I mean you look like an 8 year old."

"I'm tired." I said and yawned. "Fine. Just get on" Amber said and as soon as she lifted me, she fell down because I smacked her head 3 times. GOOD JOB! I told myself. (:

"Hey MinHyo, how much do you actually weigh?" Amber asked.

Now that I think about it, I don't really know. "Uhh, last time I checked, I was around 38kg. Why?" (A/N: 38kg is my real weight. LOL. I'm underweight too.)

"You're underweight. Gain some." Amber dropped me off at a table and went to get me food.

How am I suppose to gain weight? I mean I eat A LOT, but then again. I exercise at times. I think I gained some weight. OH WELL. I'm too hungry now. Amber came back with 2 sandwiches and ice cream.

"Amber, how much did this cost? Need to pay you back."

"It's fine. Be right back, have to go to the washroom." Amber left me. Hope no one would talk to me.

I sat in the cafeteria quietly and ate my sandwiches. It's just ham with lettuce and mayo. After finishing the sandwiches, I felt like I need to walk around, so I left a note to Amber that I wanted to walk around SM. I took the ice cream and left.

Hmm... I don't know which way to go, so let's just go right. I opened a door a little bit and peeked inside. OHHH! This room are for trainees. The instructor looked at me because when I opened the door, it was too loud.

"Uhh... sorry." I apologized and left. Warning to myself: Must not get in trouble.

When I walked around, the workers started staring at me. Wondering why this little kid is walking around while eating ice cream. One thing for sure: I'm lost. Should I go to the dance practice room? I should, but I don't know how. I looked to the door next to me and it turns out to be the washroom. AMBER! She might still be in there. Nahh, probably not. I'll call Oppa! Great idea. (:

Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...

NO ONE ANSWERED. NOOO!

UGH, I'll just listen to music then. I took my phone out, plugged my earphones in and started blasting my music. By the time I listened to the 10th song on my phone, I fell asleep in the hallway... once again.

- - - - - - - -

"Hey, who's this little kid?"

"Shh, can't you see? She's sleeping."

"Well I can see that."

"Do you think we should wake her up?"

"But she looks too cute!"

"Hey! She has chubby cheeks like Henry!" Someone said and pinched my cheeks too hard.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Another person shouted.

By now, I woke up from all the noise.

"Look! You woke her up."

"Uhm... what time is it?" I rubbed my eyes to have a clearer vision.

"It's 2:30PM."

"Thank you." I stood up and walked away, of course. With my phone. Then I realized it again, I don't know where to go. D:

"Umm... could you show me where the dance practice room is?"

"Sure. Follow me." the 2 people said... who I think is are workers

Apparently the washroom wasn't that far from the dance practice room. Sheesh, why didn't I figure that out.

"Thank you again." The 2 workers left and I went in to the practice room, but I didn't see f(x). Instead, I saw TaeTiSeo.

Wow... I SEE TIFFANY AGAIN! "Sorry, I thought f(x) was here."

"They were, they went out to find someone." Taeyeon said. Ahh, that person must be me.

"Oh... Could you call Victoria Unnie and tell her than I'm here?"

"Okay!" Tiffany said and called Victoria Unnie.

"Victoria?... Yeah she's back... Okay."

"They'll be here in 3 minutes."

"Kaykay!" I sat on the dance floor doing nothing. IT'S SO BORING. D: I wonder if they're mad at me... probably, right?

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Seohyun asked.

"It's fine. I know who you guys are. Taeyeon Unnie, Tiffany Unnie, and Seohyun Unnie. The sub-unit TaeTiSeo."

After I said that, the awkward silence kicked in. I didn't really know what to say to them anymore, so I just played games on my phone.

"AHHH! YOU'RE BACK! YOU KNOW, IF YOU'RE NOT BACK AT THE DORMS BY 3, YOUR OPPA WOULD'VE KILLED ME WHEN I SEE HIM!" Amber shouted and shook me.

"Sorry for all the trouble and could we go now, there's only 10 minutes before 3."

"It's fine, we were done with practice anyways. Let's go." Victoria Unnie said.

The ride back to Super Junior dorms was quiet. Krystal, Sulli, and Luna were sleeping since they're tired from all the practice. Amber kept on hitting me on my head and Victoria Unnie was talking to the manager.

They dropped me off at the dorms and went back. I rang the doorbell and Oppa immediately opened the door, hugged me, and bombarded me with questions.

"MINHYO! DID YOU CAUSE ANY TROUBLE? DID YOU EAT ANYTHING? ARE YOU HUNGRY?"

"I'm fine. I hate 2 sandwiches and where are the other members?"

"They're getting ready to go to SM because we need to discuss about some things with the CEO."

Well I could've just stayed at SM... Stupid Oppa who didn't pick up the phone. I was going to go back to my room, but Oppa said this.

"All the members are going and so you have to cook dinner!"

Sigh... I don't feel like cooking anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -