Stalking SJ Members Leads Me to Trouble

Personality Over Appearance

MinHyo's POV

After eating breakfast, everyone left to their schedules and Unnie just went back to sleep, probably jet lagged by everything, but you know someone told me something quite disturbing and yeahh.

You know at times, you want to kill someone who you hate in life, but is really close to you? Yeah, I want to kill someone right now and that person would be someone in Super Junior. He is short, was chubby but he has an amzing voice. If you guess Kim Ryeowook THEN YOU ARE... absolutely right. Do you want to know what he did? He actually signed me up to go to HIGH SCHOOL?! Why high school, just because I'm 16, doesn't mean I should be going to high school. Great. Hell is back in my life. But first, I should be chasing my brother in the dorms, but that's too bad because he had to go to his schedule, WHICH I was smart enough to follow him and his other members.

It turns out that they had some recording in a gym or something and the other people were there like members of SJ: Hangeng, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and of course, my brother. Make up artists and the directors are there too, but I don't think I would have to worry about being spotted since I'M A PRO NINJA HERE. Psh, yeah I wish I was a ninja, so that I could pants everyone here. Just wish me luck that I won't get caught or something. I just sat myself down on the floor where the seats were located and hid behind my bag of food. ^____^ Yeah I have a bag of junk food, jealous yet?

After like 20 minutes of sitting there, I got really bored. It's actually pretty boring watching them do some activities and stuff, but I swear I was so amused by the fact that my brother has a low time in doing the 100m dash and failing all the other sports that are being played. I was going to walk back to the dorms since it was getting too boring, so I got up and walked towards the door.

"DIRECTOR, THE PERSON WHO SAID WOULD COME ISN'T COMING BECAUSE HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!"

Sh*t, please don't tell me where a person would come and be a replacement.

"Oh, that's fine. I think." the director said while the members and others are resting.

PHEW. Good, I thought it would've been one of those emergency replacements whatchamacallit. Ignoring whatever was going on, I ALMOST walked out the door. SIGH.

"BUT DIRECTOR, 2 OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T COME BECAUSE THEY HAD AN EMERGENCY!"

"Don't just stand there, go find me someone else then!"

"HOW I MEAN THERE ISN-----" The worker looked around the stadium quickly and landed her eyes on... ME. Great, I should've brought Unnie with me.

"YOU!"

The worker shouted and pointed at me, so technically everyone there looked at me.

"MINHYO! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" someone said and ran towards me.

"Well, I was going to have my revenge on someone for MAKING ME GO TO HIGH SCHOOL!" I should the last part.

"DON'T BLAME ME. LEETEUK APPA TOLD ME TO SEND YOU TO HIGH SCHOOL SINCE YOU'RE 16." Oppa shouted back at me with his loud voice across the stadium. Did I mention that EVERYONE was staring at me? Which means groups like SISTAR, Girls' Generation, MBLAQ, UKISS, SHINee and others are staring at me. I don't NEED ATTENTION. >___> My life has been a mess since I've been in Korea now.

I just ignored all the stares coming at me and walked over to the girl worker. "So what do you need from me?"

"Well I need you and some other person to do the filming in this."

"Fine with me, just give me like 10 minutes." I said and walked away to where the members of SHINee and SUJU are.

"So MinHyo noona, are you going to do the filming with us?"

"Taemin, I'm not your noona, unless you are deaf, you should've heard that I'm only 16 and being forced to go to high school." I replied bluntly.

Other groups were whispering to each other, probably because they don't know who I am.

"MinHyo please don't be mad at me." Oppa said, but I just held my my index finger up signalling him to wait a minute because I have to make a quick call.

Phone Conversation:

"Unnie, I need you to come here."

"Why? Did you get in trouble? Where are you?"

"Just come to this address that I'm going to tell you right now." I said the address and hung up, turned back to my brother and saw him crying on Yesung's shoulder. Dude, why is he even crying.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you ignored me." Oppa said while hiccuping.

"I had to make a phone call to tell Unnie to come here."

"Oh! Really?"

"Yes really, now just go back to the other members while I sit here by myself."

They left me sitting here on the grass. I just sat down for like 10 seconds and Unnie suddenly appeared wearing navy blue sweat pants, high tops, and a cookie monster jacket. NICE SENSE OF FASHION UNNIE!

"WHAT HAPPENED, DID YOU GET HURT?!" Unnie questioned me and scanned my face while everyone else stared at us.

"I'm fine." I replied and slapped her hand away.

"Okay, so what's the problem then?"

"WE'RE RECORDING SOMETHING!"

"Seriously MinHyo?! I woke up from my sleep and got ready in like 3 minutes, ran all the way here in 10 minutes for this?!"

"Yup." I replied.

 

"HEY, AREN'T YOU THE DAUGHTER OF THAT COMPANY WHO CREATES ALL THE COMPUTERS AND OTHER ELECTRONICS?!" Someone shouted.

Great, now you know what Unnie's family does for a living. Everyone started shouting and greeting Unnie. Tch, I hate that person who shouted.

After like 3 minutes, the director got annoyed with all the shouting and said that we should finish shooting this thing soon, so that others could go home and rest. Not my fault, you stupid director.

"OKAY, FIRST WE'RE DOING THE 100M DASH. GET IN POSITION."

I DON'T WANT TO RUN, but I do need some exercise. We were running in groups of 5 and I overheard someone say this. "I bet that fat girl over there wouldn't be able to finish 100m without stopping." I hope you trip and fall into a sinkhole in the middle of the Earth too. I looked over at Unnie who was beside me and saw that she was angry at them for saying that and was ready to punch the daylights out of them.

"Unnie, just let it go, we'll show them how it's done." I said and winked at her and Unnie just smiled in return.

So in the group of 5 that I'm running in were the 2 people who said whatever they said, it turns out they were in SNSD. Taemin and SooHyun in UKISS. Thw whistle went and everyone started running... I just practically jogged there and won first. DAMN THEY ARE SLOW. I should tell them to exercise more. I ran back to Unnie and high fived her since she was next.

(Let's just skip to the last five of the race)

It was Unnie, EunHyuk, MinHo, Dongho, and I. Tough competition because Unnie is like the same speed as me. Since Unnie and I were on lanes that were on opposite sides, I just shouted at her.

"UNNIE. LET'S GO ALL OUT LIKE BEFORE."

"YOU GOT IT."

The other people were confused and quite surprised at me since I look fat to them. MinHo and EunHyuk wasn't surprised at all because last time we did jogging around the park and we had a race. The whistle went... Unnie and I just zoomed past and finished the race at the same time. That happens pretty much when we go all out.

Unnie and I: 11 seconds. (A/N: I wish I could run that fast, my best time for 100m is like 13 seconds. D: )

MinHo: 16 seconds.

Dongho: 18 seconds.

And poor EunHyuk got 20 seconds. He has always wanted to beat MinHo, but TOO BAD.

Everyone's jaw dropped. TO BE YOU. JKJK. They're probably shocked that I could run that fast.

"YAH, UNNIE. YOU IMPROVED!"

"OF COURSE! I can't lose to you."

Other people congratulated us and then we heard this.

"Lee EunJung and Kim MinHyo?!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is probably the only time I could update for the weekend because I have projects to do. D: