Hang on...

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

You were studying in your school library with Eunjin as your Examination in coming. It was already 8pm but both of you didn’t realize that. Ljoe just ended his work at the restaurant and he walked by an accessories shop. He saw the staff were making couple rings and necklace. *I should make one for both of us.* Ljoe smiled and went into the shop. He glanced around and he saw a pedant with a seashell design. He thought of the first gift he gave you and he pointed at the pedant, “Ahjussi. I want that.” The staff took 2 pedant out and ljoe asked him to craved your name and his name on it. The staff then chains it into a necklace and put it nicely in a box for ljoe. Ljoe took the box and his smile grew wider. *Our couple necklace.* After buying, he decided to call you.

“Minhye ah… where are you?” Ljoe askd excitedly.

“Oppa, I am in the library.” You whispered.

hey baby, it’s already 9 pm. It’s late, you should go home now. “

You checked you watch and your sheepishly said, “heee. Sorry oppa. I didn’t know is that late.”

I will come and take you home. Wait for me at the school gate 15 minutes later okay?” Ljoe said.

“Okay. See you later oppa.” You hung up and started to pack your bag.

You told Eunjin that it’s late and ljoe is coming to fetch you.

“Eunjin, do you need us to walk you home? It’s late.” You asked. “It’s okay. I don’t want to be a third wheel there. Haha. I can take a cab home. “Eunjin said and took a cab.

You were waiting for ljoe near the school gate. You glanced around looking for ljoe.

“ZOOOMZOOMM”You saw a motorbike stop in front of you. You stepped back as you didn’t know ho is it. Ljoe coolly took off his helmet, “Minhye ar… is me.”

You brightened at his voice, “Oppa!” You ran towards him. “Zico bike?”You asked. Ljoe nodded his head. You saw him hiding something behind his back. “Oppa, what is that behind.” You tipped your toe trying to see it. Ljoe chuckled and pull out a bouquet of roses from his back. “Wah…” You were surprised. You took the roses and smell it. “This is for me?” You asked. “Of course, Who else will I give roses to other than you?” He replied and stood up in front of you. “Minhye ah, close your eyes. I have something for you.” He said. You blinked and obediently close your eyes. You felt something on your neck and use your hands to touch it. After he was done, you opened your eyes and you a necklace dangling on your neck. “Oppa…” You were stunned that you did not know what to say. “I promised you when we were young right? When I started to earn my own money, I will buy something for you.” Ljoe smiled. “Komawo… oppa.” You touched it and smiled at the words carved on it. “Byunghun <3 Minhye.”

“Look here, I have one too.” Ljoe bend down and showed his necklace on his neck. He had the same necklace as you with word, “Minhye <3 byunghun.”

Your smiled grew wider at how sweet he was.  “Who says I love you?” You teased. “YAH! You don’t love me?” Ljoe pretended to be angry, “Then forget it. You will have to walk home yourself.”

“I don’t mind.” You turned to go. Ljoe smirked at ran after you, “Playing hard to get huh?” He wrapped his arms around you from the back and whispered in your ears, “ Even if you don’t love me, I love you.” You melted at his words.

“Come, it’s late. You have school tomorrow right?” Let’s go home now.” Ljoe helped you to get up the motorbike and fixed your helmet.

“Ready to go?” Ljoe asked. You nodded and he drove off.

On the way home, both of you were chatting happily. You saw lots of stars on the sky and you started to point at it. “Oppa! you see… the sky is so beautiful.” You said as you were admiring the stars. Ljoe looked up too. He smiled and he turned back to look at you. He saw that you were smiling and he felt his heart flutter. *I love to see you smile.*

He softly gazed at you for a long time until you started shouting. “OPPA! BECAREFUL!!!! You yelled as you saw a van speeding towards the both of you. Ljoe snapped out from his thought and his eyes widened at how close the van was. The beamlight blinded his eyes and he swerved his motorbike to the right. He heard you screaming followed by a loud crash. “BANG!”

He was flew out of the motorbike and landed on the grass. He groaned in pain. He held onto his bleeding arms and everything in front of him was blurred. The driver in the van quickly went down to checked on him. “Are you okay? “ The driver shook him. As his vision became clearer, he started to looked around for you. Anxiously, he kept calling your name, “Minhye… Minhye… “ The driver helped him to stand up and he pushed the driver away and looked around for you. He then saw you lying on the road near the curbside. “Minhye ah!!!” Ljoe shouted and ran towards you despite his injury. He was shocked to see your state. Your helmet fell off and blood was all over your face. “Minhye ah…” He cried as he knelt beside you. He put his arms at the back of your neck and lifted you a bit. “Minhye… Minhye… Kim minhye!!” he kept calling you but you did not reply. He wiped the blood away from your face. “CALL THE AMBULANCE!” he yelled at the driver. The driver quickly called 119.

You slowly open your eyes, “Oppa.” You weakly called. “Minhye ah… how are you feeling? Are you okay? “ Ljoe asked worriedly. “Oppa, It’s painful…” You whispered.

“Bear with it… the ambulance is coming…” Ljoe cried as he felt something piercing through his heart after seeing you were hurt. “Hang on a bit… Minhye ah.. Please be safe…” Ljoe cried as he buried his face in your neck. “Oppa… “You slowly lifted your hands and touch his face, “Don’t cry…” Soon, you blackout and the only thing you heard is ljoe screaming your name.