First day of high school.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

You began to prepare for your high school. You registered for TS High School which Eunjin was in there too. You also started to look for job. You soon got a job at a flower shop.

A few days had passed and you slowly forgot about ljoe. Sometimes you will think of him, but you will shook your head and continued to do your own work.  Before school reopened, you had been working at the flower shop all day which keep you occupied. Eunjin was happy to see that.

You were walking home and you went to the nearby stationery store to buy some stationary since school is starting tomorrow.

You chose some pens and files. You then saw a fiction books session and you decided to go and take a look. You were busying looking at the book on the shelf and you did not see someone was sitting near the shelf.

“Ah…” You screamed as you accidentally trip on his leg.

The boy quickly stood up and put his arms around your waist to prevent you from falling. You closed your eyes waiting for the fall but it did not happen.

You felt someone was holding you. You opened your eyes and you saw a blonde guy looking at you. His face was so close to you. It was the first time that your face was so close to a guy other than ljoe. You realised that he had a beautiful eyes. It’s so mesmerising.

The guy smirked, “Miss, are you okay?”

You looked away, embarrassed, “I am okay. Sorry. I did not see you.”

You quickly walked away as you felt so embarrassed. You did not realise that you dropped your phone.

“Miss, your phone…” That guy ran in front of you and handed you your phone.

“Oh.. Thanks.” You bowed at him.

He smiled, “No problem. “

You quickly ran to the cashier to pay for your stationary.

The guy then glances at your back view for a long time and went back reading quietly.

 

This time, ljoe was travelling to Incheon. He was supposed to meet Kwon jihoo. He took out the picture and took a look to memorise his face.

He alight the bus and walked into a dark alley. It was raining but ljoe did not care. He was busying looking around for him but he did not realise someone was following him.

Suddenly, someone raised a bat behind ljoe and slammed it hard on his head. Ljoe fell onto the floor and winced in pain. The guy took the bag from ljoe. Ljoe held his head at got up, “YAH, Give me back.” Ljoe kicked guy. He tried to snatch the bag but the other guy smashed him with glass bottle. Ljoe’s became to bleed and his vision become blur. The guy smirked, “If you manage to survive, tell junhyung, don’t challenge me. I am from the Lionhead.” The guy smirked and snabbed ljoe with the broken glass bottle. Ljoe weakened and fell onto the fall. The two guys then kicked him for a few times and quickly jumped into the car and drove away.

Ljoe felt so giddy and painful. He held tightly onto the scarf you knitted for him, “Minhye ah… wait for me… Minhye..” He was losing energy.

He feels blood dripping down from his head and the blood merged with the rain. Soon his eyes rolled back and became unconscious.

 

“NO!!!!” You screamed as you woke up from your nightmare. You clenched onto your heart and the scene came back to your mind again. “NO… is not true… It’s a dream.” You tell yourself. “But the dream was so real.. Why? I could feel his pain. “You mumbled and shook your head, “Oppa, please be safe.”

Just then, your alarm clock rang. You came back to your sense and switch off your alarm. *It’s just a dream. I shall prepare for school now.*

Soon, you were on your way to school. You were walking down the streets and your mind kept thinking if ljoe. You think back on your dreams. You didn’t know why but you felt that it was real.

“Minhye ah!” Eunjin shouted and ran towards you. You stopped and you saw her panting in front of you.

“What are you thinking about? I had been calling you and you did not hear me.”Eunjin said.

You rubbed the back of your neck, “Sorry, I was thinking about my dream.”

“Your dream?” Eunjin asked. You nodded and told her about your nightmare.

“It’s so real. I feel like I should go and find him.” You said.

“YAH, minhye, you told me you will start to lead your own life right? You should stop thinking about him.Come on, it’s just a dream.” She nudged you. She grabbed your hands and led you into the school gate.

You glanced around the school and smiled, “I love this feeling. Finally back to school.”

“Yeah, So work hard! But I will not be in the same class as you though. I am in year 2 and you are in your year 1. So, I will be your sunbae.” Eunjin smiled.

“I won’t call you sunbae.” You poked her waist and ran away

“YAH!” Eunjin chased after you, “Stop running.”

You stuck out your tongue at her, “Come and catch me.” You were walking backwards and you did not realise someone was behind you.

You stepped on his shoes and knocked onto him, “Minhye ah, becareful!” Eunjin shouted.

The guy helped you balanced yourself but supporting you with his hands. You turned and bowed at him, “Sorry.”

“You… You are that girl yesterday?” You looked up and tilted your head.

You saw the blonde guy. *It’s him.*

The guy smiled, “Remembered?”

“Omo, Daehyun oppa, sorry. My friend did not do that on purpose.” Eunjin quickly apologised and pulled you away.

“Minhye, let’s go.” You bowed at him and left with Eunjin.

“So, her name is minhye? Minhye minhye… Nice name.” He mumbled.

“YAH, HYUNG!” Zelo called while chewing his bubble gum. Daehyun turned and looked at you again and went to Zello.

“Minhye ah, do you know who is he? How dare you knocked onto him?” Eunjin said. She was afraid that you got into trouble.

“I did not do that on purpose. And this is my first time in this school, how would I know who he is.” You shrugged.

“He is the kingka of the school. He is from BAP. BAP is the kingka group in this school. He is one of them. I heard he is the quietest one in there. Girls are all over them. But the Queenka of the school wanted them so much that they will punish the one that go near them. So becareful.” Eunjin explained.

“WHAT? Kingka and queenka? Wow, that’s ridiculous. I only seen it in drama. “ You laughed.

“Yah, I am serious.”Eunjin said.

“Okay, let’s go to class now.” You smiled at her and skipped to your class.