Friends.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

At night, Ljoe looked from the window looking at the sky.  He closed his eyes enjoying the breeze that blown into the bedroom. He thought of his parents and let out a sighed. Just as he opened his eyes, he saw a girl seating on the bench near the playground. He looked carefully, *It’s her.* he thought as he looked at you for a few seconds. He left his room and went to the playground. He heard you sniffing and he started to walk towards you. You did not see him as you were staring at the ground. You then saw packet if tissue appeared in front of you. You followed the hand and looked up to see who it was.  You saw ljoe and you stared at him angrily. You then looked away and wiped your tears with your fingers. “ Stop crying.” He sat beside you. You shifted away from him. He saw you shivering as the weather was cold. He took off his mini jacket and put it around you. You blinked at his action. “I… I.. am.. sorry..” He said. You just kept quiet. “I shouldn’t say those words to you.  I can’t vent my anger at you, just because my parents dumped me here.” He explained with tears in his eyes.

“My parents should not have given birth to me if they decided dumped me here. My mum and dad divorced and my mum went with other guy. She left me with my dad. My dad dumped me as he found his new love. That’s so funny. I was just a toy to them. They did not even care about my feelings. Maybe giving birth to me was just an accident to them.” Ljoe continued.

*Same as me.* You thought as you sat closer to him. “I understand how you feel. This was how they did to me too.”, you wiped your tears, “ The only thing we can do now is to be happy. We must show them that even without them, we can still live happily isn’t it.” You smiled.

Ljoe smirked and he somehow agreed with what you just said. He smiled and nodded his head. “So now, let’s just forget about the past and play happily with the rest of the kids.” You said. “Your name is byunghyun right? So I will call you byunghun oppa.”

“So you forgive me?” Ljoe said. You nodded your head. Ljoe smiled happily, “what is you name?” he asked. “Minhye.” You replied.

Ljoe held out his hands, “Friends?” You took his hands and shook it.