I will be your eyes.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

The next morning, you woke up. You opened your eyes and hope that you could see the lights again. But it was pitch dark again. You sighed. *I should just face the fact.* You heard the door slammed opened and you jumped. “Who are you?” You asked. You could feel someone was walking near you. You smell alcohol too. “Minhye..” Ljoe stumbled and fell onto your lap.“Oppa, are you okay? You drink?” you asked worriedly. You felt some water on your hands.You frowned a bit, “Are you crying?” Ljoe did not reply you and started mumbled to himself,“Minhye ah.. sorry…If I did not ride the bike that day, if I did not go and find you that day, if I did not get distracted that day.. if i…”  You cut his off, “Oppa, is not your fault… and you are drunk.” You brushed your hands through his hair to make him feel better, “Oppa, I will never blame you. So don’t blame yourself about it.” You kissed his hair and ljoe smiled unknowingly. He fell asleep on your lap. You did not wake him up and let him sleep. *You must be really tired.*

 

Ljoe woke up with a headache. *AISH.* He lightly hit his head.  “You are awake.” You smiled. He realized he was sleeping on your lap all this while. He rubbed the back of his neck, “Mianhae.. minhye ah.. because of me you couldn’t have a good rest. “You moved your hands around trying to touch him. Ljoe saw it and took your hands. You smiled, “Silly oppa… How many times do you want to say sorry to me? There is nothing to be sorry.” Ljoe softened at what you said. He brushed his fingers through your soft hair and kissed your forehead. You leaned forward and rested your head on his chest. You feel so safe in him embrace.

“Oppa, you will not leave me right?” You asked. Ljoe was stunned by your sudden question, “ Why are you asking this? Of course I won’t leave you.” You wrapped your arms around him, “I am just afraid to be alone now. It’s so scary that everything is dark. But I feel so secure with you around me.”

Ljoe felt his heart sank as he felt so guilty, but at the same time he was happy at how you feel secure with him around. “Minhye… I will be with you forever, I will love you forever. No matter what, I will be by your side. I will be your eyes now.” Ljoe whispered in your ears and buried his head in your neck, “Saranghae..”