Discharged.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

Soon, it was the day you discharged from the hospital. Ljoe helped you packed your things and you sat on the bed to wait for him. “Minhye ah… I will go settle the bills and get your medicine. Just stay here and wait for me okay?” Ljoe said. You nodded,”Okay..”

After settling the bills and collecting the medicine, ljoe came back to the ward to take you home. He carefully hook his hands with yours and slowly bring you home. You were scared because it’s the first time walking outside being blind. “Don’t worry.. I am here. I won’t make you fall.” Ljoe assured. You gain the courage and held tighter onto ljoe’s arms.

“Wah, I miss my home.” You smiled and take a deep breath as you stepped into the house. Ljoe led you to your bed and sat you down. “I miss my bed too.” You said as you lie onto the bed. Ljoe chuckled, “cute.”

“Oppa, don’t you have work today?” You asked. “Yea, I am going later.” Ljoe replied, “Are you okay to be at home alone?”

You smiled and nodded, “I am okay… I am familiar with the house. Don’t worry… You still have to go to school and work every day, I can’t be depending on you 24 hrs.”

Ljoe looked at you and gazed at you for a few seconds, he then took a deep breath, “Minhye ah… you know what? You are such a brave girl… I am so glad that you are by my side. This is why I love you too.”

Ljoe put your phone in your hands, “Press the number 1 and you will be able to contact me. Call me if there if there is anything okay? I need to go to work now.” You nodded, “Take care oppa.” Ljoe ruffled your hair, “ arraso..”

You stayed at home for the whole day and you began to get bored. *What can I do? I can’t do anything because everything was pitched dark to me.* You complained in your head.

You sat on the floor and bend your knee. You wrapped your hands around of your knees and began to cry by yourself. *Am I going to be like this forever? I will be unless and I will burden oppa too. I can’t even do the chores, I can’t even help oppa in anything.* You cried. Just then the doorbell rang. *Who will it be?* You thought. You quickly wiped your tears and cautiously opened the door. “who are you?” You politely asked.

“Minhye ah!” eunjin jumped forward and hugged you, “How are you?”  You heaved a sigh of relieved, “Eunjin, you scared me.” Eunjin sat on your bed,“How are you feeling now?” “Fine” you replied.

Eunjin saw your red eyes and she guess you cried. “Minhye ah, you must be strong okay? I am sure you will find a suitable donor soon.” Eunjin persuaded.

“What do you want to drink?” You asked. Eunjin saw you opening the fridge and quickly went forward to help you. “I help myself”, Eunjin took a glass and pour some apple juice in it. You sighed and stood aside, *I am so unless now.*

Eunjin started to talk you about school and many other things to keep your day occupied.

A few months had passed. Everytime while ljoe go to school and work, eunjin will come and accompany you after school.  She will also go checkup with you. You also familiarize with your neighborhood that you can walk around yourself.

One day, you came home after the checkup. “eunjin, don’t tell  oppa about it okay?” You requested. “Why? Isn’t a good thing? You finally found a suitable donor. You will be able to see the lights again.” Eunjin said. “I don’t want to stress him. I know that we do not have enough money for the operation.” You replied sadly, “So don’t tell oppa okay?” “But… but…” Eunjin said. “Please…” You cut her off. “Okay then…” eunjin sighed.

 Meanwhile, in school....

“OPPA.” Hyunjin screamed as she saw ljoe in the school. Ljoe pushed her away, “YAH. I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND.” “Really? But I never see her with you before… Even if you have, I still have a chance right? You know I love you so much.” Hyunjin leaned her head on his shoulder and traced his jawline. “YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” ljoe glared at her angry and walked away. Hyunjin frowned and kicked the wall.*How dare you ignore me again and again?*

 

 

---------------------------------------

Any comments? haha. =)