forgiven.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

The time passed by quickly and soon your school ended.  Daehyun met up with you at the locker and both of you stroll out of the school gate.

You remembered what ljoe said. *Meet me after school.* As you walked out of the school gate, your eyes glanced around. But you didn’t see him. You stopped and looked behind you to see if he was there, but to your disappointment he was not there. Daehyun blinked at you, “Looking for someone?”

You quickly shook your head, “No. Let’s go. I need to go for work.” Daehyun nodded

“Lair, oppa.” You whispered. “What did you say?” Daehyun seems to heard it

“Nothing. I am just talking to myself.” You give a quick smiled and walked away.Daehyun and eyed at you suspiciously and quickly catch up with you.

You indeed felt a bit disappointed that ljoe was not there. Even though you act like you did not want to see him, but deep inside you miss him so much.

Soon, you reached your working place. “Minhye ah, I need to go now. Remember to go home earlier after work. “ Daehyun waved and left.

You turned and pushed the glass door. “Minhye ah, why are you here?” The lady boss asked. “I have work today, isn’t it?” You replied.
“You don’t have to work today. I heard that you are not feeling well. So go home rest.”She smiled.

“Is okay. I can work.” You refused to go. “Minhye ah, I don’t want you to fall sick. So just go home rest okay? You need to take good care of your health.” She smiled and pushed you to the door, “Go home now okay?”

You slowly nodded, “Ok.” She giggled, “Bye. “

You started to walk home alone, *Who told her I was not feeling well?” You shrugged it off and unlocked the door.

You switched on the lights and your eyes widened at what you saw. You saw many dishes on the dining table with decoration on it. There was a crystal vase in the table with flower on it. Candles were lighted up on the table. Blue and Pink Balloons were all around the rooms and you saw some balloons were in a form of alphabets which form the word “I am sorry.”

You stared at it for a long time as its looks so wonderful. Ljoe then slowly walked to you.

“A girl, Got somethin' to tell you.  I only want you, want you, I want you baby

I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl. You're so pretty and beautiful

I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl. Girl friend, friend, friend, friend

 

You softly came to me, you stole my heart

We have already connected, look at my eyes

You make me call you several times a day

You make me smile at your sweet voice

To me, I only have you

My lady, hold my hand”

(Girlfriend from Teen Top.)

 Ljoe walked towards you while singing and dancing. At the last sentence, he held put a bouquet of roses in front of you and took your hands, “I sorry minhye. Please forgive me. I love you so much that I can’t let you go. I need you, my girl.” He gazed into your eyes deeply.

You were so touched by his actions and words. You softened and tears filled your eyes. You slowly took the roses and wrapped your arms around him. Ljoe smiled and hugged you back, “Minhye ah, I love you.”

“Oppa, I really miss you so much.” You said as you buried your face in his neck. You really missed his voice, his touch and the feeling when he was around you. Ljoe pulled apart and cupped your cheeks. He lightly brushes his thumbs to wipe away your tears. He gazed at you, “You are such a cry baby.” He smirked, “But I like it.” You softly smiled and you used your fingers to brush his fringe aside to have a better look of his face. Ljoe then leaned closer and kissed your forehead, “Look at you. You look so skinny now. I am going to feed you more food now.” He sat you down on the chair and he sat opposite of you. It’s looks like a candle light dinner. You didn’t know that he had such a romantic side.

Ljoe began to put some meat on your plates, “Try it. I cook all these. “

You blinked at him, “You…cook all these?” You stared at him in disbelief. “Yeah, I followed the recipe!” Ljoe said proudly, “ I need to show my sincerity. So I need to prepare all these by myself.” You smiled at his cuteness. You put a small sliced in your mouth and you looked at him in surprised.

“Why are you looking me like that? Is it not nice?” Ljoe said. You shook your head, “It’s nice!” You giggled, “You can be a chief too!” You laughed. Ljoe laughed too.

“Maybe next time it will be your turn to cook for me.” You joked. “Anything for you, baby.” He clucked his tongue and winked. You blushed and you lowered down your head to hide your pink face.

Ljow saw it and smiled, *My cute baby.*

After the dinner, both of you started to wash the dishes. You started to splash the water at ljoe.
“Yah,” Ljoe smirked and sprinkled some water at you. You screamed as you smack the pool of water in the basin at him. Soon, the both of you are having some water fight. You screamed as ljoe keep spraying the water at you. You use a pan to block it and scoop and cup of water up and splash it at him. “Hey! “ Ljoe smiled and took your wrist. Your heart started to race as he pulled your closer to him. His hair was wet which makes him looks so attractive. Ljoe swiftly took a towel from the hanger and wipe your hair and face,“Wiped it dry and stop playing okay? You just recovered. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Arraso..” You pouted. Ljoe saw your pout and quickly peck his lips against yours. “Yah.” You playfully slapped his arms.

You stepped out of the bathroom after washing up. Ljoe was sitting on your bed. He saw you and patted the space beside him. He took your towel and started to help you dry your hair. “Oppa, aren’t you going home today? “You asked.

Ljoe turned you around to face him, “This is my home isn’t it? In fact this is our home. We used to stay here together and I want to stay together with you again.”

Smiling, you said, “But I don’t want to stay with you.”

“Are you sure?” Ljoe leaning forward and start poking your cheeks. You laughed at the itchiness. “Yah.” You yelled at him. He pulled you down onto the bed and started to tickle your waist. You can’t stop laughing. You start kicking around to stop him. He laughed and stopped. He grabbed your wrist and kisses your lips. He smiled and lay down on the bed beside you. He turned and looked at you and you did to same too. He gazed into your eyes and smiled. He reached out his hands to caress your hair. You beamed at him. He softened seeing you smiling sweetly at him, “The way you smile makes me love you even more.”  He wrapped his arms around your shoulder and pulled closer. He kissed your forehead and you snuggled into his chest. You smiled unknowingly as you close your eyes. “Good night oppa.” You whispered as you felt your eyelid getting heavier.

Ljoe smiled and patted the back of your head, “You must be tired today. Sleep well, I love you baby.”

Meanwhile, Daehyun was at his parents’ house as his mum wanted to talk to him. He sat down at the huge and grand living as the maid served him drink.

His mum then came down from the bedroom and sat beside Daehyun. “What do you want to talk about?” Daehyun asked while drinking his drink.

“Daehyun ah… I… I… am sorry. “ Mrs Jung stuttered. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrow and looked at her,”Why did you say sorry to me?”

“I know.. you love minhye. But… the both of you cannot be together.” Mrs Jung said, “At the dinner, you said she was your girlfriend right? I know it will hurt you. But both of you cannot be together.”

Daehyun stood up and angrily stared at her, “What do you mean?” *Even though she is not my girlfriend yet but I love her.* Daehyun thought and continued, “I LOVE HER! I AM NOT GOING TO LET HER GO.” He didn’t want his mum to knows that you lied to her that both of you were dating as he thought his mum wanted to let him married some girl that will benefit them in their business. Furthermore, he likes you and was determined to make you fall for him.

“What happened?” Mr Jung walked down the stairs after hearing Daehyun’s voice. “She wanted me to break up with minhye!” Daehyun yelled.

Mr Jung calmed Daehyun down, “Honey, why? Minhye is a good girl.  I bet Daehyun will be happy with her.”

Mrs Jung looked down at the floor, “I.. I had my reasons.”

“What reasons? If it’s about of company, don’t worry about that.” Mr Jung assured. “It is not that.” Mrs jung looked away, “I just wanted to stop him before he fell for her further.”

“What do you mean mum? Why are you stopping me to love her?” Daehyun put his hands on his waist stared at her, “You may not like her. But I love her! She is the only on I love.”

“It’s not like that. I like her too. But… I have reasons. Mrs Jung wanted to explain but she doesn’t have the courage.

“Whatever, mum. “Daehyun rolled his eyes, “I respect you as my mum even though you were not my real mum. So please respect my decision!” Daehyun said rudely.

“YAH, Daehyun, how can you talk to your mum like that?” His dad scolded.

Daehyun glared at him, “She is the one that tried to interfere with my love life!” Daehyun then walked towards Mrs Jung, “ You know what? I hated you for replacing my mum. But since, you had been treating me so nice all these years, I gradually respect you and acknowledge you as my mum. So don’t make me hate you again.” Daehyun walked out and slammed the door.

“YAH, DAEHYUN, COME BACK AND APOLOGISE NOW!” Mr Jung yelled but Daehyun ignored it.

“Honey.” Mrs jung gazed at him with tears in her eyes, “I am really sorry.”

“What happened?” Mr Jung asked worriedly, “Please tell me the reason.”

“I… I.. actually… Minhye is our real daughter.” Mrs Jung looked away. “WHAT?” Mr Jung jaw dropped, “You mean, the daughter that you had been looking for recently was her?”

Mrs Jung nodded his head. “So that’s mean Daehyun and her were siblings? How did you find out?” Mr Jung question.

“Before I sent her to the orphanage, I named her as Park minhye.  So during that dinner, when Daehyun brought her to introduce to us, I was really shock to hear her name. So I secretly ask Mr Kim(our personal assistant) to do some investigation. I had personally met her a few days ago too. I somehow managed to do DNA and the results shown that she was our daughter.”

Mrs jung cried, “I felt so sorry for Daehyun. If.. if he found out about this… it will really hurt him a lot.” Mr Jung pulled her into his arms and comforted her, “I will find a time to talk to him. But I think we should explain to minhye too.”

 

The next morning, you woke up and you were glad to see that ljoe was sleeping peacefully in front of you again. “We had not been like that for a long time.” You smiled and you carefully kiss his lips as you did not want to wake him up. You giggled as you blushed. You sat up and leave to prepare for school, just then, ljoe grabbed your wrist and pulled you down beside him. “Ouch.” You winced. Ljoe eyes were still closed and he mumbled, “Trying to run away after stealing a kiss away from me?”

You slapped his arms, “I was going to prepare for school.”

He wrapped his arms around you and opened his eyes and gazed at you. “Oppa, don’t make me late for school.” You said. Oppa smirked, “just a while more. Let me hugged you and looked at you a while more.” He leaned in for a kiss. You didn’t protest and started to kiss him back. He started to deepen the kiss.

“Ring~~~” “ Both of your broke the kiss as the alarm rang. Ljoe looked at you, “You didn’t off the alarm?”

You sheepishly said, “I snooze it just now.”

Ljoe smiled and leaned in for another kiss but you put your hands on his lips to stop him, “I need to go to school.” Ljoe pouted, “Fine.” He stood up and you went into the bathroom

Ljoe walked you to school. “I miss this.” You smiled as ljoe intertwined his fingers with yours. “Miss walking to school with me?” Ljoe smirked and helped you take your books.

You nodded and beam happily at him. Soon, both of you reached the school gate. Ljoe fixed your blouse and hair, “I will be looking for job later. So go home yourself okay?” He looked at you after fixing your blouse and hair and smiled in satisfactory. “I am not a kid anymore. Don’t worry about me. “You smile, “But aren’t you going to continue your studies? Why are you looking for job.”

Ljoe shook his head, “I preferred to work than studying. Alright, bye!” He quickly pecked on your cheeks and left.

You placed your hand on the spot that he kiss and smiled. You turned around to enter the school and you saw Daehyun standing a distance away from you staring at you.

You then walked to him and smiled, “Oppa. Are you okay?” Daehyun saw the interaction between you and ljoe and he felt hurt, “You and Ljoe are together again?”

You bit your lips as you can see from Daehyun eyes that he looks sad. “Oppa, sorry.” You replied.

Daehyun forced a smiled, “Don’t have to be sorry. I still have chance right? I still can fight for you. I will work hard to make you fell for me.”

“Oppa… I…” You stuttered. Daehyun cut you off, “I need to go to class now. Bye.”

He quickly left as he knew what you were going to tell him. He knew that he was not ready to hear that. He guessed that you were going to tell him that you love ljoe. But he still he hope that your feelings will change.