Underground club.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Life was perfect with ljoe and soon, ljoe had graduated from his middle school. You were on the last of your middle school. Ljoe got into Top high school and he continued to work in the restaurant as a part timer.

You and ljoe were walking down the alley. “Oppa, it’s your first day of your high school today. Are you excited?” you beamed at him. Ljoe sighed, “I prefer to go to the same school as you. So that I can see you more.” You smiled, “Oppa, we are seeing each other every day isn’t it? I promised, after I graduated, I will get into Top high school. Then we can go to school together again.”  “Alright, It’s getting late. You should make your way to school now.” Ljoe kiss your forehead. “Bye oppa!” You smile at him widely and ran off.

After ljoe attended his high school he gets popular in his school due to his looks. He started to get interested in hip hop music. He joined a school hiphop club which was set by block b . (Let’s just treat it that the block b here is not the block b that we know. Haha. I just think the name block b suit this well.)

Soon, he got accepted by block B and they became really good friends. The leader of block B, Zico taught him lots of things and ljoe love to rap. As Block B owns one of the underground club, “Phoenix.” They often perform together there and ljoe got to earn some cash there which make him happy. 

“Minhye ah…” Ljoe waved as he saw you walking out of the school gate. You brightened as you saw ljoe. “Byunghun oppa.” You ran towards him, “What are you doing here? Don’t you have work today?” “I took a leave. Because I wanted to show you something cool. Come on, let’s go.” Ljoe took your hands and both of you board the bus. Soon, you arrived at some dark places with many graffiti on the wall. You could hear some loud music playing. “Oppa, where are we?” You asked.

“I told you I was in a school hip hop band right? I wanted to show you how cool I am. Come on.” Ljoe was about to drag you in the club but you stopped him. “Oppa, I am underage.” You said. “Don’t worry, my friend own the club.” You tugged you closer to him and brought you into the club.

“Sit here. Watch me shine on the stage later.” Ljoe winked and he went up the stage. Soon, you saw 4 others boy join him and they started to rap. You were impressed by ljoe rapping skills that you started to cheer for him. Ljoe saw how happy you were while cheering for him and he felt so contented. Many fans are also cheering and dancing around while they perform. Some were drinking while cheering.

After they performed, ljoe ran down to meet you. “How was it?” Ljoe asked. “Great!” You stucked you thumbs up. “Let me introduced me friends to you, “This is Zico, the leader. This is kyung. This is P.O and this is jaehyo.” Ljoe introduced.

“Hello. I am minhye.” You smiled at them. “Hello nice to meet you.” Zico said, “Byunghun talks a lot about you. Seems like you mean a lot to him.” After what Zico said, ljoe rubbed his neck as he did not know what to do. You blushed a bit and look at ljoe.

“You can ask him to bring you here anytime. We often come here and perform. He likes here a lot.” Zico explained, “For now, let’s go to the dance floor.” Zico left with the rest and jump into the dance floor.

“Do you want to dance?” Ljoe asked. “I don’t know how to.” You replied. Ljoe took your hands and pulled you into the dancefloor, “I will teach you then.” He place his arms around you and started move his body. You followed him and started to move along with the music.  Some guys purposely dance closer to you and knock onto you but ljoe will pull you into his arms and held onto you tightly to protect you.

When you got tired, Ljoe suggested to go home. He borrowed the bike from Zico and to fetch you home since it was late. He helped you with your helmet and you hopped onto the motorbike. “Grab tight.” Ljoe put your arms around him and you leaned your head onto his back. Ljoe smile at your touch and start the engine.

Soon, you fell asleep on ljoe’s back. Ljoe stopped the motorbike and softly gazed at you. “You must be tired today. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself,” He whispered and took off your helmet. He lifted you up in a bridal style and went into the apartment. He slowly placed you down on the bed and tugged the blanket over you. “Oppa…” You mumbled in your dreams. Ljoe smiled and bent down to kiss your lips, “Have a nice dream, my baby.”