Comfort.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

After chunji left, you all decided to leave the place too. You didn’t talk ever since you heard what chunji had said.

“Ah!” You almost fell onto the ground. Luckily Daehyun held onto you.

“Is your leg still pain?” Daehyun asked. You quietly nodded.

Daehyun sighed, “Get on my back.” Daehyun lowered down his body and squatted in front of you.

“Oppa, it’s okay. I can walk.” You said.

“noona, Just get on. Your legs are swollen.” Zelo pointed at your ankle. You bit your lips and hopped onto Daehyun’s back.

Both of you then bided goodbye with the rest of B.A.P as they stayed in a different area from the both of you.

“Bye, Minhye ah. Take care.” Youngjae said. You forced a smiled and waved.

Himchan then patted Daehyun’s shoulder to give him some encouragement as he knew Daehyun was sad about it. “Bye, Daehyun.” Himchan smiled and left.

You soon rested your head onto Daehyun’s shoulder and wrapped your arms tightly around his neck. Daehyun slightly turned his head and looked at you. He saw your eyes are red and you sniffed.

“Minhye ah, are you crying?” Daehyun asked.

You shook your head, “No. It’s just something gone into my eyes.”

Daehyun knew you were lying but he didn’t say anything. He felt that it will be best for him to keep quiet now.

Soon, you reached your house. Daehyun use one of his hands to open the door. He lightly placed you on your bed, “Wait here.” He went to search for your first aid box. You hugged your knees and started to think about ljoe. *Oppa, why? Why couldn’t you remember me? I really miss you a lot. *

You thought as your tears rolled down your cheeks unknowingly. Daehyun saw that and sat beside you. He wiped your tears and pulled you into a hugged. He brushes his hands against your back to give you some comfort.

“Oppa..” You mumbled and you wrapped your arms around his waist, “Eottokae? Oppa…” Your voice cracked a bit as you were crying.

“Don’t cry, Minhye ah, I am sure he will remember you soon. His memory will recover soon, it’s just need some time.” Daehyun tried to console you despite he felt his heart were tearing apart.

He pulled away and shifted near to your leg. He started apply some medical oil on your ankle and massage it. “Look at how swollen your ankle is. You should stop walking around and rest at home okay?” Daehyun said.

You quietly nodded. You then gazed at him while he bandaged your ankle. You softly smile, “Thank you oppa. Thanks a lot.” You knew that you hurt him and you were really glad that he still stay by your side and took care of you.

Daehyun smiled back and looked at you, “This is what friends are for right?” He didn’t really want to say the word ‘friend’ but he still said it in the end.

“Oppa, Mianhae.  And thank you.” You softly mumbled and smiled.

Daehyun started to smile, “Aigoo… Minhye ah, if you continued to smile at me like that, I really don’t know what to do.” He pinched the bridge of your nose. * You just make me fell for you more and more every time you smile at me. But I knew that the only one you love is ljoe.*

Daehyun sighed, “Okay. Done. Time to sleep.” He placed your ankle down and tugged the blanket over your shoulder. “Goodnight. Sweet dreams.” He smiled at you. You smiled back at him, “Goodnight oppa.” Daehyun helped you off the lights and started to walk back to his house.