Join us.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Ljoe was with block b and the underground club. Zico was drinking withkyung and PO and jaehyo was dancing around freely. Ljoe sat beside zico and stared at the air blankly. “Hey, cheer up man! We have not been like this since a long time.” Zico nudged ljoe. “Don’t disturb him… it must be minhye…”kyung said. “Worry about her?” ZIco asked. Ljoe took the drink from zico hand, “Yeah, One, I am worried that she is alone at home, two is I really don’t know when can she really get to see everything again.”  Ljoe sighed and continued, “She used to run around freely and happily like a kid. Now, because of me… she can’t do that anymore. She once told me about her dream. She wanted to be a fashion designer. I really hope she will be one… But now… She must be really upset about it.”

Ljoe took a sipped of the alcohol. “Hey! My drink.” Zico whined. Kyung smacked zico head, “Don’t bother him… he is not in a good mood.”  Suddenly, six shadow fall upon them. They looked up with curious eyes. Zico and kyung ‘s eyes widened

“Lee Byunghun, it’s you right?” One guy called. Zico and kyung was shocked that he called ljoe’s name.  Ljoe irritably looked at him.

“What do you want?” Ljoe asked. “Wow, calm down… You hurt my man you forgot?”The guy smirked.

Zico pulled ljoe close to him, “You messed up with them? Don’t you know who they are?” “Who?” Ljoe asked. “Beast!” Zico whispered, “You can’t mess up with them. They will not let you go easily if you get on their way.”

“Byunghun, I am Junhyung! From beast. You friend was right. Seems like he knew about us.” Junhyung smirked. “Wow, I am the leader of beast, Doojoon.” Doojoon said, “Let us talk.”

Ljoe ignored them and looked away. “Hey, I am serious. You better talk to us.” Kikwang said angrily.

Ljoe stood up, “What do you want?” 

“My men were hurt because of you… Of course I don’t want you to pay for it. I want you to work for me.. I love your guts. I like your skills in fighting. You are really quick kid.” Junhyung sat down and rested his leg on the table.

“I am not interested in working with someone like you.” Ljoe was about to walk away but kikwang stop him, “Don’t underestimate us. We will give you loads of money if you help us.”

“NO.” Ljoe pushed him away. “I will give you time to consider.” Doojoon smirked and walked away with beast.

“Byunghun, you beat up their men? Since when?” P.O jumped of the dancefloor and asked curiously. Zico gave him a shut up face. “Wow, you are really good…” P.O mumbled.

“Byunghun ah… don’t join them okay? Working with them is not easy. They are real gangster. They play with drugs.” Zico whispered. “I won’t join them. Don’t worry.” Ljoe assured, “I am tired… I am going home now.”

 

 

-----------------------------------

I guess it's boring... sorry. =(