Visit.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

It’s Saturday and you decided to visit the orphanage with ljoe. You pack many tibits into the bags and prepared some bentos for the kids there. “Oppa, quick!” You called. Ljoe quickly wore his hoodies and slips in his shoes. “Let’s go, baby!” He helped you take the bags and left house with you.

After half an hour ride, both of you arrive at the orphanage. You excitedly hopped off the bus and you skipped towards the gate of the orphanage. *Cute.* Ljoe shook his head as he saw how happy you were. He ran after you and followed you into the yard. “Eoni!” You hugged her as immediately you saw her. She was looking after the kids in the playground. “Aigooo.. Look who is here…” Sister maria said. You giggled, “Eoni, byunghun oppa is here too.”   “Nuna.” Ljoe called and handed her the bags of food you brought for the kids. “Eoni, these are for the kids.” You said. “Omo… thanks byunghun and minhye.” Sister maria smile. “How are the both of you doing?” Sister maria asked. “Oppa, really take good care of me. He works really hard to earn money for our living and he treat me really well.” You said. “That’s great.” Sister maria said. “Come in, let’s have a drink.” Sister maria offered. Both of you followed her into the room and chatted with her about your life after leaving the orphanage. She was glad that ljoe got into the high school and you were graduating soon.

After the chat, you and ljoe started to play with the kids in the playground. You played hide and seek with them and sometimes chase them around the area. The playground was filled with fun and laughter. Sometimes, ljoe will purposely chase after you and you tried to run away from him. However, he was faster than you. You caught your hands and lifted you up a bit. “Yah! Oppa!” you yelled. Ljoe laughed and tried to poke your waist making you laugh. “Oppa, stopped it!” You laughed. “YAH, Don’t bully my nuna!!!” A young kid slapped  ljoe arms with his hands. “YAH, You little kids.” Ljoe pretended to be angry and yelled angrily at him.  “Good job, boy!” You smiled and stuck your tongue at ljoe. You quickly carried the kid and ran away from him. “Hey! How can you team up with her and bully me!” Ljoe stuck his bottom lips out. Both you and the kids laughed at his cuteness.

Hand in hand, you and ljoe got tired and both of you lied on the ground in the playground while the kids had already went in the house for dinner. “It’s really fun today…” You said. Ljoe smiled, “Yeah, I enjoyed my day today.” Both of you turned your head and looked at each other on the same time. You chuckled and ljoe laughed while both of your looked at each other. “Minhye ah, do you know when is my happiest moment?” Ljoe asked. You shook your head. Ljoe smirked rolled towards you, “My happiest moment is when I am with you, baby!” He kissed your cheeks. You softened at what he said.  “Oppa, my happiest moment is with you too.” You beamed at him. “I know.” Ljoe softly gazed at you. He used his thumbs to your cheeks.

“Nuna!!!” Two kids shouted. Both of you broke the contact and you immediately stood up. “Aish!!! Why did the two of you break our beautiful moments?” Ljoe complained. You slapped ljoe arms, “Yah, Don’t scare the kids.” “Arasso…” Ljoe frowned a bit. You ignored him and went to accompany the kids.

 

Ljoe is getting more and more popular in his school together with block b. Girls will always tag along them when they were in school. The one of queenka of the school, hyunjin has a crushed on ljoe. She tried to talk to ljoe but ljoe will just walk away with Zico.

“Oppa….” Hyunjin hooked ljoe arms seductively while ljoe was taking out his books from his locker. “Yah.” Ljoe snarled at her. “Oppa, don’t be harsh. You know I like you.” Hyunjin said. “ I told you I had someone I love.” Ljoe replied. As he was about to walk away, hyunjin ran in front of him to stop him, “So what if you have someone you love, I still can love you right?” Hyunjin winked. Ljoe rolled his eyes and shoved her away. Zico saw the scene and he chuckled. “what’s so funny zico?” Ljoe asked. “Nothing, it’s just that you are really a good guy when it’s comes to love. No matter how y or beautiful other girls are, you only have minhye in your eye right? But don’t you think hyunjin his pretty? Zico teased.  Ljoe stared at him,“Yah, if you like hyunjin you can take it. To me, minhye is the prettiest.”  “I was just kidding, buddy. Don’t be angry.” Zico smiled and slung his arms on ljoe’s shoulder.