Guilty.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you shook your head. Eunjin cupped in shock, “I will go get the doctor.”

“Oppa, I can’t see anything. Ottoekae??? What happened? What happened to my eyes?” You started to tremble. Ljoe pulled you into his arms and calm you down, “Don’t worry.. the doctor is coming… “

Ljoe and Eunjin went outside to wait for the doctor as the doctor check on you. Ljoe was pacing back and forth worriedly. Soon, the doctor came out. Ljoe rushed to him, “What happened to her? Why she can’t see anything? What happened to her eyes?”

“Byunghun ssi.. calm down..” The doctor continued, “Due to the impact of the accident, her Cornea was damage. This is why she can’t see anything now.”

“WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU SAY SHE WAS FINE?” Ljoe yelled angrily at the doctor and grab his collar. Eunjin pulled ljoe back, “ Then will she recover?”

“It will not recover. It will get worse… however, if there is a suitable donor.. she will regain her eyesight again.” The doctor bowed and left.

Ljoe ran back in the ward to look for you. You heard footsteps, “Oppa, is that you?” You felt someone warm arms around you. “yeah,It’s me.” Ljoe replied. “What did the doctor say?” You asked . Ljoe kept quiet. You asked again anxiously, “Oppa, what did the doctor say?” “He… say..your cornea is damage. You will only regain your eyesight if you find a suitable donor.” Ljoe told you everything the doctor said. Your face fell and you pulled away from his hugged. “That means I will be blind… until don’t know when..” You were on the verge of crying. “Why?? WHY? OPPA!!! IS SO SCARY! So scary! Everything is dark… AHHH.” You started to scream as you couldn’t accept the fact. Eunjin cried as she saw the scene. Ljoe wrapped his arms around you and rested your head on his shoulder to calm you down, “Minhye ah.. don’t be like that… I am sorry… Is my fault.”  “Oppa, otteokae???” You sobbed in his arms. Ljoe felt something is squeezing his heart after seeing you like this.  Soon, you fell asleep. Ljoe carefully laid you down on the bed and tugged the blanket.

Ljoe walked out of the hospital. He didn’t know what he should do now. Seeing you like this make him feel so guilty and hurt. He ran to the nearby store and bought dozen of beers. He started to drink and drink. He slowly got drunk and the passerby were scared by him. “Minhye ah..” He mumbled while drinking. One group of muscular guys with tattoo on their arms walked pass him. Ljoe accidentally knocked onto them and fell onto the floor. “YAH! YOU LITTLE KID!” One guy yelled at him. Ljoe helped himself up and stared at them. “HOW DARE YOU STARE AT ME?” The guy angrily kicked ljoe on his stomach. Ljoe spitted out blood and fell onto the ground again. He wiped his blood and clenched his fist, “I AM NOT IN A MOOD NOW.” He punched the guy in his face. His friends began to help him. Ljoe kicked and punched all of them angrily. Although he was outnumbered, he was so angry that he knocked down almost all of them. “Don’t challenge me.” Ljoe warned them. One guy can’t believe they were losing out. He took a bottle and dashed towards ljoe. Ljoe spunned around and twisted his wrist. He dropped the bottle and ljoe kicked his chest. Soon, all of them fell onto the floor helplessly. Ljoe smirked and stumbled away.

A guy then walked out from the shadow and smirked, “Lee Byung Hun.”