Nursing room.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Daehyun brought you to the nursing room. “Who did that to her?” The nurse eyes widened as she saw bruises on your face and arms.

Daehyun placed you on the bed, “Help me treat her.” Daehyun said and went outside. The nurse closed the door and started to treat your wound.

“Yah, daehyun, so she was the reason that made you smile these few days?” Yongguk slung his arms around daehyun.

Daehyun did not reply him. “So…. She was the girl that came to school together with you today? “Jongup asked. Daehyun looked away.

“YAH! Can you talk?” Yongguk poked his cheeks.

Daehyun stared at him, “Yea!”

“So she was the one?” Yongguk asked. “You like her?” Youngjae continued to ask.

“We are just friends.” Daehyun replied.

“Hyung, you don’t make friend with anyone.” Zelo added.

“Daehyun ah, don’t be shy. You can tell us that you like her, and then we can help you create some plan to make her fell for you. Or maybe we can create chances for the two of you. Isn’t that great?” Himchan winked.

Daehyun shook his head, “We are just friends.”

“Hey, can you say something more other that “We are just friends?” “ Youngjae asked, “You know, if you want to date a girl, you need to talk more and be more outspoken.”

“Yeah, You need flatter a bit too. Like this. “Yongguk sat closer to himchan.

“Darling, you are so pretty today.” Yongguk winked at Himchan. Himchan smiled and rested his head on Yongguk’s shoulder, “Aw… Oppa. you say the sweetest things ever.”

“Darling, Come, I buy icecream for you. Which flavour do you want?” Yongguk patted Himchan head.

“I want strawberry.” Himchan replied. Himchan pretended to taste the icecream, “Wah, is so nice. So sweet. I love it. Thank you yongguk oppa!”

“Not as sweet as you babe! “ Yongguk replied.

Daehyun stared at them with weird looked. Zelo acted as if he was going to vomit. Jongup and yongjae rolled their eyes.

“Hey, what’s that expression?”Himchan asked.

Daehyun shook his head and stared at the ground. For now, he just hopes that you are alright.

“Hyung, you are disgusting!” Zelo commented. “Yah, what do you say?” Himchan tried to strangle Zelo.

“Hyung save me!” Zelo ran beside yongguk.

The nurse opened the door and Daehyun stood up, “Is she alright?”

“Yes, you can go in now. The brusies need takes a few days to recover. Just make sure she takes a good rest.” The nurse explained. Daehyun nodded and dashed into the room. The rest of the BAP member looked at each other and laughed, “Daehyun is in love.”

Daehyun saw your hands were being bandage and there were blue-black on your face. He felt hurt and he sat beside you. “Are you okay?” He asked.

You nodded your head, “Feeling better.”

Daehyun nodded.

Meanwhile, The rest of BAP were peeping at the two of you at the door. “Say something, daehyun!” Yongguk whispered. “Yea, don’t keep quiet.” Himchan whispered.

Of course, Daehyun did not hear. He did not even see them peeping at the two of you.  Daehyun rubbed his neck, “Are… are you angry with me?”

You smiled and shook your head,” It’s not your fault oppa.”

You then notice someone at the door, “oppa, your friends?”

BAP blinked as they saw you pointing at them.

Daehyun stared at them. Yongguk cleared his throat and walked him while the rest followed.

“Hi, We are.. B” “AP!” All of them chorus.

You laughed at how they introduced themselves. “I am the leader of BAP, Yongguk” “I am Zelo.” “I am Youngjae” “Himchan here.” “Jongup.”

“Your friends are interesting.” You said.

“Of course!” Himchan said proudly.

“Hey, so now, we are friends okay? If anyone dares to bully you come and find me!” Himchan said. Youngjae cut in, “It’s us.”

“Okay, fine. Come and find us. We will help you. “ Himchan winked. You smiled and nodded.

Daehyun saw that and glared at him, “YAH.”

Himchan chuckled, “Wooo, someone is angry.”

Daehyun threw a pillow at him.

“Hey, let me warned you. Daehyun is quite violent, even though he is quiet. Beware for him.” Himchan tried to tease Daehyun.

“Don’t listen to him!” Daehyun said.

You watched them bickered and you chuckled.