Life after leaving the Orphanage.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

Ljoe used the money to rent a one room apartment and he started to find jobs. You wanted to finda job too, but he asked you to focus on your studies and not to work. Soon, he found a part time job as a waiter in a restaurant. He will go to work every day after school.

“Oppa, wake up!! Time for school.” You shook his body to wake him up. He slightly opened his eyes and grinned at you, “A while more…” “Oppa, I had made some breakfast, don’t you want to eat some?” You pouted. Ljoe sat up, “aigoo… of course I want to eat. I love your cooking. He pinched your cheeks and headed to the bathroom.

After washing up, he sat with you on the floor and began to eat with you. “Wah, I love waffles.” Ljoe exclaimed. “Eat more then.” You replied while putting waffles on his plate. You saw that his hair was wet. You took a towel and tried to dry his hair. “Minhye ah… sit down and eat.” Ljoe said. “Oppa, your hair is wet, the weather is cold, and what if you catch a cold?” You asked. Ljoe softened after what you said. He grabbed your hands and lightly pulled you down on his lap. You blinked at him. “Ahhh…” Ljoe said as he tried to put one slice of waffles in your mouth. You obediently opened your mouth and eat it. “ I love the way you care about me. But I want to be the one to take care of you more than you take care of me. So eat the breakfast first okay? I know you are hungry.” Ljoe smiled and put another slice of waffles in your mouth.  You blushed at what he said and your hide your face in his neck.

You went to school with him together since both of you attended the same school. “Oppa!!! How are you today?” One of the girls squeaked as she saw ljoe. Ljoe started to have some fans nowadays and girls often swoon after him. Ljoe smiled at them and followed you to the locker.

“As usual,I will be going to work after school. Leave me a message when you reached home. See you at night!” ljoe smiled sweetly. You nodded, “Arraso oppa, don’t worry, see you at night oppa!Bye.” You ran off as the school bell rang. Ljoe softly gazed at your back view as you ran to the classroom.

“Hello minhye!” Your bestfriend Eunjin waved as you walked into the classroom. “Eunjin!!” You skipped happily and sat beside her. Soon, the school ended.  You happily stretch your arms and started to pack your bag. “Minhye ah, where are you going later? Home again?” Eunjin asked. “Yeah, should be.” You rubbed your neck. “Hmmm, let’s go out then. Since we had never gone out together before right? Now that your byunghun oppa has work, so that’s means I will have more time with you right!” Eunjin exclaimed. “Er… but…” You said. “Please… Let’s go shopping together.” Eunjin pleaded. You smiled and nodded,“Alright then.” “Yay! I love you!” Eunjin gave you a tight hugged.

Both of your went to myeongdong and Eunjin dragged you into every shop. You watched eunjin trying many dresses, blouses and shoes.  You helped her to find match the different types of chlotes she chose and it turn out nice. She bought almost every clothes she tried. “You really have a good fashion sense.” Eunjin praised. You chuckled, “Thanks… I some interest in fashion, my dream is to be a fashion designer. “ “I am sure you will be a great fashion designer in future!” Eunjin smiled, “don’t you want to buy some?” You shook your head, “Nah… Oppa works so hard and I think that I shouldn’t spend his hard earn money like that.”  You then passed by a knitting store and you saw many fancy yarn and beautiful needles. You remembered that ljoe birthday is coming and you decided to knit something for him.

When you reached home, ljoe was not back yet. You sat of your bed and started to take out the kniiting tools that you bought. You smiled and started to knit a scarf for ljoe.