Bullied.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

You went to school as usual. You ate your breakfast at home and looked at the time. *Oh No! I am going to be late!” You grabbed your school bag and quickly wore your shoes and ran out of the house.

“Late?” Someone asked.

You turned and you saw Daehyun leaning on the wall looking at you.

“Oppa. Why are you here? We are late.” You said worriedly.

“That’s why I am here. Get on my bicycle. I will bring you there.” Daehyun hopped onto his bike and cycle close to you.

You blinked at him. “Hey, don’t look at me like that. Get on.” Daehyun smiled.

“Ok.” You mumbled and sat behind him.

“Grabbed tight.” Daehyun said.

You don’t know how you should position your hands. You held your hand at his shirt near his waist making his uniform crumpled a bit.

Daehyun shook his head. He took your hands and placed it around his waist and started to cycle.

You blush a bit and softly smile. This was your first time wrapping your arms at other boy’s waist other than ljoe.

Throughout the journey to school, Daehyun was smiling under his mask and his heart was beating like crazy.

As soon as you reached school, girls started to scream as they saw daehyun.

“AHHH. Daehyun oppa…” Some girls screamed. They saw you and they scream again, “Who is she? Oppa, who is she? You never bring anyone to school before. Is she your girlfriend? Oppa!” Some girls yelled.

Daehyun kept quiet and looked at you. He took your hands, “Let’s go.”

Daehyun and you squeeze through the crowd. “OPPA!” Minah called and stood in front of him. Crystal and Alice were behind her.

“Oppa, why? Why did you and her come to school together?” Minah asked angrily.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Daehyun bowed at her and walked away holding your hands. You walked past minah and she was staring at you angrily.

“WHAT?”Minah yelled. She began to cry and blocked Daehyun’s way, “Oppa, I asked you to ride me to school but you refused and now, who did you do that for her?”

Daehyun did not feel like saying anything, “She is my friend.” He simply replied her and left together with you.

You could hear Minah and the other two whining behind.

“OMG! You came school with Daehyun!” Eunjin squeaked beside your ears. You rubbed your ears, “Shh...”

“Yah, How did you know him?  And why did the both of you come together? You like him?” Eunjin started to bombard you with question.

“Calm down. First, I knew him because yesterday he lent me his umbrella because it’s raining. Secondly, because I was late, so he rides me here. Thirdly, we are just friends.” You smiled, “And eat your lunch. Stop asking me question.”

Eunjin pouted, “Fine.”

After eating, the both of you went to the restroom. Suddenly, someone slammed the door and walked towards you. You looked up and you saw the 3 queenka smirking at you.

Eunjin saw and pulled you behind of her, “What do you want?”

“Oh, girl. Nothing have to do with you here. If you treasure your life, please leave. We have something to “talk” to minhye.” Minah empathised on the words.

“No, I won’t leave her alone here.” Eunjin protectively opened her hands to protect you as she knew she is going to do something bad to you.

Minah nodded her head at Eunjin and Crystal and Alice pulled her out of the restroom.

“Eunjin! “ You shouted for her. She held your hands but Minah separated the both of you. Alice pushed Eunjin out of the restroom and locked the door.

Minah smirked and played with her fingers, “Now, let’s talk.”

“What do you want?” You stepped backward as she stepped closer to you.

She raised her hand and slapped you across your face. You were unprepared and you fell onto the floor. Crytsal then splashed a bucket of water over you. You winced in pain as you place your hands on your face.

“YOU ! DIDN’T I WARN YOU?” Minah glared angrily at you and held onto your collar, “STAY AWAY FROM DAEHYUN.”

“I was just making friend! And you have no rights to stop me from making friend.” You hissed.

“TST!” Minah gave you another slapped on your face. “Daehyun don’t make friend with other people. You are the first one! What’s make you think you have the right to be his friend?”

You glared at her angrily and punched her face, “ YAH, STOP YELLING AT ME AND HITTING ME! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THE THINGS I WANT!”

Minah winced painfully and held on her face, she then found out that her nose is bleed, “YAH, you hurt my nose.”

“WAH, Don’t tell me your nose is plastic?” You smirked. “YAH!” Minah yelled. “What are you two doing? Helped me get her!” Minah shouted at Crystal and Alice.

Eunjin kept knocking on the door but the door still wouldn’t open. She heard some commotion inside and began to get worried. “I need to find Daehyun now.” Eunjin ran away.

Crystal and Alice held onto you. You struggled, “YAH”

Minah spat at you, “How dare you…” You could see her eyes was full of anger and scary. She raised her leg and kicked you on your stomach. You doubled over and hit the wall. She then slapped you again and you started to taste blood in your mouth.

“Don’t ever try to defy me !” She then stood up and started kicking you. Crystal joined her . Alice saw your condition and tried to stop Minah and Crystal, “Yah, you will kill her!” She tried her best to pull them back.

Eunjin finally found Daehyun. He was sitting under the tree. Yongguk saw Eunjin walking towards them and smiled, “Hey, pretty.

Eunjin rolled her eyes at him and ran to Daehyun, “Oppa, Minhye is in danger. Quick, follow me.”

Daehyun shot up as he heard your name. He quickly followed Eunjin and the rest of BAP followed.

Alice couldn’t stop Minah. She just kept running towards you and start to hit you. You tried to dodge but you soon got tired as you were badly injured. “Yah, minah.” Crystal tried to calm minah down too.

Just then, someone from the outside shouted, “YAH, OPEN THE DOOR!”

The 3 queenka looked at each other, terrified. The door soon slammed open and Daehyun was the first one to dash in. “Oppa.” The 3 of them called.

Zelo saw you lying on the floor and glared angrily at them, “don’t you think you all had gone too far.”

Youngjae shook his head, “I didn’t know you girls do this type of things.

Daehyun lightly lifted you up in a sitting position, “Minhye ah, Are you okay?”

You weakly smiled, “Oppa.”

Daehyun glanced back at Minah. Minah was stunned. He had never see daehyun so angry before. Daehyun clenched his fist and eyes were full of anger and hatred. “Oppa…” Minah called softly.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER AGAIN!” DAehyun shouted. All of them were shocked. They had never seen daehyun shouting like this before. Daehyun seldom get angry and if he was angry he will just walked away quietly. But not like this, if by staring at Minah could kill, Daehyun could has already killed her.

Daehyun then turned back his attention to you. He lightly lifted you up in a bridal style and walked out of the restroom.

“You 3 are really too overboard.” Himchan said and left with daehyun. The rest followed and Eunjin purposely knocked onto Minah before she left.