L.joe.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

Soon, it was the examination period. Everyone was busying studying. Even B.A.P started to get serious and started to study after school.

You were in the library studying with Eunjin.

“Noona!” Zelo tapped your shoulder and whispered beside your ears.

“Oh? Zelo ah..” You smiled and you saw the rest of B.A.P too.

“Oppa!” You called.

Daehyun smiled and sat beside you. “Study together? “ He asked.

You beamed and nodded, “Okay.”

“Hey pretty.” Yongguk grab a seat beside eunjin. Eunjin rolled her eyes. “Yah.”

You chuckled.

You started to flip through your textbook. Youngguk was teaching Zelo mathematics and the rest were reading.

Daehyun looked at you from his side of his eyes and saw you struggling with a question.

Daehyun smiled, “Need help.”

You bit your lips and nodded, “Yeah.”

Daehyun pulled the textbook closer to him and started to read the question. He then started to explain to you and you slowly understand it.

“Wah, oppa! You are good.” You praised.

 

Soon, it’s getting late.

“I think I need to go.” Eunjin said.

“I will go with you.” Yongguk offered. Eunjin gave him a looked.

Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck, “Erm, I thought you might need someone to walk you home.”

“I am okay to walk home alone. Bye minhye ah!” Eunjin quickly said and left. Yongguk threw his things in his bag and chase after her.

You giggled, “Does yongguk oppa likes Eunjin.”

Youngjae shrugged, “I think so… “

You decided to leave the library too as you were tired.

Daehyun offered to ride you home since he cycle to school today.

You wrapped your arms around him and he started to pedal.

You felt wind brushing past your face, “Oppa, why are we going? This is not the way home.”

“You will know later.” Daehyun replied.

A few minutes later, both of you reached the Hankang river.

“Wah, It had been a long time since I came here.” You jumped around and enjoy the breeze.

Daehyun took your hands, “Come here, the view here is more beautiful.”

He brought you to the front and you blinked in surprise.

You saw many colours of lights intersecting and it looks like a waterfall. The  light illuminate the bridge in a kaleidoscope of colors and it’s blend well with the water.

“This is the Moonlight Rainbow Fountain.” Daehyun explained, “You looked stress for your exam. Therefore, I thought coming here will let you relax a bit.”

You glanced around and you started to smile happily, “Oppa, it’s really nice here.” You pointed at the lights.

He smiled and gazed at you. You then looked at him. Daehyun then slowly leaned closer to you and press his lips on your forehead. Your eyes widened at his action, “Oppa…” You mumbled.

“Minhye ah, I had fallen for you.I love you.” Daehyun closed his eyes and mumbled.

You froze and you didn’t move. “Oppa, I…”

Daehyun then wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his arms. Your head is now leaning onto his chest . You froze and you didn’t move. “Oppa, I…”You wanted to push him away but he whispered in your ears, “Don’t move. A while more. Let me hugged you a while more.”

Soon, he pulled apart and you looked away. You played around with your fingers and spoke,” Oppa, Sorry.. but….”

“I know…” Daehyun replied and sighed.

“Ne?” You asked.

“I know, what you want to say.” Daehyun leaned onto the railing and stared on the ground, “I know you wanted to tell me that you only treat me as a friend. A good friend perhaps.”

You stared at him and stunned. *How did he know what I want to say?*

“I know that you still can’t forget about your byunghun oppa. I know you still love him. “Daehyun  said.

“Oppa, sorry. I can’t accept your love now because I feel that it will be unfair to you. You are right. I still love him. It will be unfair to you if I agreed to be your girlfriend.” You bit your lips as you feel bad saying all these things to him.

Daehyun sweetly smiled, “I will wait. I will wait for you. I will confess to you when you are prepared and completely forgotten about him. But now, we will still be good friends right?”

You smiled and nodded, “Thanks oppa.”

 

“WOOHOOO!” Himchan ran around the garden, “Exam finally end!”

“Yeah, I thought my brain was going to burst after taking so many exam.” Jongup lazily lied on the grass patch.

Youngjae shook his head, “I wonder did I do well for my exams?”

“Yah, Youngjae, you are the brain of the group. Of course you will do well.” Yongguk said.

“Hyung, let’s us go enjoy ourselves tonight!” Zelo suggested.

“Where do you want to go?” Jongup asked.

“Hmmmm…” Zelo started to think.

“Let’s go clubbing!” Himchan exclaimed.

“What? But Zelo is underage!” Youngjae said.

“YAH, since when did you care about this? We went before together right? “ Himchan shot back.

“Fine then.” Youngjae replied.

“I am okay with it!” Zelo said. “Count me us in too.” Jongup and Yongguk added.

Himchan turned his attention to Daehyun, “How about you?”

“Anything.” Daehyun shrugged. “So since everyone is in! We will meet tonight!” Himchan  smiled happily.

“So I will go home and rest now! See you guys tonight!” Yongguk stood up and left the garden. Himchan followed, “Bye everyone.” Zelo, youngjae and jongup soon left too.

Daehyun flipped opened his fictional story books and started to read quietly under the tree.

 

At night, you were doing some house chores. After that you prepared to go to the supermarket to buy some necessities. On the way to supermarket you met Daehyun.

“Oppa!” You waved at him from a distance.

He blinked as he saw you. He walked towards you, “Where are you going?”

“Supermaket. How about you?” You asked and looked at him from head to toe.

“Wah, you look great today.” You smiled.

Daehyun blush and your comment, “Oh… I am going to club.”

You were a bit surprised because Daehyun doesn’t look like the person who will club.

“If you are free, you can go with us too.” Daehyun said.

“Oh, it’s okay. I don’t club. Have fun there.”You were about to left but himchan called you.

“Oh, minhye ah! You are here too.” Himchan shouted. You stopped and bowed at him, “Oppa.”

“You are coming with us too?” Himchan asked.

“No, I just met him here. I was on the way to supermarket.” You explained.

“Oh, minhye ah, you can go to supermarket anytime. But we are going clubbing today. Would you mind coming with us.” Himchan winked.

You hesitated a bit. You looked at Daehyun. Daehyun saw it, “Yah, hyung. Don’t force her to go.”

“Yah, Daehyun, SHHHH.” Himchan placed his index finger on his lips.

“Minhye ah, Come with us. Please… “ Himchan stuck his bottom lips out.

“Okay then…” You said, “But I need to change my clothes first.”

“Yay!!!! I love you minhye!” Himchan pinched your cheeks.

You chuckled and rubbed your cheeks.

“We will wait for you here.” Himchan shouted and you ran back to your house.

You quickly wore your dress and put some make up  and went to meet Himchan and Daehyun.

“Oppa!” you skipped towards them. Daehyun eyes widen as he saw you. *So… cute.*

Himchan smiled, “Wow, minhye, you looks gorgeous.”

You rubbed the back of your neck, “Thanks oppa.”

Himchan paid for the cab and you and Daehyun stepped out of the cab.

“Noona!” Zelo ran towards you happily as he saw you.

“Noona, you came?” Jongup asked excitedly.

“Yeah, they asked me to come.” You looked at Himchan and Daehyun.

“I want noona to come too!” Zelo exclaimed. You chuckled. Himchan then slung his arms around you, “let’s go in.”

Daehyun followed behind the both of you.

Zelo,jongup and youngjae showed them their fake id and soon all of us got in.

Himchan let go of you and jumped onto the dance floor, “I miss this feeling so much!”

Zelo soon join him and the rest joined Himchan too. “Hyung, let me show you my dancing skills!” Zelo and jongup started to dance in front of himchan.

“YAH! Don’t steal my limelight!” Himchan yelled and started to dance.

Daehyun stayed with you and bring you to the seats.

“You are not going to dance with them?” You asked.

Daehyun shook his head, “No.”

“Is it because of me? I can be alone here.” You smiled.

Daehyun smiled back, “I prefer to stay here too.”

“Want some drinks?’ Daehyun asked. He started to order his drinks and you glanced at the menu.

You chose the fruit juice while Daehyun ordered vodka.

“Cheers!” Daehyun lightly knocked his glass with yours and both of you started to drink. Daehyun started to relax and move with the music.

“Oppa, wanna dance with us?” Some girls crowd around Daehyun and asked. Daehyun shook his head. The girls did not give up and tugged his shirt, “Oppa, come on. Don’t be shy.”

Daehyun politely pushed their hands away and they left with a frown.

One guy started to hit on you too. He purposely sat beside you and whispered beside your ear, “Alone?Come and dance with me.”He took your hands and pulled you up.

“Sorry. Please let go.” You said.

He caressed your cheeks, “You are so cute. First time here?” He asked.

You tried to struggle from his grip but he wouldn’t let go, “I am sorry. I don’t want to go with you.”

Daehyun soon notice that you were having some trouble. He grabbed your hands and pulled you behind him, “I am sorry. But she is taken.”

The guy smirked, “Fine then.” He then went to target another girl.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asked with concern.

You nodded,”Thanks oppa.”

Daehyun smiled and he tugged you closer to him. You blinked at him.

“It’s better to be like that. So that no guys will dare to hit on you.” Daehyun smiled.

Soon, you need to use the restroom. Daehyun wanted to go with you but you asked him to stay on his seat.

“Alright. Call me if anything happens.” Daehyun said.

You nodded and went to the restroom. After you washed your hands you came out of the restroom. You were wiping your hands and you accidentally bumped onto someone.

“Sorry.” You apologised. The guy looked at you and smirked.

“Wow, pretty. Don’t need to be sorry. Why don’t you have some fun with me?”He wrapped his arms around you. You pulled away and started to walk away from him. He grabbed your wrist and spunned you around, “Where are you going?” He pinned you on the wall.

You could smell alcohol in his breathe.”You are drunk, sir.”

You try to leave but he pushed you to the wall.

“YAH, let me go.” You yelled.

He smirked, “There is no way I will let you go.” He pulled you with him. You started to scream, “Daehyun oppa! Oppa!!!! Zelo!!! Himcham Oppa!” But it’s seems like they couldn’t here you.

The guy was so strong that you couldn’t stop him. He pushed you to and corner and walked towards you. “YAH!” You pointed at him trying to scare him away.

He his lips and took off his shirt.

“AHH!” You screamed as you covered your eyes. He ran towards you and you struggle you kicked his shin and he yelled in pain. You take this opportunity to run but he pulled your legs and you fell onto the ground. You winced in pain.

He was about to dash towards to again but you saw someone punched him on his face. Because the area was dark, you couldn’t see properly who it was. You saw a guy with blonde hair kicked the guy in his stomach and the guy fell onto the floor.

“DAehyun oppa?” You called as you thought it was him. You tried to stand up but you almost fell onto the floor again. You held onto the wall to support yourself.

The blonde guy then walked towards you. “Are you okay?” He asked.

Your eyes widened at the voice.

*This Voice*

*It can’t be*

You looked up and you saw a familiar face.

“Byunghun oppa.” You called. Tears started to rotate in your eyes.

That blonde guy then blinked at you,  “Byunghun oppa? “

“Oppa, where have you been? I had been waiting for you.” You yelled at him.

You grabbed his hands. He pulled you away and you almost fell as you sprained your legs. He quickly held onto you, “Yah, Becareful.”

“Oh, Noona is there!” Zelo pointed towards your direction. B.A.P ran towards you.

“Minhye ah!” Daehyun called and quickly ran towards you, “What happened to your leg?”

You didn’t reply him but kept looking at that blonde guy

“Oppa, You don’t recognise me?” You asked.

He gave you a weird look and looked at daehyun, “I guess your girlfriend is drunk. And she sprained her legs. Please take good care of her.” He handed you to Daehyun. Daehyun held onto your shoulder to support you.

He started to walk away. “Oppa, No!” You chase after him.

“Yah, Minhye. You are injured.”Daehyun said. “Noona!” Jongup called.

“Oppa, Is him. Byunghun oppa!” You told Daehyun and  tried bear with the pain on your ankle and ran after him. You caught up with him, “Oppa. It’s you right?”

He stared at you, “Yah, I don’t know who is that byunghun guy. I am not byunghun. My name is L.joe.” He looked a bit irritated. Daehyun stared at him and thought, *Ljoe?*

*Ljoe?* Himchan thought. *Isn’t he… the new member in Teen top?*

“No, It can’t be wrong. Oppa, what’s wrong with you? Why don’t you recognised me?” You asked, “I am minhye. Kim min hye.”

Ljoe stared at you, “I don’t know you.”

“Ljoe!” A guy called.

“Oh? Chunji ah.” Ljoe shouted back.

Chunji came beside ljoe, “Who is she?” He pointed at you.

“I don’t know. She kept calling me oppa. But I don’t know her. I just happened to save her just now.” Ljoe complained.

Chunji then looked at you and he saw Daehyun. His eyes widened, “Oh? Daehyun ah!”

Daehyun gazed left ljoe and looked at chunji. “Chunji? “Daehyun called.

“I can’t believe I can meet you here!” Chunji hugged Daehyun. Daehyun smiled, “You came back from Incheon?”

Chunji nodded, “Wah, I miss you so much. “

“Don’t you miss us too?” Himchan took a stepped towards him.

“Oh? All of you are here?” Chunji then saw the rest of B.A.P

“Chunji hyung!” Zelo smiled and chunji pinched his cheeks, “Wah, Zelo, you had grown so tall.”

You and ljoe stared at them curiously.

You then stopped staring at them and turn to ljoe. “Oppa.” You called.

Ljoe rolled his eyes, “I am not your oppa. I don’t know who you are.”he snarled.

“YAH, Ljoe. Calm down. Go and find Cap Hyung.” Chunji asked ljoe to leave.

Ljoe walked away and you wanted to chase after him. Chunji stopped you. “YAH, I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!” You cried. “He is my oppa! Is him!” You yelled. Daehyun gave you a hugged, “Calm down, Minhye ah..”

“Hmm, minhye. Can we talk?” Chunji asked.

Daehyun brought you to a seat and sat beside you. Chunji sat beside Daehyun and looked at you. The rest of B.A.P sat around the 3 of you.

“Minhye ah, I am Chunji, from teen top.” He reached his hand out. You stared at it and shook it.

Chunji smiled, “You said you know ljoe?”

You nodded. “What happened ? Why he couldn’t recognise me? I am sure he is byunghun.” You said anxiously.

“I… I don’t know what happened to him too.” Chunjin explained, “Me and my other friend teen top was in Incheon a few months ago. We happened to see him bleeding on the road. It’s seems like he was beaten up. We quickly brought him back and treat him. But… When he woke up, he said that he don’t know anything.  We tried to ask him, but he said he cannot remember.He couldn’t remember his own name too. So we gave him a new name called ljoe.”

 “What?” You stared at Chunji with disbelief, “So.. You mean… he lost his memory?”

“In this case, it’s seems like. He doesn’t even remember you.”Chunji said, “But what is your relationship with Ljoe?”

“He is my.. Boyfriend.” You replied.

*What? She has a boyfriend?* Himchan thought and B.A.P looked at each other. *Then what about Daehyun?* Himchan looked at Daehyun. He could see from Daehyun eyes and he could feel that he was sad.

Daehyun felt a bit hurt at your replied. He could feel his heart breaking into pieces. He kept quiet and listened to the conversion.

“Oh, that’s not good. It’s must hurt you a lot.” Chunji sighed,” But don’t worry. I will try to help you.”

Chunji then eyed at Daehyun. He saw the way Daehyun looked at you. * This is gonna be complicated. Daehyun likes her.* Chunji chuckled to himself.