I will try my best to remember everything.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

You were helping to close the shop. Just then someone walked in, “Sorry, we are cl…close.” You stuttered as you saw ljoe walking towards you.

“Can’t we talk?” Ljoe asked. You nodded. Ljoe waited for you outside the shop until you were done.

You slung your bag around your shoulder and walked towards him. Your heart was throbbing like crazy as you came nearer to him. * What is he going to say? Has his memory gone back?* You began to gain some hope.

You stood in front of him and ljoe started to speak, “ erm… You are minhye right?”

Your heart sank and you knew that his memory was not back yet.

“Yeah? What do you want?” you asked coldly as you were upset.

“I… I… thought.. If…. Erm… are we once a couple?” Ljoe asked nervously.

“What?” You were irritated by his question. “YAH, Don’t you find it funny to ask me this question? I don’t know what had happened to you. But YES! WE WERE ONCE A COUPLE! BUT YOU! YOU LEFT ME!” You yelled at him and turned to walk away.

Ljoe stood there for a second and ran after you, “Minhye ah, sorry. I don’t know what happened to us in the past and I had been trying to remember it. Really…  I am here to confirm about our relationship.”

“So what if you knew that we dated before?” You asked. Ljoe kept quiet and didn’t know what to answer.

“Do you know how hurt I am seeing you like this? Do you know how long had I waited for you to come back?  “ You stared at him.

“I am sorry.” Ljoe apologised.

You smirked,” I rather you don’t come back. Just when I was about to forget you, but you came back. You came back and hurt me again.”

Ljoe grabbed your wrist, “I am sorry for what I had done. But could you please hear my story first? All I could remember was the fight.”

“ I remembered I was doing some mission. I had to meet someone to pass the drugs to him. But on the way there, someone assaulted me from the back. I tried to fight back but the person was strong. Then someone took something and smash on my head causing me to bleed. After that I was unconscious.” Ljoe explained every detail to you and you were stunned. It was the same as what you had dreamt.

You once dreamt that:

 

ljoe was travelling to Incheon. He was supposed to meet Kwon jihoo. He took out the picture and took a look to memorise his face.

He alight the bus and walked into a dark alley. It was raining but ljoe did not care. He was busying looking around for him but he did not realise someone was following him.

Suddenly, someone raised a bat behind ljoe and slammed it hard on his head. Ljoe fell onto the floor and winced in pain. The guy took the bag from ljoe. Ljoe held his head at got up, “YAH, Give me back.” Ljoe kicked guy. He tried to snatch the bag but the other guy smashed him with glass bottle. Ljoe’s became to bleed and his vision become blur. The guy smirked, “If you manage to survive, tell junhyung, don’t challenge me. I am from the Lionhead.” The guy smirked and snabbed ljoe with the broken glass bottle. Ljoe weakened and fell onto the fall. The two guys then kicked him for a few times and quickly jumped into the car and drove away.

Ljoe felt so giddy and painful. He held tightly onto the scarf you knitted for him, “Minhye ah… wait for me… Minhye..” He was losing energy.

He feels blood dripping down from his head and the blood merged with the rain. Soon his eyes rolled back and became unconscious.

 

*It was the same thing that I had dreamt.* You were shocked. You stared at him and didn’t utter a word.

Ljoe then continued, “When I woke up, I realised I was in an unknown places. I was at someone house and I was lying on the bed. Just then Chunji came in and he told me that he saved me when he saw me lying unconsciously on the road. He then introduced the rest of the teen top to me. I stayed with them in Incheon for a few months as I couldn’t remember anything. I don’t know my real name, I don’t know where I live. I totally can’t remember my past. Only until last week, teen top decided to come back here and I met you in the club.” Ljoe sighed, “I am sorry if I did anything wrong.”

You felt your vision getting blurred as tears stream down your eyes. You felt hurt after hearing what he said. You didn’t know he was badly injured and you knew that he did the mission because he needed money for your operation. You remembered Zico told you that he worked with beast to get money for your operation. And you knew that he left you because beast requested him to do some mission in return. But you didn’t know it was such a dangerous mission.

“Yah, why are you crying?” Ljoe was a bit stunned. He didn’t know what to do. He wiped your tears and looked around. He saw the passerby pointing at him and he felt embarrassed.

“Hey, stop crying.., Did I say something wrong? Stop crying… I don’t want people to think that I bully you or something.” Ljoe said anxiously.

You wiped your tears and looked at him, “ You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s me. You lost your memory because of me. You left me because of me. You are injured is because of me. All the things happened is because of me.”

Ljoe didn’t know what you were talking about since he couldn’t remember anything. He rubbed the back of his neck and he decided to pull your into a hugged. “hey, girl. Don’t cry anymore…  I promise, I will try my best to remember everything.”