Sick.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

As usual, you were walking home after work. You rubbed your arms as the wind blew.  You started to sneeze as you shiver. *Why is it so cold today?* Ljoe was following you behind. He wanted to go forward and gave you his jacket but he did not have the courage to. Even since the day he recovered his memory, he will secretly followed you at night to make sure that you were safe. *Pabo, you should wear more.* Ljoe thought.

“Minhye.” Someone called you from the back. You turned behind. Ljoe eyes widened and quickly hid behind the wall.

“Mrs Jung?” You called. She walked towards you,”Can we talk?” You nodded and followed her.

*Who is she?* Ljoe thought and followed the both of you.

Both of you sat in a 24hr café and she ordered a drink for you. “Thanks.” You smiled.

Her faced turned a bit serious, “May I know how old are you now?”

“I am 18 this year.” You replied.

“So, what do your parents do?” She asked.

Your smile fade a bit, “ I don’t have a parents. I grew up in an orphanage.”

“I am sorry.” Mrs Jung replied and gets nervous, “Do you remember how you parents looked like and who they are?”

You shook your head, “Nope. I was too young when they leave me in the orphanage.”

*Why is she asking me all these?* you thought. She kept quiet for a while. It’s seems like she is in a deep thought.

Ljoe was sitting a few seats away, *Aish, I can’t hear their conversation. Who is that lady?*

“May I know what your first name is?” She asked.

“Park.” You replied, “But why are you asking me these?”

She froze a bit, “I… I  was just trying to confirm something. Sorry for wasting your time.”

“It’s okay. It’s nice to meet you.” You bowed and left. Mrs Jung sank back on her seats, *Park min hye.* She took out her phone, “Mr kim.(Personal assistant) I need you to help be check on something.”

As the weather is getting colder, you started to walk faster. You began to feel a bit giddy and you leaned onto the wall to support yourself. You tried to walk again but your legs weaken and you fell onto the ground.

“Ah.” You mumbled as you scratched your knees. Ljoe who was following you saw that and ran to you, “Minhye ah, are you okay? “ He checked your hands and legs.

You shoved him away, “I don’t want to see you.”

You tried to stand up again but suddenly felt giddy and you fell back. This time ljoe slipped his arms around your waist and support you, preventing you from hitting the ground. He touched your hands and realised that it was hot. “Minhye , Are you sick? You look so pale.” He then touched your forehead and it was burning. He quickly carried you up in a bridal style.

“What are you doing? Let go of me! “ You push his chest and swing your legs

“You are sick. Just let me carried you.” Ljoe replied while running.

You stopped pushing his chest and swinging your legs. You kept quiet and let him carried you as you felt so tired.

He brought you to the nearby clinic to see the doctor. You waited outside the room for you turn. Throughout the whole waiting time, neither of you speak. You sat a seat away from him and looked away.  

The doctor said that you caught a cold and gave you an injection to make you feel better. He then prescribed you some medicine. You took the medicine and were about to paid for it, ljoe placed the money on the counter,”Here is it.”

You looked at him, “I will pay for it.” You pushed his money away.

Ljoe then took the money from the counter handed the money to the nurse, “Take this. I will pay for her.” Before you could say anything, he pulled you out of the clinic.

You shoved his hands away from you and walked away. Ljoe then put his jacket on your shoulder and carried you again. “YAH, What are you doing? Please let me down!” You yelled.

Ljoe kept quiet and you looked away. *Stupid oppa. *

He carefully placed you down on your bed and went to get a cup of water.

“Eat these medicines and have a good rest.” He said as he placed the medicine in your hands. You looked at him and you felt his voice was warm and caring. You quietly took it and swallowed it together with the water. You then lay down on your bed and ljoe tugged the blanket for you. You turned to the other side; back facing him and you closed your eyes.

Ljoe signed and sat on the couch. He softly gazed at you, * I really want to go back to the times where we were close. I want us to be close again. But I really don’t know what I should do. Is appearing in front of you again a wrong decision? *

You pulled the blanket over you as you knew ljoe was still in your room. You softly sobbed under your blanket. *Why are you treating me so nice now? Why are you coming back to me now? What are your true feelings? * Soon you fell asleep.

Ljoe walked to you to check on you. He softly pulled your blanket off you and sat beside you. He then saw the traces of your tears near your cheeks. He carefully wiped it away with his thumbs, “Pabo. Why are you crying?” He bends forward and kissed your eyes, “I am sorry for hurting your feelings. I am sorry for not able to keep my promise. I know you are very upset because of me and don't want to talk to me either. I know I had hurt you because of my unpleasant words and actions. But please don’t cry because of me. It’s not worth crying for a jerk like me. I love you.”He mumbled as he touched your forehead. He smiled as the fever is getting better. “Goodnight.”