Recovered.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

You soon woke up in the hospital. The doctor slowly removed the bandaged around your eyes.

“Now, slowly opened your eyes.”  The doctor said.

Nervously, you slowly opened and you started to see some lights.

You smiled and confidently opened your eyes.

“Can you see now? How do you feel?” The doctor asked.

“I can see everything now… I feel great now!” You beamed at the doctor.

“Alright! It’s looks find. Congratulation.” The doctor said.

You bowed at the doctor and the doctor left the ward with the nurse.

You looked around happily. You skipped around your room and looked at your fingers. You started to play with the sunlight the shone from the outside.

You jumped onto the bed then smile. *I will be able to see oppa again. * You smiled. *Thinking about oppa, where is he? I have not heard his voice ever since I woke up.*

You began to take out your phone and began to call him. To your disappointment, you could not get through. You didn’t know why you started to feel so insecure.

You touched your chest and your heart is beating very fast. *Something is wrong.*

“MInhye ah!” Eunjin came and gave you a big hug. “Oh? Eunjin ah.” You smiled.

“Eunjin, did you see oppa?” You asked.

Eunjin shook her head, “He had not been here since you were in the operation room. I don’t know what happen to him.”

You sighed, “ I couldn’t contact him. Did he tell you anything?”

Eunjin paused for a while, “He said something weird to me before he left. He asked me help him take care of you.”

You slipped your phone out from your gripped and your eyes widened, “It… can’t be…”

“Can’ t be what?” Eunjin asked.

“He left me. Oppa, left me… Oppa left right?” You stood up and ran out of the ward.

“Minhye ah! Becareful, you just recover.”Eunjin chased after you.

You rushed to see the doctor, “Mr kim, did my oppa called you? Did he contact you anything?”

“No, he did not.” The doctor replied.

“If he contacts you, please tell me.” You pleaded.

You sat on your bed and stared on the ground, “Oppa, where are you?”

“Minhye ah, maybe byunghun oppa just went for a holiday? Don’t be too sad. Or maybe he purposely hide himself and wanted to give you a surprise ?” Eunjin tried to cheer you up.

“I hope so… but I know him… he will be here if he is still here. I guess he left me.” You were on the verge of crying.

“Yah, minhye ah, you can’t cry. Your eyes just recover.” Eunjin said.

You started to pack your bag, “I need go home.. I need go home.”

“But… you should stay here.” Eunjin said, trying to stop you.

“No… I want to go home and check.” You quickly left the room. Eunjin knew that you will determine to do it, and she help you to inform the doctor.

Soon, you reached home. You began to search for his clothes in his cabinet and his things. But to yoru dismay, it was all gone.

You then saw a note on the table. “It was from oppa.” You took it and began to read it.

Tears, started to roll down from your eyes, “No…. No.. way. Oppa… NO!!!!” you screamed.

Eunjin immediately came beside you and took the letter away. She read it and she was shock from what ljoe wrote. Eunjin pulled you into a hug and began to console you.

“Pabo… oppa, I don’t want anything.. I don’t want these money.. I only want you. All I want it’s you, why don’t you understand? Why did you leave me…Why you leave me??? “ You cried.

“Minhye ah..” Eunjin patted your head.

You then started to understand everything. You guess that he the reason he left had something to do with the money he got for your operation.

“Oppa, you pabo… “ You sobbed in eunjin arms.