First kiss.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

A few weeks later, it was ljoe’s birthday. You decided to give him a surprise. After school, you went to buy a birthday cake and some ingredients and then rush home to cook seaweed soup for ljoe. You cook his favorite omelette fried rice.  You then place the scarf that you knitted for him in a box and wrap it up. After everything was done, you checked your watch and you knew ljoe will be back soon. You light up the candles, swtich off the lights and hid at a corner.

A few minutes later, you heard someone unlocking the door. *Oppa..* you smiled as you peep through the corner. Ljoe opened the door and looked around. *she is not at home?* Ljoe thought. When he was about to switch on the lights, you jumped out from the corner, “Happy Birthday, Byunghun Oppa!” Ljoe was shocked but your action. “Yah, you scared me!” You giggled and began to sing birthday song for him, “Happy birthday to you… happy birthday to you….”

“Make a wish oppa!” You said. Ljoe closed his eyes and began to make his wish. After making his wish, he blew the candles off. “Oppa, what wish do you make?” You asked. “Hmmm…. Secret!” Ljoe beamed. You pouted. Ljoe pinched your cheeks, “Pabo, it will not come true if I say it out.”

“Fine!” You rubbed your cheeks and went to get the dishes you made for ljoe. *I wish that we can be together forever.* ljoe smiled. “Oppa, I made you these.” You said as you place the fried rice and seaweed soup on the table. Ljoe started to taste your cooking. “Wah, it’s delicious. “ Ljoe smiled and put his thumbs up, “You are a good cooker. Maybe next time you will be a chef.”

You giggled, “Thank you. Haha. But I wanted to be a fashion designer.” “Fashion designer?” Ljoe asked. You nodded your head and showed him some of the dresses you drew during your free time. He was surprised by your drawing. “It’s looks great.” Ljoe praised. “Oh yeah… Oppa, wait!” You ran passed him and went to get his present. “This is for you.” You gave him his present.

Ljoe looked at you and started to unwrap it. He opened the box and found out that there was a scarf in it. He took out the scarf and stared at it for a long time. “Oppa, you don’t like it?” you asked worriedly. “No.. I like it. In fact I love it… Thank you minhye ah…” Ljoe said while he felt so touch.  You smiled as you took the scarf and wrapped it around ljoe neck. Ljoe touch the scarf and it is soft and warm. He took your hands and he pulled you into his arms and wrapped his hands around your waist. You were shocked by his action. He lightly caressed your hair and buried his face in your neck. You felt your heart beating so fast that you hope he did not hear it. “Oppa, are… are you okay?” You stuttered. “Yeah… I am okay… I am just happy…  Minhye ah, you know what? You are the only one that gives me warm, give me happiness and bring me laughter. I love you so much minhye ah…”Ljoe confessed. You heart beat even faster after hearing what he said. “Oppa…” You whispered. Ljoe smiled and pulled apart, he looked into your eyes and his eyes slowly shifted to your lips. You blushed at how near his face was to you but you did not move away. Slowly, ljoe started to leaned forward and you started to close your eyes. His lip soon touches yours and you felt electric flow pass your body. It  was your first kiss. Same to ljoe, it was his first kiss.