Dinner party.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

 

 

 

You hugged your books and headed to the locker. Someone then covered your eyes, “Guess who am i?”

You smiled, “Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun pouted, “Hey, it’s not fun. You should at least pretend to guess wrongly.”

You giggled, “Fine, Hmm… You are Zelo?”

“YAH!” Daehyun pinched your nose.

You playfully smacked his hand away, “Why are you here?”

“I need to attend a family dinner party tonight. I was thinking if you can go with me.” Daehyun put his hands in his pocket.

“Family dinner party? Won’t it be weird if I go?” You asked as you arranged your books.

“Actually… my parents wanted me to get married with a company’s daughter because of their business, But because…” Daehyun stopped,*Because I only wanted you to be with you.* “Because I don’t want to. So I hope you can attend the party and be my girlfriend for one day. Just to show to my parents that I had a girlfriend. So that they won’t force me to do it.” Daehyun said.

You blinked, “Be your girlfriend?”

Daehyun nodded and pouted, “Please. Just for one day. Help me out. “ He shook your arms.

You giggled and thought that he always help you out and you should help him when he need help, “ Okay then. What time is the dinner?”

“Minhye ahh, thank you.” He gave you a small hug. “6pm, I will come to your house and fetch you.” Daehyun smiled.

“What should I wear?” You asked.

Daehyun smiled, “You don’t have to worry about that. I will prepare it for you.”

“But..” you bit your lips. Daehyun pinched your cheeks, “No buts. Don’t worry about anything.”

“Aright! See you later!” Daehyun winked and ran away. Daehyun was so excited that he can at least be your boyfriend for one day. He couldn’t stop smiling.

 

“I am sorry… sorry. Please forgive me. Minhye ah… MINHYE!” Ljoe shot up from his sleep. Chunji woke up because of his scream. “Yah, ljoe what happened? Having nightmare?”

Ljoe stared at his bed and he clutched onto his heart. Tears started to fall which startled chunji. “What’s wrong with you?”

“ I remembered.” Ljoe whispered.

“Remember what?” Chunji was a bit irritated as he wanted to get more sleep.

“I remember everything. My memory was back.” Ljoe mumbled.

“what?” Chunji eyes widened, “What do you remember? “

“Minhye… my life… my everything..I misunderstood her.  ” Ljoe clenched his fist.

“What are you talking? I don’t understand.” Chunji asked.

 Ljoe get off his bed and took his jacket. He then ran out of the house. “Ljoe, where are you going?’ Chunji asked.  “I will explain to you later.” Ljoe shouted .

“Ding Dong.” The doorbell rang. You skipped to the door, “Oppa!” You called as you open the door.

“Hi! Minhye. Change into this.” Daehyun handed you a box. You open it and you saw a dress. It’s so beautiful. “Oppa..” Your jaw dropped as you know the brand of this dress cost a lot.

“It’s for you. Just wear this. And this heels is for you too.” Daehyun handed you another box. You opened it and you saw a stiletto heels. “Oppa, you don’t have to buy these for me.”

Daehyun smiled, “It’s okay. Just take it as a gift to thank you for helping me out.”

“But the dress and heels cost a lot. I feel bad if I take it.” You said.

Daehyun then push you into the bedroom, “Don’t have to feel bad. Just changed it now. “ Daehyun smiled and helped you close the door behind you.

Daehyun waited patiently for you outside. You changed into the dress and put on some light makeup. You were a bit uncomfortable as the dress showed partial of your back. The dress show your slim legs.

You stepped out of your room nervously. “Oppa.” You bit your lips. Daehyun looked up and looked at you from head to toe. “Wow…” Daehyun was speechless. *She is so beautiful.* Daehyun felt his heart thumping faster.

You saw him looking at you, “Do I look weird?”
“No. You are so pretty.”Daehyun praised.

You blushed, “But I am not use to it.”

Daehyun smiled and come over to you, “wear this. It suits you. “

Daehyun looked at his watch at took your hands, “Come on. Let’s go now.”

Meanwhile, Ljoe was walking back and forth in front of your house. He was deciding whether he should go to your house and find you not. Just as he gained his courage to go to your house, he saw a girl and a guy walking out smiling happily. He squinted his eyes and he realised it was you and Daehyun.

He hid behind the bushes and looked at the both of you. He saw Daehyun opened the car door for you and you stepped in. Daehyun then stepped into the car and the car drove off.

Ljoe clenched his fist and punched the wall. He was jealous seeing you so happy with Daehyun. Seeing you dressing up in a dress with makeup, he thought that you were going out with a date with him. But he also blamed himself for not trusting you and breaking his promises. *Maybe I don’t deserve you. I couldn’t even keep my promises for staying by your side. I don’t even trust what you said.* Ljoe started to tears and leaned on the wall. He felt his heart breaking.

 

 

Soon, you reached the ballroom and you were nervous. Daehyun took your hands, “Relax. I am with you. ” You nervously smiled at him.

“Hi, I am minhye. Daehyun’s girlfriend.” You greeted his parents. His mum stared at you and kept quiet.*Minhye?*  His dad  smiled, “Hi, nice to meet you, I am Daehyun’s dad mr jung. I am glad that Daehyun has a gorgeous girlfriend like you. “

You smiled and bowed, “Thank you. I am also glad to have a perfect boyfriend like him.” You looked at his mum and you got a bit scared. You just smile and bowed at her.

Daehyun blushed at what you said even though he knew that both of you are acting in front of his parents.

The party started and Daehyun walked around the ballroom with you. He placed some food on your plates, “Eat more.” You thanked him and took a seat. Daehyun sat beside you and enjoy the music that was being played. Many couples were dancing around. All the people here pretty dressed and looked so elegant.

Daehyun then placed his hands in front of you, “Do you want to dance with me?”

You smiled, “But I don’t know how.”

“I will help you.” He took your hands and brought you to the middle of the ballroom and started dancing.

“You see our son is dancing. He looks so happy with her.” Mr jung  said. Mrs Jung nodded and weakly smile, “Yes. I seldom see him smile. I am glad that he found his happiness.”

“Honey, I need to use the restroom.” Mrs Jung excused herself and went to the toilet. She thought of you greeting her and a shiver went down her spine. *It can’t be… What am I thinking? It just happened that someone had the same name as her.* Mrs Jung shook her thoughts off and wash her hands.

You kept looking at your legs as you were afraid that you might step on his foot. Daehyun smiled and lifted you head up and gazed at you, “Don’t worry. You are good. I will guide you so that you don’t have to worry.” You smiled at nodded. You followed Daehyun’s steps and soon you knew how to dance.

Daehyun wrapped around your waist and softly gazed at you. *Maybe this is the only day that you are my girl. But I really like it a lot. I really want you to be my girl.* Daehyun thought.

 

Ljoe was still waiting near your house. He decided to go up to your apartment. He key in the six digit pin number that both of you used to use. With a clicked sound, the door opened. *She still didn’t change the pin number.*Ljoe stepped inside and glance around. He went to the nightstand and saw many frames with photos where you and him took together. He brushes the photo and smiled. * I miss the times where I get to see you every day. I miss the times talking to you. I miss every moment with you.* He sat in your bed and glance around your bedroom. He then saw a book on your study table. He picked it up and flip opened. It was your diary.

“My eyesight had finally recovered. But I wasn’t happy. Byunghun oppa, where are you? You promised that you will be the first person I saw when my eyesight recovered. But you left. You left me. I can’t find you. Pabo oppa, why can’t you understand that all I want is you?”

It was the paged where you wrote on the day he left.

He then started to flip to another page.

“I had a nightmare today. I dreamt that something happened to byunghun oppa. I really hope he is fine. These days I had been missing him.”

.

.

.

Tears started to drop as he read your diary.

“I saw him today in the club. He saved me. But he doesn’t remember me anymore. It’s hurt me so much. But at least I know he is fine.”

.

.

.

“Pabo byunghun oppa, why did you trust her? Why? I was your girlfriend. I was the one! You just don’t believe me. It really make my heart hurt. I hate you. Oppa, I hate you.”

 

He closed the diary and cried. He sank onto ground. *I am such a bad guy. I couldn’t even make her happy.*

He continued to read your diary and he felt his heart crush seeing what you wrote in your diary.