Good bye, Minhye.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

After Ljoe got the money, he gave it to you immediately.

“Use this money, for your operation.” Ljoe said. “Oppa…” You were speechless, “How… How.. do you get the money?” You were afraid he did something illegal.

“I said, it’s my savings. I will go with you to get an operation date.” Ljoe said and left the room.

Meanwhile at beast hideout….

“So, you wanted to let him do it?” Kikwang asked.

“That is an important mission… we might lose all the toy if he was not careful enough.” Dongwoon said. (The toy here means, drugs to them.)

“That’s why we need him to do it. If it’s failed, we only lose money. If he succeeded, we earn money. Furthermore, it is a great chance to save our life isn’t it? That Lionhead(a vicious gang) had been waiting for us to take our move. Anything will happen before the drug reached the destination. He had been waiting to snatch the toy from us. And police had been looking for it too. If anything happenes, that byunghun guy will be responsible. Not us.” Junhyung explained.

Doojoon laughed, “Smart , junhyung.”

Soon, it was the day before your operation. “Oppa, I am scared.” You said.

“Pabo, don’t be scared…  This had been what you waiting for right?” Ljoe wrapped his arms around you.

“Yeah, the first thing I will to see is you. You will be with me right?  You will be there after my operation right? I want to be the first thing I see.” You leaned your head on his shoulder.

Ljoe turned you facing him and pulled you into a hugged, “I will be there.” Ljoe smoothly lied. *Sorry. Sorry… I might not be able to see you again. I might not be there for you again. I will not be the first one you see. But I still want you to go for operation. I want to see again. I want to see you smile happily again. Even without me, I am sure you still can live well and work towards your dreams.*

“Minhye ah, No matter what, you must be happy okay? Smile and work hard. You wanted to be a fashion designer right? I know you can do it. You wanted to go to school like a normal people again right, you will be able to do it. But you must stay strong and be happy okay?” *Because I won’t be there for you after that.* Ljoed said and tears rolled down his eyes. He covered his mouth and he did not want you to know he is crying.

“Oppa, why are you saying this? Ofcourse I will be happy. I will be able to live normally again. The best things is to see you again.” You smiled.

*Mianhae… Sorry.. minhye ahh… * Ljoe cried softly.

You fell asleep in ljoe arms. Ljoe did not sleep and softly gazed at you. *This may be the last time I am doing this. * He leaned forward and kissed your lips for a long time. Tears just can’t stop falling from his eyes. *I will miss you… I will miss you so much. But I love you. *

The next day, you went to the hospital early. Eunjin was there too. Ljoe was beside you bed holding your hands. “Oppa, I am nervous.” You put ljoe’s hands on your chest to let him feel your fast beating heart.

“Pabo, don’t be nervous. “ Ljoe gave you a kiss on your lips. “Still nervous?”

You smiled and lightly slapped his arms.

“Minhye ah, All the best!” Eunjin said.

You beamed and nodded, “I will be able to see you again.”

Soon, it was time for your operation. You were pushed into the operation. Ljoe couldn’t bear to let you go. Before you left, ljoe held your hands tightly.

You thought he was nervous, “Oppa, relax… I am not nervous anymore. I will be alright.”

“Minhye ah… Mianhae…” Ljoe said that and kissed your forehead, “I love you. I love you so much.”You smiled fell. You didn’t know why you feel unsecure. You wanted to ask him what he was sorry about but the nurse pushed you into the operation room. “I love you too.” That is the last thing you said to him.

After you were in the operation room, ljoe turned to face eunjin.

“Eunjin ah, promised me something.” Ljoe requested.

“What?” Eunjin were curious.

“Help me take care of minhye. Thank you.” Ljoe bowed at her and ran away.

“YAH! BYUNGHUN OPPA, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” eunjin sensed something was not right. But before she could ask, ljoe already ran away.

Ljoe went back home and started to pack his stuff. He took out his bank book and stamp and left it on the table. He wrote a note:

“Minhye, I am sorry. I cannot tell you the reason why. You may not see me anymore. But I wanted you to know that I love you. I love you so much. These are my savings. You can use it for you living. Goodbye.”

Beloved Byunghun Oppa.

Ljoe sank onto the ground and sobbed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ljoe wiped his tears and answer the door. *who is it?*

“YAH! BYUNGHUN. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? HOW CAN YOU WORK FOR BEAST?” Zico yelled at him as he stepped in the house. “I JUST GOT THE NEWS ABOUT IT. WHAT DON’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?”Zico yelled.

“that’s my business. “Ljoe replied.

“YOU MIGHT DIE, YOU MIGHT GET CAUGHT! DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DANGEROUS IT IS? I WON’T LET YOU DO IT!” Zico said angrily.

“I NEED THE MONEY TO SAVE MINHYE’ EYES! AS LONG AS IT’S FOR MINHYE I AM HAPPY.” Ljoe left after saying that. ZIco tried to chase after him and ljoe ran too fast.

“AISH!” zico punched the wall.

At beast hideout:

“You are here.” Junhyung said.

“Now… These are the things. Passed this to a guy called Kwon Jihoo.” Kikwang showed him his picture. Ljoe nodded.

“This is a dangerous job. Let me warned you. This gang… is looking for chance to get these drugs. These drugs are expensive. Try to protect these drugs more than your life. The gang might kill you in order to get this. Be alert.” Dongwoon the spread out photos of the people on the Lionhead gang.

Ljoe memorised there looks and get ready for his mission. He took out the scarf that you knitted for him for his birthday and put it around his neck. He took a deep breathe. "Let's go."