Taken.

Hey Sorry, My Baby.

Days were peaceful with Ljoe. Ljoe was glad that Junhyung did not come and bother him ever since that day but he was wondering what is he up to. He knew that Junhyung is the type that will do anything to get the things he wanted.

You were walking  with ljoe after school. “Oppa…” You poked ljoe cheeks. “Hmm?” Ljoe turned to you. You pouted, “What are you thinking about? I had been calling you so many times.”

“Sorry minhye… something was in my mind” He smiled, “You are meeting your mum for shopping? I will bring you there.”You nodded.

“Oppa, do you want to shop with us?” You asked as the both of you hopped onto the bus. “Nope,  It’s your first time shopping with your mum. You should spend your day with her yourself. It would be better if I don’t tag along. Moreover, I only like to go shopping with you alone.” Ljoe winked, “I will be going to meet teen top to have some fun. You have fun with your mum too okay?”

You smiled and nodded, “Alright!”

“Auntie.” Ljoe bowed. Mrs Jung smiled, “You are coming with us?” “No. I am just bringing Minhye here. I am going off now. Have fun.” Ljoe waved. You waved back, “Oppa, Goodbye!”

Mrs Jung brought you around the shopping mall. The shops are all branded and Mrs Jung dragged you in almost every shop. “Mum, these are so expensive. You shouldn’t buy it for me.” You said as you saw the price. “I have to make up for you. I had not been by your side for the past 15 years. These are affordable to me. Just choose whatever you like okay?”Mrs Jung as she glanced around. “But…” You bit your lips. “No buts. You could pick some for ljoe too.”Mrs Jung picked one blouse,”this is nice. I will get this for you.”

At the end of the day, both of you were carrying tons of bag. “Ah, it’s so tiring.” You said as you sat on the bench. “But I am happy. I had always wanted to shop with you and I finally have a chance I do it.”Mrs Jung said as she searched the bag. She took out a dress. “Change into this. Your dad would like to have a family dinner later. I want to dress you up .”Mrs jung passed you the dress and brought you to the restroom. She passed you your high heels too. You came out from the cubicle. Mrs Jung blinked at you, “Wah… You looked like a princess. “ “Come, let’s go to the salon.” Mrs Jung took you to the nearby salon to do your hair.

After that, she brought you to an Italian restaurant to meet your dad. “Oh? Minhye ah.” Daehyun eyes widened as he saw you dressed up. You smiled in surprise. You didn’t know Daehyun will be here too, “Oh? Oppa! You came!” You sat beside him. “Of course I came. I am part of the family too.” Daehyun said. “I thought you were busy.” You stuck your tongue out.  Daehyun had been helping out in the family business recently and his dad wanted to train him. “Daddy.” You greeted and he walked in. He sat beside Mrs Jung.  Daehyun greeted him to but he was still ignoring Mrs Jung.

Mr Jung started to order the signature dishes and wine. Mr Jung specially order orange juice for you but you insisted to drink the wine instead. “Yah, minhye.. can you drink?” Daehyun asked. You beamed, “of course.” “Just don’t drink too much. I don’t want you to get drunk.”Daehyun said and put some food on your plates. “I won’t get drunk.” You smiled and started to taste the food. “Yummy! It’s delicious.” You exclaimed. “Eat more then.” Mr Jung said.

 

Meanwhile, Ljoe was at the underground club with Teen Top. “It’s has been a long time ever since we came here together.” Ricky jumped around excitedly. “Yeah, it’s a miracle that ljoe came. He just can’t leave minhye.” Changjo said, “Won’t you get sick of it?” Ljoe shot him a glare, “YAH, You want get a punch from me?”

“Hey, I was just kidding.” Changjo give him an apologic look.

They sat near the bar counter and ordered some drinks. Girls started to crowd around them. “Oppa, you are finally here.” A girl slung his arms around ljoe. Ljoe smiled at her and lightly pushed her away.  The rest of Teen Top were drinking at talking to other girls except for ljoe who is sitting there drinking and enjoying the blasting music. “Oppa, come and dance with me. Look at your friends,they are hanging around with the girls. Why can’t you be like them?” A girl battled her eyelashes. Ljoe smirked,”Because I am taken.”

“Did I see wrong?” Ljoe heard a familiar voice. He turned to his right and he saw Junhyung and his gang, beast. “Wah, I didn’t know you will come here.” Junhyung smirked and looked around, “Minhye was not here? Did you leave her alone or you dumped her?” Junhyung laughed. “YAH! “ Ljoe snarled. The rest of the Teen Top saw junhyung and quickly ran to ljoe side. “Or are you coming here to flirt with girls behind her back?” Junhyung added.

“Get out of here junhyung!” CAP yelled. “Why should I? I am having fun here.” Junhyung laughed, “And ljoe, have you decided to join us?”  Ljoe rolled his eyes, “I said I won’t join you.”

“Are you sure?” hyunseung raised his eyebrow. “What makes you think I will join you?” Ljoe hissed.

Junhyung laughed loudly, “If I use minhye as a bait, maybe you will join us?” “YAH! You said you won’t touch her!” Ljoe grabbed his collar. Junhyung pushed him aways and dust his shoulder, “I said I won’t touch her, but I am not sure about kwon jihoo.  “

“YAH! I won’t let anyone hurt hurt. I said I will pay you back all the money!” Ljoe yelled. “Don’t ever think about paying us back. The only thing we want is you.” Junhyung pointed at him. “We won’t let him join you too. And don’t ever dare to hurt ljoe and minhye!” Chunji warned. Beast ignored him and junhyung turned to ljoe, “So… what is you decision?” Ljoe glared at him. He knew that he will upset you if he join them. But he didn’t want them to hurt you too. He clenched his fist and lifted it up. It hit directly on junhyung’s eyes.

 Junhyung stumbled at touched his eyes. “YAH! How dare you!” Kikwang yelled. Teen Top and beast get ready for the fight but junhyung raised up his hands, “Hold on.”

“I don’t want to pick up a fight here.  Do rememeber, Know jihoo will not let this thing go.” Junhyung smirked and turned his back. Beast glared at Teen top before walking away with junhyung.

Ljoe kicked the chair and too out his phone. He tried to call you to make sure that you were safe but you were not picking up your phone.

Meanwhile, you were walking home with Daehyun since both of you live close to each other. “I miss walking home with you.” You said. Daehyun giggled, “Ljoe will get jealous if he heard that.”

You laughed, “But I really miss it. Haha. But you are busy with work and studies.” “Daddy wanted to prepare to take over his company. I had been trying very hard to do that.”Daehyun said. “But did you really want to take over his company? Don’t you have your own dreams?”You asked.

Daehyun sighed, “If I don’t take over, no one can do it.But sometimes I really enjoy working in his company. At first I don’t really like it, but now, I found it interesting. I am going to help our dad to earn big money. Maybe next time, I can bring you out for holiday after I started to earn money.”

“That’s what you said! You must bring me out for holiday!” You smiled. Daehyun then eyed at theshopping bags that he carried for you, “You shopped so much today. “

You nodded,”Yeah. Some are for byunghun oppa too.”

“And nothing is for me?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head. “Yah, then carry all these yourself.” Daehyun pouted. You chuckled and held out a shopping bag, “How can I not buy anything for you? You are my favourite oppa.”  Daehyun brightened and took the bag from you. He opened it and saw a Jacket with some spiked design on it. “Wah, this is nice. Its looks cool.”Daehyun laughed. “Oppa, wear it now. I wanna see.” You said. Daehyun put the bags on the ground and put on his jacket. You glanced at him and thumbs up, “Oppa, you are handsome! You look like a rocker.”

“Really?” Daehyun smiled and ruffled your head, “Thanks for the present.”

Ljoe was spamming you calls and messages but you still didn’t pick up the call and reply his message. He began to get worried. Junhyung words keep ringing in his head, “I couldn’t get in contact with minhye.” “Maybe you call her mum? I thought you said she is with her?” Changjo said. “Her mum said she is not with her.” Ljoe was getting frustrated, “Argh. I got to go.I need to go home and check up on her.” “Alright. Call us if anything happen. We will be there immediately.” Cap patted his shoulder. Ljoe took his bag and ran off.

You jumped onto the sofa once you reached home, “The heels hurt my legs.” Daehyun giggled, “Want me to help you massage?” You shook your head, “No. it’s okay. “Ljoe is not at home?” Daehyun looked around the house. You replied while packing your bags, “He said he will be out with Teen Top.”

“Minhye ah!” The door swing opened and both of you turned your attention door. You stood up and blinked, “Oppa, are you okay?” You saw his pale face and grew worried. He then ran towards you and gave you a hug, “Why are you not picking up my calls. Do you know how worried I am? Glad that you were safe.” He pecked your lips

“Ahemm.” Daehyun coughed, “Stop hugging. I am here.” You pulled away, “Sorry daehyun oppa.” You turned to ljoe, “You called me?” You took your bagpack and searched for your phone. You found out that you have 53 missed calls from ljoe and 10 messages. You realised that your phone is on silent mode as you forgot to change it back after school. You stuck your tongue out, “Sorry. It’s on silent mode.”

Ljoe sighed, “ Nevermind. At least you are fine. And what is he doing here?” He pointed at Daehyun. “Is there any problem for visiting my sister?’ Daehyun asked. “He walked me home.” You said.

“It’s late. I think you should go now. And thanks for accompanying her.” Ljoe smiled, “Do you want me to walk you home?”

“Yah! I am not a girl! “ Daehyun hissed, “Take care of my sister! Don’t bully her. “ Daehyun took his things and left.

 

You unknowingly snuggled into ljoe’s arms while sleeping. Ljoe wrapped his arms around you and buried his head in your hair. “Ring….” The alarm clock rang. You stretched your arms and off the alarm clock. Rubbing your eyes, you tried to sit up but ljoe arms were around your waist. You smiled and tried to move his arms away but it was strong. You shook your head and looked at him. He was still sleeping peacefully. You leaned closer to him and examined his face. You gazed at his face for quite a long time when ljoe suddenly leaned in and pecked your lips. “Ah!” You were shocked by his action. He beamed at you, “Secretly admiring my face?” You blushed and turned to hide your face. He turned you around and curls a strand of your hair behind your ear. “Good morning.” His voice cracked a bit as he just woke up. You pushed yourself up from the bed, “Time for school oppa, get off the bed.”  “Argh… I hate school.” You heard him groaned as you walked out of the room.

 

“Noona!” Zelo waved as he saw you walking in the school with ljoe. You beamed happily and ran to him. BAP were stitting at the bleachers chatting. “Oppa.” You greeted them. “Minhye ah, good morning!” Himchan smiled back and continued talking with youngguk. “Noona, wanna eat?” Jongup passed a packet of crackers to you. “It’s okay.” You smiled and sat beside him. “I will go join Teen Top. See you in class later.” Ljoe whispered beside your ears. You nodded, “Bye oppa.” Ljoe kissed your ears before leaving.

You were chatting happily with BAP on the bleachers. You looked at the watch and it is almost time for class. “Oppa, I need to go now. I am going to the locker first.” You said as you stood up. “Okay. See you in the cafeteria later.” Daehyun said. “Bye noona!” Zelo waved.

You went to the locker to get some of your textbooks. You saw one note in your locker.

“Meet me at the back of the school.”

From: byunghun oppa.

You scratched your head, *Oppa? Where did he want me to go there? Class is going to start soon* You find it weird. You glanced around you and you did not see him. You took the note thinking if you should go to class or look for him. You began to walk towards the back of the school. You looked at the note one more time and realised it was weird. The handwriting doesn’t look like ljoe’s. You stopped and you searched for your phone. Before you could dial ljoe’s number someone covered your mouth with a cloth from your back. Your eyes widened as you struggled. You tried to call for help but the area was quiet since most of the students had gone for class. You could smell something weird from the cloth and you soon got giddy. Your eyes slowly close and your legs weaken.

Ljoe was in the class and he tired to call you as the lesson is starting but you were not there you.  *Where is she? Why didn’t she pick up her phone?* Ljoe thought. He knew that you were always early for lesson.  He doesn’t know why but he could felt his heart beating really fast. You stood up and went to Zelo’s class which is just next door. “Zelo, where is minhye?” Ljoe asked anxiously.

Zelo shrugged, “I don’t know. She said she needs to go to the locker so she left us quite early.”

Ljoe furrowed his eyebrow. “What happened hyung?”

“She is not in class yet. I am worried .” Ljoe said as he headed to the locker to check whether you were there. He looked around the locker area but he still couldn’t find you. “Will she be in the toilet?” Zelo asked. “I called her several times but she did not answer.”Ljoe said as he ran around the school. Zelo followed him as he felt something was wrong.

Ljoe then heard your phone ringing. He followed the sound and he found your bags and phone on the gorund near the back of the school. “Minhye ah.” He shouted. “No. It can’t be.”Ljoe eyes widened as he knew you were taken away. “Hyung, how? “ Zelo began to panick too.